Spins
around an Axis
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2005
- Posts
- 26,075
RavenousRae said:Naughty Spins
and Tolyk for egging Spins on.
What? Me?
I'm nothing but good.
Ask anyone!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
RavenousRae said:Naughty Spins
and Tolyk for egging Spins on.
Spins said:What? Me?
I'm nothing but good.
Ask anyone!![]()
RavenousRae said:Umm, anyone, anyone?
Tolyk, Trom - what do you think is Spins good or bad?
tolyk said:Thanks man, you're a good guy![]()
No comment, and for the record I'd like to state emphatically that I did NOT have sexual relations with that roll of toilet paper...RavenousRae said:Umm, anyone, anyone?
Tolyk, Trom - what do you think is Spins good or bad?
Damn, I can't win. Sorry, I'm tired and hungry. It was more of an inside joke than anything, but now I realize you guys weren't around for that. My bad.RavenousRae said:Damn, I can't win.
And Trom - toilet paper, I'm so confused!?
I don't think I would've wanted to be.. hehTrombonus said:Sorry, I'm tired and hungry. It was more of an inside joke than anything, but now I realize you guys weren't around for that. My bad.
Probably not, but I've been wanting to use a Clinton reference for a while now.tolyk said:I don't think I would've wanted to be.. heh
Recruit more female nerds, then you might be able to win *nods knowingly*RavenousRae said:Damn, I can't win.
And Trom - toilet paper, I'm so confused!?
Trombonus said:Sorry, I'm tired and hungry. It was more of an inside joke than anything, but now I realize you guys weren't around for that. My bad.
RavenousRae said:No prob. I'm a bit tired and hungry myself. Especially since those raspberries weren't real fruit
![]()
Yes yes, I'm all for the recruitment of more females.tolyk said:Recruit more female nerds, then you might be able to win *nods knowingly*

Ssshhh.. keep it down, you'll ruin my plotTrombonus said:Yes yes, I'm all for the recruitment of more females.![]()

Oh yeah, right. Mums the word.tolyk said:Ssshhh.. keep it down, you'll ruin my plot![]()
You're good at foiling plots.. This isn't the first plan of mine you've sabbotaged..Trombonus said:Oh yeah, right. Mums the word.![]()
It was all unintentional I assure you. *shifty eyes*tolyk said:You're good at foiling plots.. This isn't the first plan of mine you've sabbotaged..
Hey Spins, I think we have a double agent here.. What think you we should do with 'im ?Trombonus said:It was all unintentional I assure you. *shifty eyes*
tolyk said:Hey Spins, I think we have a double agent here.. What think you we should do with 'im ?
Um.. he might work for her.. But she would punish him for getting caught, that's true... *ponders*Spins said:Give him to the Empress for punishment.![]()
Good point.tolyk said:Um.. he might work for her.. But she would punish him for getting caught, that's true... *ponders*
Promise?lil_squirter said:.
.
.
.
.
What is happening here? Misbehaving? I will put each and every one of you over my knee!
lil_squirter said:.
.
.
.
.
What is happening here? Misbehaving? I will put each and every one of you over my knee!
Trombonus said:Promise?![]()