New here--SC Anyone?

Surf1, your pics---WOW! Honestly, I am nursing a broken heart, want to help take my mind off of it? Glad you liked the story--Detour is the second part.
 
WOuld love to help you take your mind off of it... I sent you a new pm by the way...
 
I fill you and then...

sereneone4u said:
New to site-dont have pics yet but I am 5'9",
38DD Auburn hair, brown eyes, ivory skin with freckles, fullfigured.
I would love to pull you around from your computer chair
to where you are facing me and not the computer screen, unzip
your pants and pull your shirt over your head. Undo my blouse
and hike up my skirt, slide my panties down and kick them
aside and then straddle you. Rubbing the hard head of your
shaft against my wet opening and then mounting you, taking
it in, inch by inch; my breasts in your face, my hard nipples
begging for your mouth and you oblige. I slowly start to
ride you, going up and down, grinding and moaning as your
hands explore my body. Your mouth dividing its attention
between my breasts and mouth, calls my name. I ride you slow
and sweet until you can't take it anymore and you grab
my hips and lead me into a quicker tempo, I pulse and throb
around your manhood, crying your name, begging for release,
which you deliver, exploding liquid heat inside of me.

... lick our mixed juices out of you. You rebuild toward orgasm. My tongue brings you closer and closer, but teasingly ignores your clit. You call my name and beg for release... Finally I oblige, taking your clit between my lips and licking it with my tongue in a circular pattern. With each stroke of my tongue you get closer and closer until finally... your entire body screams with passion and you release. I kiss you and you can taste both our juices on your mouth, yours are familiar to you. Mine are unfamiliar but deliciously sexy. You need to have more of them, so you bring your lips to my cock...
 
Why DrFeelGood, I think it is a mere 6hr drive....unless there are traffic jams and detours on the way :devil:
 
Continued

sereneone4u said:
cliteatingman--WOW....I am speechless....WOW :kiss: :kiss:
Thank you, but we've just begun...
I massage your boobs. You feel my skilled sensitive hands responding to your body's reaction to the massage. No one has ever handled your boobs as well as the competent hands that are gliding over them now. At first the nipples are ignored in favor of the lovely fleshy orbs. Slowly the hands begin to move in slower and slower circles around your aureolas. As my left hand approaches your right nipple and right hand approaches your left nipple, my left hand begins to wander over your ribs, down your stomach. As it continues towards its inevitable destination, its place on your right boob is taken by my tongue, which continues the ever narrowing circles. The fingers of my right hand continue their narrowing circles around your left boob. My left hand glides over your stomach in a manner that sooths and titilates at the same time. It glides lightly over your pubic mound. Finally it, as my mouth works your right nipple with moderate pressure from my lips and tongue and my right hand works your left nipple, with equal skill and subtlety, my left hand has found your labia. It is still wet with our juices. My left hand is gliding over your labia. You are being worked with incredible skill at three sensitive points simultaneously (and they say men can't multi-task ;) ) There is a wonerful asymetry to it. One boob is being treated to the wet attentions of a mouth while the other gets the dry, but oh so skillful attentions of a hand. Meanwhile your labia are being massaged with gentleness and confidence. Your brain, receiving all these signals is about to explode and your body shivers with pleasure. Your labia part and my left hand accepts the invitiation. My index finger explores your pussy walls. My right hand kneads your left boob (even as my whole boy needs it). My mouth nurses on your right boob with a hunger that is as if you were my only source of sustenance, but with a responsiveness that is more giving than receiving. My left index finger has found your G-spot and it begins to fuck you rapidly. My right hand works your left boob harder and faster, while my lips tongue and teeth work your right nipple with a dexterity and confidence that your body is beginning to learn to expect from mine. Your pelvis thrusts and your back arches. You buck faster and faster. My mouth and hands hold their place in the face of yoru violent body spasms and they do so while smoothly continuing their activity. Your body bucks faster and faster. I have two fingers in you know. You can no longer tell what singals are comign from what parts. Your entire body has been transfromed into a lighting rod of pleasure. Thrust! Buck! Thrust ! Buck! Nipple, bood and pussy become a kaleidescope of sensation finally a mighty thrust and moan that shakes heaven to its foundations, pussy juice gushes out of you and you collapse in exhustion. Through blurry eyes you see me raise my left hand to my lips and slowly lick the nectar of heavn off of them. I cannot hide my pleasure at the taste of your juices and you cannot but feel joy at the fact that your juices delight me. You close your eyes. The next thing you know is that my lips are gently pressed against yours. You taste yourself on my lips and get a small inkling of why that taste delights me so. Then you get another surprise. You are so wet that I have slipped inside you almost without you feeling it. Inside you, my cock feels like the firmest diamond wrapped in softest most comfortable silk. My glans kisses your cervix and you shiver with pleasure...
 
I think it's kind of funny to see how many people are not actually from SC in this here topic. Nuts.

I guess I'll introduce myself, hiii I'm duffey and from the dank pits of Summerville.
 
duffey said:
I think it's kind of funny to see how many people are not actually from SC in this here topic. Nuts.

Well, I'm not all that far away! Charlotte is only a few hours drive.
.
 
Yang4yin said:
Well, I'm not all that far away! Charlotte is only a few hours drive.
.
Yeah you have a point. Plus everything is better up in NC anyway. Charleston is the only good thing down here and even that gets boring really really quick. D:
 
duffey said:
Yeah you have a point. Plus everything is better up in NC anyway. Charleston is the only good thing down here and even that gets boring really really quick. D:

The Grand Strand (Myrtle Beach down to Murrell's Inlet) is good. The Lake Wylie and Lake Murray areas are okay. Columbia isn't so bad. Greenville-Spartanburg and Greer have their moments. Oh, but Clover! Now there's a town! ;)
 
WOW, I have been so busy I did not realize you gentlemen had been responding, I was bumping it up for a ....ummm.....new friend, yah, that is it. :kiss:
 
Thank you, KB! KISSES--you know where esp. lol :kiss: WIll be talking very soon.


I need to take a better one actually--I took that one in the middle of the day after running around after a toddler and coming back from errands. Not much of a pic person, but I do have a tit shot somewhere on this site, lol
 
:rose: Hot stories! You have to keep up the great work, so I can keep up my :nana: ;)
 
I have not written a new one since Sept, are you going to inspire me, chylo? :kiss:

KB, you leave me speechless, you wicked hot man...I am blushing as I type. :kiss:
 
:rolleyes: I'd love to inspire you. It'd be an honor to be your muse and allow you to share more of your delicous writings with the rest of the world. I bet all you fans would agree. :rose: :D
 
Thanks for inspiring me, chylo....glad you liked it....part two will arrive shortly. :kiss: :devil: :catroar:
 
Back
Top