Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovin_to_death said:
that was awsome cause now i know not to ask him those questions

Yes, me too! I now know to instead ask about what Mark Hamil and Malcolm McDowell are like! :D
 
Texguy84 said:
...

I think I love you. :D

Hey, I don't suppose we could hijack the projecter to watch Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan on it, could we? :nana:


Only if we follow it with 4.
 
I like playing games in lecture Hall 4. I don't know how big the screen was, but I dind't have to wear my glasses to play :cool:
 
Spins said:
I like playing games in lecture Hall 4. I don't know how big the screen was, but I dind't have to wear my glasses to play :cool:

Always wonderful.
 
Spins said:
I like playing games in lecture Hall 4. I don't know how big the screen was, but I dind't have to wear my glasses to play :cool:

This is why I have contacts...well that and Ilike to changemy eye color with my mood.
 
lil_squirter said:
This is why I have contacts...well that and Ilike to changemy eye color with my mood.

I'm very squeamish. I can't poke my eye everyday. I'd just end up going back to my glasses.
 
Spins said:
I'm very squeamish. I can't poke my eye everyday. I'd just end up going back to my glasses.


It's funny, I can't put drops in my eye. Like hold the bottle over my eye and drop them in. But if I put the drops on my fingers I can put them in by touch. Weird huh?
 
lil_squirter said:
It's funny, I can't put drops in my eye. Like hold the bottle over my eye and drop them in. But if I put the drops on my fingers I can put them in by touch. Weird huh?

Very weird.

I don't like to put drops into my eyes, either.

Things in my eyes = Bad.
 
Last edited:
lil_squirter said:
Sporks are the 4th sign of the Apocolypse ya know

I did not.

Does this mean I must get rid of all my sporks? They serve me very well.
 
lil_squirter said:
And now you begin to see the power of the spork.

It's a fork and a spoon! How could it not have power?!?

On food on a stick has more power. :cool:
 
Spins said:
It's a fork and a spoon! How could it not have power?!?

On food on a stick has more power. :cool:

Yes but food on a stick is a power for good. The corn dog is an emissary from the goodness and light of the universe.
 
lil_squirter said:
Yes but food on a stick is a power for good. The corn dog is an emissary from the goodness and light of the universe.

You know everything.

I stand in awe.
 
lil_squirter said:
Yes but food on a stick is a power for good. The corn dog is an emissary from the goodness and light of the universe.

*Nods head*
Indeed it is.

Though, the clerics of the mighty Fried One do need to get out and exercise a bit more. :nana:
 
SexyCleric said:
*Nods head*
Indeed it is.

Though, the clerics of the mighty Fried One do need to get out and exercise a bit more. :nana:

LOL. I know of one Cleric...and if he got any skinnier, he'd disappear.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top