Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was camping.

Away from my computer for almost 2 days.


I feel my nerdom in question, so I am reading comics as I work with Dreamweaver and listen to Alan Parsons Project.

Please, help a nerd. Send Nerdy thoughts donations to this thread.

Thank you.
 
lil_squirter said:
I was camping.

Away from my computer for almost 2 days.


I feel my nerdom in question, so I am reading comics as I work with Dreamweaver and listen to Alan Parsons Project.

Please, help a nerd. Send Nerdy thoughts donations to this thread.

Thank you.

I have a stack of almost a years worth of X-Men comics to read.
 
I have a stack of 225 UK Transformer comics waiting for me at home. Not to mention the Dreamwave versions. I also got to talk about my Unicron toy crushing small transformers. Now I have many Transformers dancing in my head. :) Also I'm here at school on a Sunday at 4:30 in the afternoon. Nerdy enough?
 
Trombonus said:
I have a stack of 225 UK Transformer comics waiting for me at home. Not to mention the Dreamwave versions. I also got to talk about my Unicron toy crushing small transformers. Now I have many Transformers dancing in my head. :) Also I'm here at school on a Sunday at 4:30 in the afternoon. Nerdy enough?


Yeah, that'd do it.
 
lil_squirter said:
I was camping.

Oooh! Where'd you go? Camping is fun... sometimes.

In other news:

Borat is awesome.
I bought Kingdom Come yesterday. I expect good things.
I played Guitar Hero for the first time in forever yesterday. It was GLORIOUS.
 
Any other Darren Aronofsky fans? I really enjoyed two of his other films...Requiem for a Dream, and Pi.

Just saw the ad for The Fountain, that's comming out this month(?) It looks to be great eye candy. I'm such a movie junkie. heh
 
Did I mention I watched two Pokemon movies, and cried at the end of each one?
 
Empress: I need to get back to reading Fahrenheit 451 tonight, and I also need to find time this week to finally finish that succubus story I left unfinished like, last year. (Succubi are within the realm of nerd-dom, right?)
 
MsBug said:
Any other Darren Aronofsky fans? I really enjoyed two of his other films...Requiem for a Dream, and Pi.

Just saw the ad for The Fountain, that's comming out this month(?) It looks to be great eye candy. I'm such a movie junkie. heh

I'm not a big fan of Pi. It was a little too confusing. Maybe I just didn't "get it."

*is also a movie junkie, as you might be able to guess from the name*
 
Spins said:
I'm in a pissy mood so I shall just be blunt.

SHUSH! :cool:

:D Always be blunt.
I'm more proficient with blunt weapons than edged.

lil_squirter said:
I feel my nerdom in question, so I am reading comics as I work with Dreamweaver and listen to Alan Parsons Project.

Please, help a nerd. Send Nerdy thoughts donations to this thread.

Sharks, while still classified as fish, give birth to live young.
 
Last edited:
EndCredits said:
I'm not a big fan of Pi. It was a little too confusing. Maybe I just didn't "get it."

*is also a movie junkie, as you might be able to guess from the name*


I'm with you on that one, Pi made no sense to me at all.

Texguy84 said:
Empress: I need to get back to reading Fahrenheit 451 tonight, and I also need to find time this week to finally finish that succubus story I left unfinished like, last year. (Succubi are within the realm of nerd-dom, right?)

Good book, better then the film and good luck on the story!

EndCredits said:
Oooh! Where'd you go? Camping is fun... sometimes.


I bought Kingdom Come yesterday. I expect good things.

State Park here, aside from the chill it was really nice, though 12 hours in I got the net shakes from withdrawl.

SexyCleric said:
Sharks, while still classified as fish, give birth to live young.


Yes, those rascally lil pups...good point.
 
ummmm Invader Zim although not a movie is still awsome and I consider rather nerdy and random
 
Texguy84 said:
Heh, have you ever seen Equilibrium?

Not that you asked me, but the action is awesome. The plot, not so much. But gun kata = holy fucking shit.
 
Good morning nerds

I'm still a fan of obscure movie nerd-dom and Nominate Neil Gaimans's Mirror Mask as one of the better recent movies out there.

On another note.... who here has read Neuromancer?
 
Rivethead_Jack said:
Good morning nerds

I'm still a fan of obscure movie nerd-dom and Nominate Neil Gaimans's Mirror Mask as one of the better recent movies out there.

Oh, I agree...had to add it to my collection.
SLC Punk, not recent but a must have as well, sufficient weirdness and good tunes.
 
MsBug said:
Oh, I agree...had to add it to my collection.
SLC Punk, not recent but a must have as well, sufficient weirdness and good tunes.
No doubt a good movie, you aslo can't forget Final Fantasy Advent Children... orgasmic cgi
 
Rivethead_Jack said:
No doubt a good movie, you aslo can't forget Final Fantasy Advent Children... orgasmic cgi

Yep, I snagged a copy of that when it came out...haven't tested out the orgasmic theory yet though. heh
 
MsBug said:
Yep, I snagged a copy of that when it came out...haven't tested out the orgasmic theory yet though. heh
Lol, I'm interested to see the new Final Fantasy game... aparently its worth buying the ps2 for it. Years and years after it came out.. I have yet to get a feckin console.
 
Rivethead_Jack said:
Lol, I'm interested to see the new Final Fantasy game... aparently its worth buying the ps2 for it. Years and years after it came out.. I have yet to get a feckin console.

Final Fantasy Ten, for the win.
Seriously, out of all of them, ten has, by far, the best story.

If only they could have slapped on a good combat and leveling system... :rolleyes:
 
SexyCleric said:
Final Fantasy Ten, for the win.
Seriously, out of all of them, ten has, by far, the best story.

If only they could have slapped on a good combat and leveling system... :rolleyes:
VI will always be my favorite. No FF has come anywhere close to it, except maybe tactics (PS not GBA). I had the special edition of FFXII reserved as well as the special edition guide, but with -$204 in my checking account, I don't think I'll be seeing those any time soon. Still, it is my birthday Sunday, so maybe my family will give me some money. Unless they forget, which isn't unlikely.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top