SexyCleric
Don't make me spank you.
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2006
- Posts
- 2,942
Lovin_to_death said:Eh it goes the female species has been toying with the heart strings for most of the day
That's unfortunate.
Playing short and sweet tunes, or a deeper concerto?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Lovin_to_death said:Eh it goes the female species has been toying with the heart strings for most of the day
oh they got deeper concerto goin on and just love the music aparently lol but one twinge of hope is I have found a date to the Marine corp ball im no longer on security duty YAYSexyCleric said:That's unfortunate.
Playing short and sweet tunes, or a deeper concerto?
Lovin_to_death said:oh they got deeper concerto goin on and just love the music aparently lol but one twinge of hope is I have found a date to the Marine corp ball im no longer on security duty YAY
yeah a small one i will gladly take with the way my day has been goingSexyCleric said:Hell, that's a victory right there!
Lovin_to_death said:yeah a small one i will gladly take with the way my day has been going
heh yeah but tomrow is tuesday which is a very forboding day at this pointSexyCleric said:Pull up a chair, and grab some cookies.
It's a monday after all...
I'm great at disappearinglil_squirter said:How did I miss you in the spankings?

tolyk said:I'm great at disappearing![]()
Some point? Heh.. I'll go with thatlil_squirter said:*Spanks before he sneaks off again. Just knows he's done something spank worthy at some point*

lil_squirter said:*Spanks before he sneaks off again. Just knows he's done something spank worthy at some point*
lil_squirter said:How did I miss you in the spankings?
Rogue? Moi? I daresay I take offense to that, I might be a creature of the night, but by no means am I a thief! I must now steal your life and soul in order for things to be set right again.SexyCleric said:Damnable rogues.
With the sneaking.
*Blink*
*Sniffle*
I didn't get spanked either...
tolyk said:Rogue? Moi? I daresay I take offense to that, I might be a creature of the night, but by no means am I a thief! I must now steal your life and soul in order for things to be set right again.
Naw, you must have me confused. "These are not the droids you are looking for."SexyCleric said:I never said thief.
You're more the silver tongued devil variety, me thinks.
tolyk said:Naw, you must have me confused. "These are not the droids you are looking for."
Damn, wrong quote.
SexyCleric said:Damnable rogues.
With the sneaking.
*Blink*
*Sniffle*
I didn't get spanked either...
Auraka6669 said:You've got too many a subject now me thinks... time to work in some promotions.
lil_squirter said:But you are the thread leader...I can not spank you.
Okay, either I completely failed with that, or it went right over your head... I think I failed..SexyCleric said:*Blink*
What would be the more appropriate quote then?
SexyCleric said:*Whimper*
Woes for the one who carries the burden of leadership...
Oh, for the responsibility!
Actually, does that imply intern blow jobs, or what?
tolyk said:Okay, either I completely failed with that, or it went right over your head... I think I failed..
I was showing exactly how silver tongued I was.. *nods knowingly*
Little of column A, little of column B...lil_squirter said:I suppose it could. Just don't let the press find out.
Naw, was saying I'm not silver tongued by showing the extent of my skillz.. come on man, keep upSexyCleric said:Little of column A, little of column B...
I know a good silver polish, if you'd like.
