New here--SC Anyone?

Honestly, I am so exhausted from cybersex, I cant even think! But I have a couple story ideas that are forming in my mind, should be posting some soon. :kiss:
 
Hot and Sweet

I awaken, my head on your chest, my body aligned to yours. My one hand is clasped in yours resting on your abdomen. I break away and you reach for me to pull me back. "I'm hungry, baby. I'm going to get a snack." You mumble sleepily for me to hurry back as I leave the bedroom and head downstairs to the kitchen.
I open the fridge and immediately pull out a peach hungrily biting into it, the juices running down my face and dripping on my breasts. I notice a package of candy necklaces in the door and smile impishly, grabbing one and lifting my foot up, slipping it up up over my calf to my upper thigh--a treat for you, baby. I rummage through the fridge while finishing the peach, searching when I feel your hot male body at the back of me.
You nibble at my neck and grab my breasts. My rosy nipples are hard from the coldness of the fridge air and the heat from your body against the back of me is welcome. "Let's see here," you reply, as you move in front of me, grabbing a pint of strawberries,the whipped cream can and a container of chocolate syrup. You cradle these items in one arm as you close the fridge, and kiss me sweetly. You take my arm and pull me into the breakfast nook, placing down the items on the table. And pull me to you, we kiss and run our hands over each other, you whisper to me, that you too are hungry and lift me up, placing me on the table.
You feed me a strawberry and grab the chocolate syrup, tilting the bottle over my breasts. Out comes the dark sweet liquid, pouring over my pink nipples and down my cleavage, running down my belly and pooling at my inner thighs. You kiss my lips, again, gently and place another strawberry to my mouth. You mouth one of my breasts, sucking, licking the chocolate from my hardened nipple and I moan. You encircle the other nipple with your tongue and I can feel your hardened cock against my leg. I am running my fingers through your hair, calling your name. You lick between my breasts and slowly descend reaching the pool of chocolate at my inner thighs. You part my legs and the chocolate drips down onto my pussy and the tablecloth. You mouth my pink cunt hungrily, OH God, baby,mmmmmmmm. I lean back on my hands, spreading myself wider as you get on your knees, lapping the chocolate and my juices, nibbling on my clit, flicking it with your tongue, making me buck while you slip a finger into my hot wetness. Oh fuck, yes, baby! I start thrusting my hips, meeting your finger and tongue. I look into your eyes heated with passion like mine, whimpering for you as I cum, biting my lip, panting, covering your face in my juices. I sit there, my body throbbing leaning back on my arms when you notice the candy necklace on my thigh. You smile at me, "For me, baby?" I tell you yes breathlessly as you place your mouth on it, biting into the candies, grazing my thigh with your teeth and crushing. You are rubbing my clit and chewing the candy in your mouth as you lean over to get the whipped cream, spraying it on my tits and stomach, sliding your hips between my thighs and entering my wet still chocolately pussy and spread my lips with your cock burying yourself into me. I meet your thrusts as I place my feet on the edges of the table, your torso molded to mine, squishing the whipped cream between our bodies. You mouth is nibbling and sucking at my tits and then kissing me roughly as we fuck, all sticky and hot. You pull away to lick the cream from my breasts as I meet you thrust per thrust. I am cumming so hard, and I can tell by your quickened and harder pumping that you are getting ready to explode, I pull your mouth to mine, biting your lower lip, as you moan and I whimper, our tongues colliding as you shoot your hot cum deep inside my womb.
You finish cumming and I can feel your heart pounding as we continue to kiss frantically. Your arms wrapped around me, your face nuzzling my breasts. We stay there for a few minutes just holding each other, when I spy the honey sitting on the table. I push you up from me. "I'm still hungry, baby," and I open the honey, taking the jar and dipping your cock in it. I get off the table and drop to my knees licking the sweetness off your hardening dick. MMMMmmmmm, I take your cock into my mouth, going up and down, descending lower until I deep throat you and then ascending, sucking on the tip, before I again deepthroat again and again. You are moaning hoarsely and take my head in your hands and start fucking my face, long strokes, that quicken. My hands are caressing your ass, cupping and squeezing your balls, as I suck and slurp your cock. I can feel shot after shot of your cum hitting the back of my throat as I quickly swallow. You keep spurting and I keep gulping, damn baby, you taste too good and so warm. Mmmmmmmm.....I suck the last of your cum from your dick and you pull me up kissing me and holding me. "You still hungry, baby?" You ask. I smile at you tenderly and reply, "No baby, I am quite content," as you lead me up the stairs to our bed, to sleep sweetly again in your arms.
 
Thank you! Glad that several of you liked it. Got frustrated while writing it bc my computer kept acting up, hope that did not show through. :kiss:
 
Bananas huh? Might have to try that sometime...

A question for you Serene...are your works inspired by your cyber partners? And, how do I sign up to be one? ;)
 
Why Mitch, I thought you provided the uh, banana. :nana: All my stories, I have actually done in RL, the settings may be the fantasy only and I have never done a threesome. Yes, LW, some of my HOT cyberpartners have inspired me to write. Anyone wish to apply? :kiss:
 
Not from S.C. but just dropped by to say Hi and say how much I enjoyed that last short story sereneone :kiss:
 
sereneone4u said:
Why Mitch, I thought you provided the uh, banana. :nana: All my stories, I have actually done in RL, the settings may be the fantasy only and I have never done a threesome. Yes, LW, some of my HOT cyberpartners have inspired me to write. Anyone wish to apply? :kiss:


Still accepting applications?? ;) :devil:
 
Ahhhhh, but you see HMS, I have a thing for european men. Those accents make me hot. And your ass and ummm, other attributes....make me really really hot. :kiss:
 
sereneone4u said:
Ahhhhh, but you see HMS, I have a thing for european men. Those accents make me hot. And your ass and ummm, other attributes....make me really really hot. :kiss:

I kinda like American accents on a woman too ;)

I'm happy that I could Warm You Up a little sereneone :kiss:
 
a little? Oh, HMS, if you only knew. That AV of yours--my nails embedded in that back, my legs locked around that waist.......your well endowed cock thrusting hard and deep, ......nope, not a little.
 
Last edited:
sereneone4u said:
a little? Oh, HMS, if you only knew. That AV of yours--my nails embedded in that back, my legs locked around that waist.......your well endowed cock thrusting hard and deep, ......nope, not a little.

Ah you sure know how to treat a guy....AND....get what you want serene ;) Sounds like a whole LOT of pleasure to me! :kiss:
 
Hmmm.... went back to read some stories on first pages.. yum..

Keep writing !! & I'll keep doing what I'm doing.....typing with one hand. :D
 
sereneone4u said:
Bowtie4u, you already had a taste, are you telling me you want more?

Dumb question....can never get enough of a good thing :) :devil: ........waiting :kiss: :catroar:
 
sereneone4u said:
Exhausted! You all are killing me---but what a way to go! :kiss: :devil:


Hell yha....let me know when you are up for some more.....god it has been 2 long :catroar:
 
Back
Top