Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else here see the trailers for 300 yet? That movie is gonna be awesome.
 
EndCredits said:
I've never cuddled before.

:(

Don't worry son, you too shall one day find a she demon to suck the life out of you! :p

I like cuddling. To a degree.
No machoism, or anything, but for me, I'd rather hold someone than the mutual entanglement thing.

Nothing, NOTHING beats stroking your loved one's hair as they fall asleep against you.

:rolleyes: Of course, you have to tire the other person out first... But that's just part of the job, eh?
 
SexyCleric said:
Don't worry son, you too shall one day find a she demon to suck the life out of you! :p

I like cuddling. To a degree.
No machoism, or anything, but for me, I'd rather hold someone than the mutual entanglement thing.

Nothing, NOTHING beats stroking your loved one's hair as they fall asleep against you.

:rolleyes: Of course, you have to tire the other person out first... But that's just part of the job, eh?

You = :devil:

LOL. Yes, hair stroking is absolutely lovely.
 
Vessira said:
LOL. Virtuous you certainly are not.

Bah. You're starting to sound like Spins.

Ladies, I'm harmless.
Really.

Ask anyone.
Except Spins and Ves, I guess.

Ok, mostly harmless.
Just don't... You know.... Corner me, or tie me down.
:devil: I get a little less harmless if I'm cornerd.
 
SexyCleric said:
Bah. You're starting to sound like Spins.

Ladies, I'm harmless.
Really.

Ask anyone.
Except Spins and Ves, I guess.

Ok, mostly harmless.
Just don't... You know.... Corner me, or tie me down.
:devil: I get a little less harmless if I'm cornerd.

LOL. Seeeeeee. :devil: It's the red hair.
 
EndCredits said:
Dude, I never said I wanted a succubus.

:D As if we guys get a choice!
If you'd prefer the lawful variety, try a she devil...

Aside; to all women here...
I'm just joking.
That is all.
 
Now now EC, guys never complain when they have a woman sucking things out of them :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Happy Wednesday guys! Yay for more Lost tonight!
 
Vessira said:
Now now EC, guys never complain when they have a woman sucking things out of them :)

They do if they use too much teeth :eek:
 
Last edited:
Vessira said:
Now now EC, guys never complain when they have a woman sucking things out of them :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Happy Wednesday guys! Yay for more Lost tonight!

Yeah, in retrospect I should've expected that joke.

Lost was decent. I still find the flashbacks useless, though.
 
Why did the skeleton skip the party?

Because he had no - body to go with. :cool:
 
So who else geeked out when Steve Colbert had a lightsaber fight with George Lucas?
 
Vessira said:
So who else geeked out when Steve Colbert had a lightsaber fight with George Lucas?

Holy crap I still have an hour before the rerun of that comes on.... So a very important question? Does Colbert avenge for all of us the horror that was the prequels?
 
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO passed my room inspect and uniform inspect today and all with a hangover YAY go me
 
Vessira said:
So who else geeked out when Steve Colbert had a lightsaber fight with George Lucas?
What? Now this I've got to see! Too bad no Colbert Report here, oh! maybe it's on youtube?
 
Leexia said:
What? Now this I've got to see! Too bad no Colbert Report here, oh! maybe it's on youtube?

Probably, but it's nothing too interesting.
George Lucas has all the personality of a stone.
And not even one of those geod stones that have crystals inside.
No, he's just a boring plain rock.
 
SexyCleric said:
Probably, but it's nothing too interesting.
George Lucas has all the personality of a stone.
And not even one of those geod stones that have crystals inside.
No, he's just a boring plain rock.
:rolleyes: Wish I would've read your post before I got all excited. I did find it on youtube, kind of a let down.
 
Texguy84 said:
Anybody else here see the trailers for 300 yet? That movie is gonna be awesome.

I think it will be pretty good. I like the comic 300 more then Sin City. But I do wonder if they are going to go word for word from the book like the Sin City movie, if so I hope they change some of the voice over work, what works for the comic doesn't really sound natural when spoken outloud, not to mention the chapter breaks....

But anyways, Spartans fighting to the death? What's not to love? Plus it has a great ending that will work so damn great on the big screen.
 
The thing that bugs me the most is that the Spartans aren't wearing their trademark Mjolnir armor! :nana:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top