New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiet sat in..

Hello ppl..

Hope your all having a good weekend. Quiet here. Going diving early tomorrow so taking it easy tonight. No parties...Maybe tomorrow night, after I catch some lobster, i'll send invites for a lobster bake!! well, I'm hoping for 2 or 3 lobsters...lol.. Buono notte' ppl..
JP
:nana: :devil: ;)
 
Where do you go diving.. I live near you and my brother dives all the time..

JLP68 said:
Hello ppl..

Hope your all having a good weekend. Quiet here. Going diving early tomorrow so taking it easy tonight. No parties...Maybe tomorrow night, after I catch some lobster, i'll send invites for a lobster bake!! well, I'm hoping for 2 or 3 lobsters...lol.. Buono notte' ppl..
JP
:nana: :devil: ;)
 
Coolatta sounds great! When ever I have one though I cant eat or drink anything else for the whole day... they are so Filling.

tigerjen said:
ahhhhhhhh love DD's French Vanilla iced coffee.....I also love their Coffee
Coolattas too, any time of year!!!

If its at home or the diner, regular 'high test' w/ skim milk n' Splenda (I
used to use Sweet n' Low or Equal, no more).......

If at a good Italian restaurant....gotta have a cappuccino!
 
tigerjen said:
that's always a good thing.....enjoy your weekend, the weather
is great today!
thank you sweetie....hope your's is equally enjoyable....
the weather here is amazing! and i was able to get all the stuff done on my list
 
When my brother's oldest daughter graduated from high school, she was accepted to Quinnipiac to study one of the Health Sciences. Guess what, she got home sick, and dropped out, sigh.........
From what I understand, you pretty much have to be in management to make the big money. It was more important to be close to mommy, aaawwwwww :rolleyes:

I think this is the program she was in, Occupational Therapy:

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x758.xml

She finally went back to a local school, and got an associates degree, so she has to start some where, right! :)

BassMan


tigerjen said:
Hey hey Mr. Fish!!!! What's happenin'??? Long time no see, and
welcome back!! :D
This weekend the weather is supposed to be pretty darn good....I'm
definitely enjoying it, esp. after this week's wacko weather! Thank god
the week of 7/8-7/14 was GREAT weatherwise as that time I was on
vacation from work...hehehhe......

Oh? Your niece is working in the human services field? Very cool! :cool:
 
A striper, to stretch my line :*)

Hey JP, I'm heading to the ocean tomorrow myself. First it'll be a 1/2 day boat to hopefully load up on fresh mackerel. Then use them for bait to catch a keeper striper. What we then need is an old fashioned seafood dinner. Your lobsters, my striper, and a couple of the hot ladies to dig up some fresh clams :D

Aloha
BassMan


JLP68 said:
Hello ppl..

Hope your all having a good weekend. Quiet here. Going diving early tomorrow so taking it easy tonight. No parties...Maybe tomorrow night, after I catch some lobster, i'll send invites for a lobster bake!! well, I'm hoping for 2 or 3 lobsters...lol.. Buono notte' ppl..
JP
:nana: :devil: ;)
 
RainDove25 said:
Where do you go diving.. I live near you and my brother dives all the time..
Hey,
I usually go out of plymouth. White horse beach, flag rock. Sometimes I take a charter out of Cape Ann in gloucester. I just love going down...;)

JP :p
 
IFish said:
Hey JP, I'm heading to the ocean tomorrow myself. First it'll be a 1/2 day boat to hopefully load up on fresh mackerel. Then use them for bait to catch a keeper striper. What we then need is an old fashioned seafood dinner. Your lobsters, my striper, and a couple of the hot ladies to dig up some fresh clams :D

Aloha
BassMan
Yes, Hot ladies go awesome with lobsters and stripers... I dont think we would have to have them dig for clams though, well maybe just to see them bent over... :devil:
JP
 
Crazy.. I go to Gloucester lots with my brother...

My fam was acutally there today... There is a museum or some nonsense dedicated to my great grandfather.. he help and designed all of the Platforms for the Fishermans Feast way back when..

I dont dive.. Swimming in general isnt even my thing.. but i think its cool, he loves it. I like to fish though so its in the same ball park...Lol...

JLP68 said:
Hey,
I usually go out of plymouth. White horse beach, flag rock. Sometimes I take a charter out of Cape Ann in gloucester. I just love going down...;)

JP :p
 
JLP68 said:
Hello ppl..

Hope your all having a good weekend. Quiet here. Going diving early tomorrow so taking it easy tonight. No parties...Maybe tomorrow night, after I catch some lobster, i'll send invites for a lobster bake!! well, I'm hoping for 2 or 3 lobsters...lol.. Buono notte' ppl..
JP
:nana: :devil: ;)


YUMMMY!!!! Me love some lobster!!! Esp. lobster tails and lobster rolls
w/ butta!!!!! :D

Have fun diving tomorrow!
 
RainDove25 said:
Coolatta sounds great! When ever I have one though I cant eat or drink anything else for the whole day... they are so Filling.

really? maybe filling until lunch or dinnertime......at least for me anyway.
plus I only get the small size Coolatta anyway.....
 
mattdchef said:
thank you sweetie....hope your's is equally enjoyable....
the weather here is amazing! and i was able to get all the stuff done on my list

that's great! it was definitely a beautiful day out, and Sunday should be
beautiful weather out as well! I have to help out at a political fundraiser
then late afternoon........so hoping the weather is fab then! ;)
 
Med for me.. I like to get the cup that fits in my little cup holder thing i bought there.. have you ever seen them? They are cute and useful..

I skip breakfast most days... never get lunch and my dinner is usually the only thing I eat... So by the time I get to Dunkies in the after noon or evening its around din din time..

In the morning.. I never go myself.. one of my clerks stops for a coffee run.. So I always get my FV Iced then.

tigerjen said:
really? maybe filling until lunch or dinnertime......at least for me anyway.
plus I only get the small size Coolatta anyway.....
 
IFish said:
When my brother's oldest daughter graduated from high school, she was accepted to Quinnipiac to study one of the Health Sciences. Guess what, she got home sick, and dropped out, sigh.........
From what I understand, you pretty much have to be in management to make the big money. It was more important to be close to mommy, aaawwwwww :rolleyes:

I think this is the program she was in, Occupational Therapy:

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x758.xml

She finally went back to a local school, and got an associates degree, so she has to start some where, right! :)

BassMan

Occupational therapy is supposed to be an excellent field, but its difficult
work.....yes, management in human services pays more.......that's great she went back to college and got her Associate's degree....you need some type of degree these days higher than a high school diploma to get anywhere.....
 
RainDove25 said:
Med for me.. I like to get the cup that fits in my little cup holder thing i bought there.. have you ever seen them? They are cute and useful..
I skip breakfast most days... never get lunch and my dinner is usually the only thing I eat... So by the time I get to Dunkies in the after noon or evening its around din din time..
In the morning.. I never go myself.. one of my clerks stops for a coffee run.. So I always get my FV Iced then.

I have to have breakfast in the morning otherwise I'm one hell of a crabby-
apple :D Skipping breakfast isn't always a good thing, but I do know some
who cannot eat first thing in the morning, though i always say 'have a glass
of oj.....have a cereal bar or piece of fruit.....a little something....."

i don't know if i've seen those cup holders you mentioned....thank heavens
my Jetta has a nice cup holder.....its great!
 
No its a cute little sleeve so there is no leakage and you dont have to double up cups. Its made of felt or something.

I hate not getting breakfast and even lunch most days... its the worst. I think It has really messed my whole diet thing up too.. I have gained tons of weight in the last year.. from my new job. Thats why I hardly eat only one big meal, I am just too busy.

Little cereal bars and stuff just dont go down right.. I hate the taste of things like that.. I am a spoiled brat who likes fresh cooked things.

I hardly cook but i go out or eat out almost every meal.. (hurts the pockets though..Ouch!)

tigerjen said:
I have to have breakfast in the morning otherwise I'm one hell of a crabby-
apple :D Skipping breakfast isn't always a good thing, but I do know some
who cannot eat first thing in the morning, though i always say 'have a glass
of oj.....have a cereal bar or piece of fruit.....a little something....."

i don't know if i've seen those cup holders you mentioned....thank heavens
my Jetta has a nice cup holder.....its great!
 
RainDove25 said:
No its a cute little sleeve so there is no leakage and you dont have to double up cups. Its made of felt or something.
I hate not getting breakfast and even lunch most days... its the worst. I think It has really messed my whole diet thing up too.. I have gained tons of weight in the last year.. from my new job. Thats why I hardly eat only one big meal, I am just too busy.
Little cereal bars and stuff just dont go down right.. I hate the taste of things like that.. I am a spoiled brat who likes fresh cooked things.
I hardly cook but i go out or eat out almost every meal.. (hurts the pockets though..Ouch!)

Nopers, I've never seen that cup sleeve you're talking about, and its a great
idea, and cuts down on wasting an extra cup of double up on so you don't burn yourself.

If I may ask what's your new job? It's better to graze throughout the day
esp. since you are busy as a bee.....

I like fresh food too but I do enjoy some of those cereal bars........I'd recommend having a fruit smoothie as a breakfast....you make that w/ fresh fruit, and yogurt.....
 
A smoothie may work for me.. I could buy stuff and leave it in my office.

I am a supervisor for the PO.. have been for awhile..but about a year ago I went higher level and am looking to become a manager (sooner then later I hope..lol) so I have to prove myself.. I never leave and take breaks or anything.. its like 120% all the time.

I may break a record or something if I get the job I am waiting on... Youngest ever.. you know that stuff.

Works work really.. I actually just started to sell candles too..I am an Independant candle consultant.. its funny.. I thought it would help my communication skills with crowds.. It will get me a better raise come merit time at my real job. (Always thinking.... see I knew I had a plan) :)

tigerjen said:
Nopers, I've never seen that cup sleeve you're talking about, and its a great
idea, and cuts down on wasting an extra cup of double up on so you don't burn yourself.

If I may ask what's your new job? It's better to graze throughout the day
esp. since you are busy as a bee.....

I like fresh food too but I do enjoy some of those cereal bars........I'd recommend having a fruit smoothie as a breakfast....you make that w/ fresh fruit, and yogurt.....
 
Last edited:
RainDove25 said:
A smoothie may work for me.. I could buy stuff and leave it in my office.
I am a supervisor for the PO.. have been for awhile..but about a year ago I went higher level and am looking to become a manager (sooner then later I hope..lol) so I have to prove myself.. I never leave and take breaks or anything.. its like 120% all the time.
I may break a record or something if I get the job I am waiting on... Youngest ever.. you know that stuff.
Works work really.. I actually just started to sell candles too..I am an Independant candle consultant.. its funny.. I thought it would help my communication skills with crowds.. It will get me a better raise come merit time at my real job. (Always thinking.... see I knew I had a plan) :)

I'm sure your office has a fridge or even a mini-fridge.....go for it!
I believe in a strong work ethic and it sounds like you have one, which
is great! You sound like me though, not taking breaks, etc......a break is
okay when things aren't super busy, for example.
So you sell candles on the side too? very cool!
 
good afternoon fellow New Englanders! Hope y'all having a great weekend
so far, and this weather has been terrific!!! Enjoy!
 
So now that Summer is in full swing it's time to play "let's go skinny dipping with Tigerjen."
 
We caught lots of mackerel on the early 1/2 day party boat, 8am to noon. We then took the fresh mac's to the mouth of the Merrimac River (Salisbury), and chunked them up for striper bait. Usually they work great, as they have lots of color, and some nice stinky, oily chunks.

It was slower than molassis today, and I only caught one undersized striper, back it went, booohooooooo :(

Really nice day though, just really nice !!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top