New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rid'mCowGirl............

Great for you........... :D What school you goin to and whats your major.............:) :) :)

Jaded1, CT :devil:
 
Pseudomoniker said:


Oh sure... all of us MA folk are mere cherubs compared to the friends from CT. Harumph! No,.... double harumph! :)

The only thing is I met them.........I miss MA too.;) :eek:
 
Hi, Sueann................

Sorry to hear about the stomach bug.....:( I do hope your feeling better soon.............:) Then you'll look like this...........:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
The Tigress is HERE!!!

Good evening to one and all......YOU know who YOU ARE!!

Am here for a wee bit while until work tonite!

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Pseudomoniker said:


School... something I don't miss at all. There comes a time when you just *have* to get paid to do work instead of paying them to give you work to do! :)

So who's the lucky one Friday... you or the bf? :devil: (congrats on 2 years!)

And I'm just sitting back, waiting for anyone to latch on to the bandwagon of the thread I started yesterday... but not holding me breath.

I'd submit something, but my writing skills are sub-par.
 
Re: Hi, Sueann................

Jaded1 said:
Sorry to hear about the stomach bug.....:( I do hope your feeling better soon.............:) Then you'll look like this...........:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:

Thanks honey. I am feeling better, just tired from lack of sleep.
 
Pseudo............

It did get hot quick. But tonight it has seemed to cool off nicely at least I don't have the A/C on. I don't mind if it rains now. I would rather have the rain than snow............:D :D :D I work to many hours to have to come home a shovel sidewalks and the driveway........ :(

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Naughty n Nice said:
Sue!! Good to see you're feeling well enough to grace us with your presence for a little while!!

Thanks. I enjoyed chatting with you today while I was home from work, it really helped me feel better.:)
 
Mount Wachusett CC in Gardner for now is my college. Right now I'm in Liberal Arts and Sciences but once I transfer to a 4 year college I'm going in to Journalism or Environmental/Earth Sciences. It's a 40 minute daily commute which sucks, but as long as my truck does't break down I'm good!

Thanks for the congrats on the 2 years, I'm quite proud of myself (longest realtionship to date):heart:

And nope, you guys haven't scared me off yet!!!
 
Good Lord, I'm ready to turn in for the night. I thought I'd hit 1000 today, oh well, maybe tomorrow. So do I give in and crash, or force myself to stay up??
 
TJ...............

Come here you sexy thing you.....:D I want a big wet :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Re: Pseudo............

Jaded1 said:
It did get hot quick. But tonight it has seemed to cool off nicely at least I don't have the A/C on. I don't mind if it rains now. I would rather have the rain than snow............:D :D :D I work to many hours to have to come home a shovel sidewalks and the driveway........ :(

Jaded1, CT:devil:

I had my AC on for a few hours, just to cool down the apartment. Now I've got my windows open. I wish it was cooler, though, so I could snuggle under my comforter. That's one of my favorite things about fall and winter.
 
Re: The Tigress is HERE!!!

tigerjen said:
Good evening to one and all......YOU know who YOU ARE!!

Am here for a wee bit while until work tonite!

:rose:
tigerjen

*sneaks behind the person TJ is pointing at so he feels included in the "YOU" she speaks of* :)
 
Naughty n Nice said:
Good Lord, I'm ready to turn in for the night. I thought I'd hit 1000 today, oh well, maybe tomorrow. So do I give in and crash, or force myself to stay up??

Crash! You need the rest. Take care of yourself so you can get better.
 
Ohhhhhh Pseudo.....

Pseudomoniker said:


*sneaks behind the person TJ is pointing at so he feels
included in the "YOU" she speaks of* :)


Mmmmmmmmmm hey you sweetie.....:kiss: Never hide
from me.........:kiss: How are you?

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Naughty n Nice said:
Good Lord, I'm ready to turn in for the night. I thought I'd hit 1000 today, oh well, maybe tomorrow. So do I give in and crash, or force myself to stay up??

We can start a thread for you where the rules are you have to speak in one word per post?....:D Should get ya to 1000 in no time!:rose:
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
Mount Wachusett CC in Gardner for now is my college. Right now I'm in Liberal Arts and Sciences but once I transfer to a 4 year college I'm going in to Journalism or Environmental/Earth Sciences. It's a 40 minute daily commute which sucks, but as long as my truck does't break down I'm good!

Thanks for the congrats on the 2 years, I'm quite proud of myself (longest realtionship to date):heart:

And nope, you guys haven't scared me off yet!!!


Ohhh... Environmental Earth Sciences?? You just totally piqued my interest. That was the gist of my major in both undergrad. and grad. school. Any particular aspect of interest??
 
Angel!

Angelofsex said:
Hi TJ and Jaded....how are you tonight?:kiss: :heart:


How are you Angel? :kiss: and *huggie*

Got overnite shift tonite at work........:eek:

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Angel..............

Always good to see you my NJ friend..........:D :D :D

You know you don't have to miss us:
*** THE GREAT NEW ENGLAND COOK OUT IS CUM'N AT YA ON OCTOBER 6TH, 2002! ***

Sorry, I can't help doing that. The is always a open chair at my table for you!.

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Ridemcowgirl said:


We can start a thread for you where the rules are you have to speak in one word per post?....:D Should get ya to 1000 in no time!:rose:

Lol, i'll get there soon enough.

May as well log off, noone is talking to me anyway..........gee, i wonder why.
 
Re: Re: Pseudo............

sueanninct said:


I had my AC on for a few hours, just to cool down the apartment. Now I've got my windows open. I wish it was cooler, though, so I could snuggle under my comforter. That's one of my favorite things about fall and winter.

So exactly who is this lucky guy you refer to as your "comforter"? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top