New and Looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, when my sugar gets high I get tired and want to sleep. When my sugar gets low I get dizzy and really bad shakes
 
My sister just messaged me, my dad is in for his procedure now, should take about an hour if all goes well.
 
Procedure done, in recovery. Lymph node swollen but look fine, cleaned up gunk in the lungs and won't have biopsy results until next week. So far so good.
 
Everything will be good.

Okay, took son to work and did my errands, now home and relaxing before I go to work at 5pm! Got a text saying dad is fine, he is eating and drinking and will be leaving the hospital shortly. Now why couldn't he do this the other day when I went there?? :rolleyes:
 
I have some good news. We had 4-wheeler issues his last trip and ended up hauling the one home with us :( I got to checking for info on-line and it ended up being a &71 fix, I needed a new battery for it. Damn electronic shifter didn't want to work with a bad cell. I went to Batteries and Bulbs, ordered over the phone during the day. They had it in stock at the store half mile from home. They pulled it, charged it and had it ready for me when I got there latter yesterday afternoon after work. Plus they knocked $8 off the price since I was ordering over the phone and letting them prep it for me. Now that is customer service I can support and promote
 
I have some good news. We had 4-wheeler issues his last trip and ended up hauling the one home with us :( I got to checking for info on-line and it ended up being a &71 fix, I needed a new battery for it. Damn electronic shifter didn't want to work with a bad cell. I went to Batteries and Bulbs, ordered over the phone during the day. They had it in stock at the store half mile from home. They pulled it, charged it and had it ready for me when I got there latter yesterday afternoon after work. Plus they knocked $8 off the price since I was ordering over the phone and letting them prep it for me. Now that is customer service I can support and promote

Very good customer service, also shows how much they mark up that they can afford to knock off eight bucks! lol ;)
 
What was even better was that the next best price. The price here was $75 to start then they knocked it down. All the other places I checked local started at $80 and went up from there. They started out $5 lower and dropped it more plus charged it.
 
What was even better was that the next best price. The price here was $75 to start then they knocked it down. All the other places I checked local started at $80 and went up from there. They started out $5 lower and dropped it more plus charged it.

Wow, that was sweet then!!!! :D

Dad is now home, just wanted to update :)
 
This is totally un-fair, I get stuck with the cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, doing the bills, house maintainence, mowing Etc. and I'm not even married....yet.
 
Okay, took son to work and did my errands, now home and relaxing before I go to work at 5pm! Got a text saying dad is fine, he is eating and drinking and will be leaving the hospital shortly. Now why couldn't he do this the other day when I went there?? :rolleyes:

Hang in there Breezy.

Go over the charts at the nursing station and keep a eye open.
 
Good morning my friends :rose:
I am stoked, it's Friday...woohoo
I don't have any plans yet but Saturday should be a hot one so sounds like a pool day to me. I talked to my daughter on the phone yesterday and asked her to play mini putt putt next weekend and lunch out afterwards. All that talk about putt putt got me thinking it has been such a long time since we played. She loves the fun of it and also the bit of competition, and of course watching her dad line up every shot as if he was Tiger Woods...lol
 
Morning Breezy and gang. It's Friday and pay day so hope it's a good one for me.

Try and talk the kids into going to a soccer game tonite
 
First time to thread, over 12k post for an EMPTY NESTOR thread, amazing...

I will be 50 in September and my LITTLE BIRDS are going to be flying off soon as well...
 
First time to thread, over 12k post for an EMPTY NESTOR thread, amazing...

I will be 50 in September and my LITTLE BIRDS are going to be flying off soon as well...

Welcome to the thread Anomaly. This started out as a personal ad but then as I started talking and getting to know people here the thread grew and they put it on the playground. Since that time many of us have become friends here and look forward to seeing each other on a regular basis. If someone goes missing for a few days we start to worry and send messages hoping all is well. So it is much more than an empty nestor thread, it is a thread to find and make friends and build on that friendship. Hope to see you around more so we can become friends also!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top