New and Looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Lrn, Eric, GE and Geronimo... hope you are all doing well today!!!

I got called into work today, from 2-8.... good to have more hours, but there goes my day off, lol

But if what I hear about next weeks shedule, I will see it when I go to work today, I hardly have any hours! :(
 
Good morning Lrn, Eric, GE and Geronimo... hope you are all doing well today!!!

I got called into work today, from 2-8.... good to have more hours, but there goes my day off, lol

But if what I hear about next weeks shedule, I will see it when I go to work today, I hardly have any hours! :(

There goes my plans today
 
Evening all and hello to Anomaly1964. I am having a quiet night home alone.
Hope everyone is doing well.
 
now i'm lost. :confused:

Would be easy to be with the way out dear Breezy has been keeping her relations with my dearest ex out of the common chatter here. Tried so hard to keep all of the phone calls and texting out of her group of guys here. I have to wonder if he has stopped all of that yet. But that aside I am kind of sorry for her. He is going to kick her to the curb soon enough. He always does.
 
Would be easy to be with the way out dear Breezy has been keeping her relations with my dearest ex out of the common chatter here. Tried so hard to keep all of the phone calls and texting out of her group of guys here. I have to wonder if he has stopped all of that yet. But that aside I am kind of sorry for her. He is going to kick her to the curb soon enough. He always does.

oops.

uhm ... i'm really not too interested in anyone else's Lit drama.

i'm a tad bemused by why you'd visit the thread if it's an ordeal, but i don't particularly want to garner any involvement.
 
oops.

uhm ... i'm really not too interested in anyone else's Lit drama.

i'm a tad bemused by why you'd visit the thread if it's an ordeal, but i don't particularly want to garner any involvement.

No involvement. I have been trying to warn her. Next conversation?
 
oops.

uhm ... i'm really not too interested in anyone else's Lit drama.

i'm a tad bemused by why you'd visit the thread if it's an ordeal, but i don't particularly want to garner any involvement.

Check the blurting thread. I am there too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top