New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening New Englanders!

and my fav girl from Joisy too! ;)

Ugh! hump-day is OVER! Woohoo! Bring on the weekend!
 
Last edited:
Good evening New England!

*yawn* Long day. But productive. Now it's time to sit back and watch all the lovely ladies who enter this thread.

Why hello Angel, fancy meetin' you here. :)
(and now for the really bad line....) Isn't heaven going to miss you? ;)
 
Looking for playmate

Hi,

I'm here at the advise of tigerjen....Thanks. I am looking for a bi or bicurious woman who lives in Connecticut or in the area that would be interested in have a 3some with me and my husband. I have been looking out there and it's just not easy to find someone that isn't a psycho. If you would be interested in talking you can email me at cthottie36@yahoo.com You can check out a pic of me here at Lit under cthottie.

Talk later:)
 
Re: Good Evening New Englanders!

ma_guy said:
and my fav girl from Joisy too! ;)

Ugh! hump-day is OVER! Woohoo! Bring on the weekend!

Hey ma_guy what is happening?;)
 
Pseudomoniker said:
Good evening New England!

*yawn* Long day. But productive. Now it's time to sit back and watch all the lovely ladies who enter this thread.

Why hello Angel, fancy meetin' you here. :)
(and now for the really bad line....) Isn't heaven going to miss you? ;)

Yes, hey how you doing?..........heaven will be just ok.:)
 
Re: Re: Good Evening New Englanders!

Angelofsex said:


Hey ma_guy what is happening?;)

I'm doing Ok Angel. Just been a really long week. Considering that the work week didn't start until Tuesday and this is only Wednesday.. Oiy!

How's things by you?:rose:
 
Re: Looking for playmate

cthottie said:
Hi,

I'm here at the advise of tigerjen....Thanks. I am looking for a bi or bicurious woman who lives in Connecticut or in the area that would be interested in have a 3some with me and my husband. I have been looking out there and it's just not easy to find someone that isn't a psycho. If you would be interested in talking you can email me at cthottie36@yahoo.com You can check out a pic of me here at Lit under cthottie.

Talk later:)


Welcome to Lit the New England thread cthottie! Pull up a chair and enjoy yourself. There is plenty of fun to be had. Don't be bashful!
 
Just a quick good evenin' to ya'll.
We're half way through the work week - yahoo!
 
Re: Re: Re: Good Evening New Englanders!

ma_guy said:


I'm doing Ok Angel. Just been a really long week. Considering that the work week didn't start until Tuesday and this is only Wednesday.. Oiy!

How's things by you?:rose:

Doing ok. I hope the rest of the week is ok.......:)
 
Naughty n Nice said:
ma_guy, where are you?? I know you're in here somewhere ;) Come say hi to Naughty. :D

<snork> Over here! <waves hand> Hiya Naughty. :D
 
Good evening all! It's an early night for me, since I'll be going to bed around 9pm. Not much sleep last night due to a stomach bug.
 
sueanninct said:
Good evening all! It's an early night for me, since I'll be going to bed around 9pm. Not much sleep last night due to a stomach bug.

Hey sue good to see you. Feeling better now?:rose:
 
Angelofsex said:


Hey sue good to see you. Feeling better now?:rose:

Much better than I was last night, but still a little achy. How's everyone in the Garden State?
 
sueanninct said:


Much better than I was last night, but still a little achy. How's everyone in the Garden State?

Doing ok.....sure miss my friends from CT.;)
 
Good evening...............

Hi, gang. Hope everyone had a great day. Once that sun popped out it warmed up real fast today.............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Angelofsex said:


Doing ok.....sure miss my friends from CT.;)

Oh sure... all of us MA folk are mere cherubs compared to the friends from CT. Harumph! No,.... double harumph! :)
 
Re: Good evening...............

Jaded1 said:
Hi, gang. Hope everyone had a great day. Once that sun popped out it warmed up real fast today.............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:

Didn't it?? After the morning rain, going outside around 1:00 PM or so it felt almost steamy. But it sure beats that 9 day heat wave from August.

Now if only the steamy atmosphere were the byproduct of body heat instead of solar radiation..... :)
 
Helllloo everyone!
Everyone else glad the skies cleared up today and we got some sun? Bout time...:mad:

Looks like an early night for me, start school again tomorrow!:eek: Of course I don't have class till 11:20 so I'm good with that!

Got lucky enough to get this Friday off, so WOO! Busy weekend too, and everyone around me is sick so I'm crossing every part of me hoping i don't get sick for my two year anniversary with the bf this Saturday!

OK I've yapped enough for this post - how's everyone else?
 
Pseudomoniker said:


Oh sure... all of us MA folk are mere cherubs compared to the friends from CT. Harumph! No,.... double harumph! :)

Not all of us are angels!:devil:
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
Helllloo everyone!
Everyone else glad the skies cleared up today and we got some sun? Bout time...:mad:

Looks like an early night for me, start school again tomorrow!:eek: Of course I don't have class till 11:20 so I'm good with that!

Got lucky enough to get this Friday off, so WOO! Busy weekend too, and everyone around me is sick so I'm crossing every part of me hoping i don't get sick for my two year anniversary with the bf this Saturday!

OK I've yapped enough for this post - how's everyone else?

School... something I don't miss at all. There comes a time when you just *have* to get paid to do work instead of paying them to give you work to do! :)

So who's the lucky one Friday... you or the bf? :devil: (congrats on 2 years!)

And I'm just sitting back, waiting for anyone to latch on to the bandwagon of the thread I started yesterday... but not holding me breath.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top