lil_squirter
The Nerd Empress
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2006
- Posts
- 3,128
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Heh heh hehlil_squirter said:*grabs him, throws him over her knee and gives him a good spanking*

Spoil all our fun why don't you.lil_squirter said:And there will be no quoting Monty Python on this!
lil_squirter said:No one, kinda the point.
Trombonus said:Spoil all our fun why don't you.![]()
lil_squirter said:And there will be no quoting Monty Python on this!
lil_squirter said:*eyes him....grabs him and spanks him twice over*
Spins said:I'd crush your poor little lap.
Truly I would.
Oh, and...
<gives you a raspberry>
lil_squirter said:Put you across my lap across a couch. Distribution of weight...no problem.
Spins said:Is there any chance after you finish with whatever it is that you are doing that you could rub my feet?
It's been a long few months![]()
lil_squirter said:I get paid for that sort of thing.
Spins said:I'm good for it.
Ask anyone!![]()
lil_squirter said:I did, they all said you are broke and untrustworthy.
Spins said:<blinks>
They must have confused me with someone else.
I am the most trustworthy person here.
Ask anybody!![]()
lil_squirter said:.....circular arguments make me motion sick.

lil_squirter said:.....circular arguments make me motion sick.
SexyCleric said:What about spurious logic?
Greetings nerds!
lil_squirter said:Well...that's not quite so bad.
Eh it goes the female species has been toying with the heart strings for most of the daySexyCleric said:And to you, good sir.
How goes?