Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenousRae said:
I'm not familiar with that candy, where would one purchase a lolli pussy?

They are oh so tasty, you can get them at most adult store's in the gag/gift section. They also have loli cocks.
 
Rivethead_Jack said:
They are oh so tasty, you can get them at most adult store's in the gag/gift section. They also have loli cocks.

:) Fascinating, I must go find my friendly neighborhood porn shop then I guess.
 
RavenousRae said:
:) Fascinating, I must go find my friendly neighborhood porn shop then I guess.
Always worth a try, plus its just another excuse [as if anyone needed one] to go to a porn store
 
Rivethead_Jack said:
Always worth a try, plus its just another excuse [as if anyone needed one] to go to a porn store

True, and I can't remember the last time I went to one, so that's not a good sign!
 
RavenousRae said:
True, and I can't remember the last time I went to one, so that's not a good sign!
:D out of pure geekyness the last porn store I went to had the best god damn toy ever, it was an usb powered vibrator... a bit strange but worth a snicker
 
Rivethead_Jack said:
:D out of pure geekyness the last porn store I went to had the best god damn toy ever, it was an usb powered vibrator... a bit strange but worth a snicker

:) That's pretty awesome. I'm going to look into that, not that I need another vibrator but it would be interesting to see how that would work :rolleyes:
 
RavenousRae said:
:) That's pretty awesome. I'm going to look into that, not that I need another vibrator but it would be interesting to see how that would work :rolleyes:
Looked interesting enough, I usually try and pop into the local store every now and then to see what kinda off the wall shit they have.
 
Rivethead_Jack said:
Looked interesting enough, I usually try and pop into the local store every now and then to see what kinda off the wall shit they have.

I've actually only been to one store on two separate occasions and only by myself. I need to convince someone to go with me so I can actually joke about all of it with someone and have some witty conversation about all that stuff, instead of looking like a little pervert :)
 
RavenousRae said:
I've actually only been to one store on two separate occasions and only by myself. I need to convince someone to go with me so I can actually joke about all of it with someone and have some witty conversation about all that stuff, instead of looking like a little pervert :)
That's always fun, then again being a pervert is just as fun. I'd love to do that here in Colorado but hardly anyone I know even has the balls enough to go within 10 feet of a porn store lol
 
Rivethead_Jack said:
That's always fun, then again being a pervert is just as fun. I'd love to do that here in Colorado but hardly anyone I know even has the balls enough to go within 10 feet of a porn store lol

I've visted parts of CO before, beautiful mountains. I definitely didn't go to any porn stores.
 
RavenousRae said:
I've visted parts of CO before, beautiful mountains. I definitely didn't go to any porn stores.
Oh I love the moutains, nothing else like em. I used to work at a porn store around here called Secrets, one of my favorite jobs. There's one here in town that has 2 stories of toys, videos, games, bondage stuff, and just about anything you can think of.
 
Rivethead_Jack said:
Oh I love the moutains, nothing else like em. I used to work at a porn store around here called Secrets, one of my favorite jobs. There's one here in town that has 2 stories of toys, videos, games, bondage stuff, and just about anything you can think of.

I love the mountains too. My mountains are just little hills in comparison to what you guys have but it's better than nothing.

A two story porn store, that would be pretty entertaining.
 
RavenousRae said:
I love the mountains too. My mountains are just little hills in comparison to what you guys have but it's better than nothing.

A two story porn store, that would be pretty entertaining.

There are lots of little places to dissapear for a weekend in the moutains and hole up inside of a tent :D plus the forest is just too damn beautiful. Right now its fuckin cold lol so no camping for me until at least end of may

The store is awesome, its where I get the loli pussys from. They have almost every toy inaginable including the really scary ones that are good for a laugh and a cringe
 
Rivethead_Jack said:
There are lots of little places to dissapear for a weekend in the moutains and hole up inside of a tent :D plus the forest is just too damn beautiful. Right now its fuckin cold lol so no camping for me until at least end of may

The store is awesome, its where I get the loli pussys from. They have almost every toy inaginable including the really scary ones that are good for a laugh and a cringe

I was only there in the winter so I never got to go camping. It was beautiful to see all the snow everywhere though.

Yeah I probably won't be able to find loli pussys or cocks in my neighborhood store. But who knows.
 
RavenousRae said:
I was only there in the winter so I never got to go camping. It was beautiful to see all the snow everywhere though.

Yeah I probably won't be able to find loli pussys or cocks in my neighborhood store. But who knows.
You woulda loved the last snowstorm, we got a foot and a half of snow in one night.
 
Rivethead_Jack said:
You woulda loved the last snowstorm, we got a foot and a half of snow in one night.

You've already had that much snow this season! It doesn't really doesn't snow here until around Jan or so.
 
lil_squirter said:
Mini: Snickers, Milky way, Three Musketeers, P-nut M&M's, Plain M&M's and lil kit kats.

You can have all the M&M's you want. But the Snickers are all belonging to meh!

*runs*
 
RavenousRae said:
You've already had that much snow this season! It doesn't really doesn't snow here until around Jan or so.

We're a freakish state, it snowed like that and was 55 and sunny the next day. We usually get freak storms around haloween and then it's fairly quiet the rest of the winter
 
Rivethead_Jack said:
We're a freakish state, it snowed like that and was 55 and sunny the next day. We usually get freak storms around haloween and then it's fairly quiet the rest of the winter

Lately our weather has been crazy too, like this week we had 70 degree sunny beautiful weather one day and the next day it was in the 30's very breezy and harsh. Our winters have been fairly light in recent years, hardly any snow. I blame global warming.
 
RavenousRae said:
Lately our weather has been crazy too, like this week we had 70 degree sunny beautiful weather one day and the next day it was in the 30's very breezy and harsh. Our winters have been fairly light in recent years, hardly any snow. I blame global warming.

Communism. It is always communism.
 
Rivethead_Jack said:
and big brother is out to get us all? I kinda like being video taped thank you!

do you?

that I can do without, big brother does not need to see my daily activities
 
RavenousRae said:
do you?

that I can do without, big brother does not need to see my daily activities
lol exebitionist at heart.

Big brother unfortunately is becoming a real thing. "Hi, we're the federal government, have any rights your not using?"

random fact

The united states has more laws governing sexual behavior than all the european countries combined
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top