New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Just don't call me a taxi!

griffon said:
good evening NE. Great to see ya'll here.
It's also great to be visited by some of the Joisey-gurlz. :)
I too once lived in the garden state, only to escape to NE!
Lets hear it for Monmouth/Middlesex/Morris/Hudson counties!!!

Good evening to RECG, NnN, PM, 1SL, Ma_g, AoS, Sa, TJ, Jaded, and anyone else I forgot!

Cheers.

I want to say thank you New England for letting us Jersey girls have some fun with you all...:) And griffon...I am in Union but from Essex County....;) Nite....:kiss: :rose:
 
Nighty Night Everyone!! Jersey Girls, It Wouldn't Be The Same Without You. I Hope To See You All Tomorrow. Sweet Dreams!
 
I'm turnng in as well. I start school again on Thursday and I was lucky enough to get this Friday off, so time to catch up on my Zzzz's. Thanks for another great night all!:cool:
 
Well it's about time TJ :D Sheesh, you just caught me before I turn in for the night. Don't know what I'll turn into, but it'll be fun to find out. :p
 
Re: Re: Just don't call me a taxi!

1sexylady said:


I want to say thank you New England for letting us Jersey girls have some fun with you all...:) And griffon...I am in Union but from Essex County....;) Nite....:kiss: :rose:

Well, I think we can add Essex cty. to the list.
I was just listing the counties in NJ where I had some fun :devil:
Lots my virginity in NJ many years ago...never have managed to find it again since then :)
 
I was "tied" up at work til 9pm kiddies!!!

JLP68 said:
Surrrrre, you give that excuse NOW....then 9pm comes and 10pm, then its "well, she had to work late"...then its 6am, and its "I think she took a vacation" when we know shes tied to your BED!!


JLP :devil:



But I didn't know I was being held bondage by Sueann!

:D
 
Re: Between...................

JLP68 said:
Between Naughtys' lipps, Sexys' posterior,
Sues' ummm sues' yeah Sues, TJ's legs, and Angels' abdomen,
I cant ever keep my mind off sex...:)


JLP :kiss: :devil:



I bet you can't keep your mind off of it, sweetcheeks! :D
 
WOW what a night in New England!!!

And I didn't get on here til a little while ago........

Man this thread was rockin'!!

Good evening to all------you know who YOU are :)


:rose:
tigerjen
 
Hey all,

Just to let you know, I started a thread called "The Great Literotica Novel :)". Same concept as "person below me" thread, except you write a single paragraph and help evolve a possible literotica submission. Kinda like multiple co-authors playing tag. So feel free to add your own creative juices to the mix! Thankee.

Pseudo
 
Pseudomoniker said:
Hey all,

Just to let you know, I started a thread called "The Great
Literotica Novel :)". Same concept as "person below me"
thread, except you write a single paragraph and help
evolve a possible literotica submission. Kinda like multiple
co-authors playing tag. So feel free to add your own
creative juices to the mix! Thankee.

Pseudo


AWESOME!!!!! I'll check it out for sure.....:kiss:

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Re: Accents

tigerjen said:



I sound like I'm from NYC than from CT :D

No darlin, we've been through this. Plain and simple, you sound Jewish..............either that or my ears automatically translate to Jewish :p
 
LaLaLaLaLa Keeping New England on the first page and shooting to hit 1000 today!! Do I get a trophy for hitting 1000 in less then 1 month??
 
Not just Jewish...but also

Naughty n Nice said:


No darlin, we've been through this. Plain and simple, you
sound Jewish..............either that or my ears automatically
translate to Jewish :p



Not only Jewish....but also got the Italian blood flowing
thru my veins as in temper and passion...........
 
Hello all!

Did you guys get woken up by that wild thunderstorm
we had early this morning??? I thought we were getting
bombed!!! :eek:

Anyhow.......finally am on here....woke up later than
I should have (due to the storm) and went to go
work out.......so am on here for a wee bit before heading
to sleep again....got overnite shift at work tonite......

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Re: Not just Jewish...but also

tigerjen said:




Not only Jewish....but also got the Italian blood flowing
thru my veins as in temper and passion...........

Ahh, but that Jewish accent is unmistakable to another Jew :D
 
Naughty n Nice said:


Ahh, but that Jewish accent is unmistakable to another Jew :D



mmmmmm interesting......

I am off to nap now......need rest for overnite shift.....
 
Ok, I've put a lot of thought into this whole accent thing. It's not just a Jewish accent, it's a Northeast accent. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that a Jewish woman from Texas would sound a hell of a lot different from a Jewish woman up here. :D
 
mike_mike02128 said:
Was anyone else at the Stones show last night at the Fleet Center?

NO but I wish I was.........Good evening New England..hope everyone is good.:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top