Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leexia said:
My last Halloween joke...

What did the skeleton say to the bartender?
I'd like a beer and a mop!

Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was assaulted.

(Say it out loud...)
 
Two men were walking home after a night in the tavern and decided to take a shortcut
through the cemetery to get to their homes quicker. In the middle of the cemetery
they were startled by a tap-tap-tapping noise coming from the misty shadows.
Trembling with fear, they found an old man with a hammer and chisel,
chipping away at one of the headstones.

"Good gracious, Sir," one of them said after catching his breath,
"You scared us half to death -- we thought you were a ghost!
What are you doing working here so late at night?"

"Those fools!" the old man grumbled. "They misspelled my name!"
 
Palmetto13 said:
Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was assaulted.

(Say it out loud...)

Ouch, just ouch.

So a family of tomatoes is out for a walk. The son is lagging behidn so the father turns and stomps on him brutally squishing him across the pavement. Then says "catch up".

Again this one may need to be said aloud.
 
grettr said:
Ouch, just ouch.

So a family of tomatoes is out for a walk. The son is lagging behidn so the father turns and stomps on him brutally squishing him across the pavement. Then says "catch up".

Again this one may need to be said aloud.

Nice. :)

I think this one might take it, though...

Two baby seals walk into a club.

...
 
It's tasteless, and has nothing to do with halloween, but bear with me.

I took my wife and son to the zoo last week, and while my wife and son were looking at the elephants, I went to use the bathroom.
My son looks at the elephant, and asks his mother; 'Mommy, what's that long thing hanging from the elephant?'

My wife takes a quick glance, and says 'Son, that's just the elephant's trunk.'
The boy petulantly responds 'Not that mom! The thing at the back of the elephant!'

Wife checks again, and says 'That's just the elephant's tail!'
The son is practically throwing a fit by this point, and yells 'NO! Not the tail! The other thing below the tail!'

The mother snorts, and says 'Oh THAT... That's nothing son. Nothing at all,' and walks away as I return.

Seeing my son confused and clearly frustrated, I ask him what's wrong.
Red faced, he says to me, 'Mom won't tell me what the thing hanging from the elephant is.' Pointing to emphasize what he means.

'Why, son, that's the elephant's penis.' I tell him.
The son replys 'But mommy said that it was nothing...'

Bending down to look my son in the eye, I tell him 'Son, I've spoiled that woman rotten.'

How're you all doing tonight?
 
As a former student of Texas A&M, I have some Aggie jokes:

Four Aggies are riding in a pickup truck when it goes off a bridge into a river. The two in the cab are able to roll down a window and escape, while the two in the back drown. They couldn't get the tailgate open.

Q:Why can't Aggies make kool-aide?
A:We can't get a quart of water into that little packet.
 
Hello! Can't sleep? I am currently watching the series finale of Star Trek: Enterprise. What did you think about that show?
 
Leexia said:
Hello! Can't sleep? I am currently watching the series finale of Star Trek: Enterprise. What did you think about that show?

Howdy. Liked the small handful of episodes that I saw, mostly from the first season. I'm afraid I just never got hooked on the show like I did on Babylon 5 or Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
 
Texguy84 said:
Howdy. Liked the small handful of episodes that I saw, mostly from the first season. I'm afraid I just never got hooked on the show like I did on Babylon 5 or Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
I also loved Buffy, but I could never get hooked on Babylon 5, although I always enjoy the reruns when I come across them. Where are you from in Texas? I used to live in Denton
 
lil_squirter said:
Firefly Rules all the Jossverse....but that's just me.
Yeah, Firefly was great! Don't even get me started on TV shows that got prematurely cancelled Firefly, Angel, Wonderfalls, Enterprise, etc...
 
Leexia said:
I also loved Buffy, but I could never get hooked on Babylon 5, although I always enjoy the reruns when I come across them. Where are you from in Texas? I used to live in Denton

Most recently from College Station, but originally from El Paso. I've lived in a bunch of places since I was a kid.
 
Leexia said:
Hello! Can't sleep? I am currently watching the series finale of Star Trek: Enterprise. What did you think about that show?

Started out good, got weak in the middle, but that last episode...
Wonderful. I :heart: me some Star Trek.
 
lil_squirter said:
Remember you are canadian..there is a whole different temp guage in you. I for one, being from a southern climate, freeze if it gets below 70f. I'd do the cel. temp but I am lazy.
Um, that's just under room temp isn't it? You freeze in our spring days.. Well, if you visit the great white north I'll find you a cuddly canadian guy to help keep ya warm too *nods knowingly* Winter is great, if you have someone to snuggle with.
 
tolyk said:
Um, that's just under room temp isn't it? You freeze in our spring days.. Well, if you visit the great white north I'll find you a cuddly canadian guy to help keep ya warm too *nods knowingly* Winter is great, if you have someone to snuggle with.


Yes, I get cold very easily. I was up in Tronto off an on over nearly a year a couple years back and winter really did about do me in.
 
Vessira said:
What about cuddling even when it's not cold? I like to cuddle :(
Personally, I've got a higher than average body temp, so cuddling in the heat is normally too much for either myself, or the person I'm cuddling with. So, as much as I like to cuddle, sometimes it's not possible.. I most thoroughly enjoy it on a nice cool evening (no, not winter.. just a nice spring/fall night)
 
tolyk said:
Personally, I've got a higher than average body temp, so cuddling in the heat is normally too much for either myself, or the person I'm cuddling with. So, as much as I like to cuddle, sometimes it's not possible.. I most thoroughly enjoy it on a nice cool evening (no, not winter.. just a nice spring/fall night)

I practically had to kick someone out of bed the other night from all the damn heat they were generating. I love cuddling, but when there's too much body heat, no thank you.
 
Texguy84 said:
See, what you needed was a waterbed filled with cold water. Sooo comfy. :)

Nah, my bed is comfy enough. My ex from back in HS had a waterbed, and I didn't like it at all, even thought I thought I would. Now if my bed was bigger, say a king or queen and had a headboard, well, that I could be talked into.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top