New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridemcowgirl said:
We could be millionaires! Have our own t-shirts and mouse pads and vibrators withthe PorNews logo on em.

BTW, Kelly just won American Idol.

Oh rapturous joy. Thank god that show is *finally* over. I'm sorry, but stuff like that really irks me. Reality TV....who are they kidding.

Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna go back to watching Big Brother 3. :D

(at least Sideshow Bob didn't win)
 
RidemCowGirl............

Ya got help me out! What do I do with a vibrator :confused: Everything on me works just fine...........:D :D :D Instead can I have a Tee Shirt!

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
I hate reality TV - even when I was younger and The Real World was "in" I flamed it. It sucks. LIttle over 12 hourbefore the first day of school :eek: Gotta breathe deep...
 
Thread.....slowing.....down......

Must.....find....sugar.....

:)

Anybody got any sugar? Gimme some sugar baby.
 
OK let's see, sugar for the board...ummm...looks lke all I have is sleeping pills :( Well South Park is on, that's always good.
 
Hold on there big guy............

Your cute. But not that cute.......:eek: My door doesn't swing that way.............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Wow if I keep posting this frequently I'll have my "cute ass" in no time! Refer to a few pages back :)
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
OK let's see, sugar for the board...ummm...looks lke all I have is sleeping pills :( Well South Park is on, that's always good.

And it's the very first episode too. God, I remember watching this when it premiered and nearly woke up my family from laughing so hard.
 
RidemCowGirl.............

Thanks cutie. I would feel much more comfortable walking down the street wearing a T shirt than swing a vibrator around in the air. You got the picture. Beside I REALLYYYYYY don't need one I have plenty of letters of recommendation................:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
Wow if I keep posting this frequently I'll have my "cute ass" in no time! Refer to a few pages back :)

Hey, congrats Cowgirl! You broke your Lit. cherry! 30 posts and your title has now changed to "Experienced". Keep up the good work! :D :p
 
It' so strange to listen/see how much it has changed. The best episode I thnk was a fairly recent one with the Chinese guy building the wall and the Mongolians kept knockin it down
 
Re: RidemCowGirl.............

Jaded1 said:
Thanks cutie. I would feel much more comfortable walking down the street wearing a T shirt than swing a vibrator around in the air. You got the picture. Beside I REALLYYYYYY don't need one I have plenty of letters of recommendation................:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:

A random man walks down the street swinging a vibrator around on a string....

I have *got* to figure out how to get that scene into the movie I'll never make. :)
 
Ohh I went from Virgin toExperienced in one night - kinda like how it appened in real life!!!! Woohoo!

:::stands up for speech:::
"I'd like to thank God, my friends, and the kick ass people on the boards...WOOHOO!!! Yeah BABY!"
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
It' so strange to listen/see how much it has changed. The best episode I thnk was a fairly recent one with the Chinese guy building the wall and the Mongolians kept knockin it down

I think of the semi-recent episodes, I liked the Scott Tenorman episode most. Lesson learned: You *DON'T* fuck with Cartman.
 
Wow................

You little :devil: and with two guys at the same time....:D :D :D

Check the record book that may be a Lit first.....;)

Is this your first threesome.....;)

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
If I saw a guy walkin down the stree swinging a vibrator around....well, I guess I'd just think he had a lucky girlfriend! My best friend and i talk about how we have to make porno movies and cast them. If we ever do, the scene will be in there and you'll get full credit!

The SP with Scott is my boyfriend's favorite. The first time I saw it I was like "Ohhh SHIT! I can't believe tht!"
 
Re: Wow................

Jaded1 said:
You little :devil: and with two guys at the same time....:D :D :D

Check the record book that may be a Lit first.....;)

Is this your first threesome.....;)

Jaded1, CT:devil:

Only 3? Isn't there room for 4 :devil: ?
 
Not my first threesome (online at least).

I am a little :devil:. I was always the perve out of my frinds in high school.

:D
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
If I saw a guy walkin down the stree swinging a vibrator around....well, I guess I'd just think he had a lucky girlfriend! My best friend and i talk about how we have to make porno movies and cast them. If we ever do, the scene will be in there and you'll get full credit!

The SP with Scott is my boyfriend's favorite. The first time I saw it I was like "Ohhh SHIT! I can't believe tht!"

If I may request, also try to include a scene with a blind person walking along the sidewalk with a seeing eye dog. But the seeing-eye dog has to be a chihuahua. And when they reach the open man hole, because the dog weighs so little, the harness held by the owner keeps it from falling through, so it can't warn the owner who ultimately falls in. :)

And my apologies to all you blind patrons of Lit. :p
 
If you poke around I'm sure you'll find some room somewhere;)

4- now that must REALLY be something!
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
Not my first threesome (online at least).

I am a little :devil:. I was always the perve out of my frinds in high school.

:D

And you are MORE than welcome to stay!!!! *lol*
 
RidemCowGirl..............

Me too....;) When I was born I asked to be tied up before they slapped me on the ass..............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
So what about a blind man with a chihuahua seeing eye dog, the blind man smoing a vibrator cause he thinks it's a cigar? Or he can just swing it around.
 
Re: RidemCowGirl..............

Jaded1 said:
Me too....;) When I was born I asked to be tied up before they slapped me on the ass..............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:

That is a lot like me. I was the question and answer girl about sex, even though I was a virgin. I guess I have a knack for it:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top