ilovetolickyou said:Oh I don't think I could do that. I'm a summer baby. Without the sun I might just die haha
texas is a good place to be, then. this is my first "winter" here, and its beautiful.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ilovetolickyou said:Oh I don't think I could do that. I'm a summer baby. Without the sun I might just die haha
Please show your work . . . its not just about the results!Oh? Well then I better take my time and make sure it gets done right
Hehe thanks. Oh and it does love to be played with. : P

I bet. I think the coldest place I've been is Washington and that was toooooo cold for me.texas is a good place to be, then. this is my first "winter" here, and its beautiful.
Please show your work . . . its not just about the results!![]()
I bet. I think the coldest place I've been is Washington and that was toooooo cold for me.
Of course :]
hah, ive come from much colder...
but i'll stop talking about the weather, of all things, and let you get to all the homework double entendres.
Haha : P
Those are fun.
i bet all the boys in class spend all their time "wearing down" the "erasers" on their "pencils," don't they?
hmm. that one might need work.

Haha thats a good one![]()
its funny cause its true

You would be such a distraction in class . . .![]()
Haha probably. They're all a bunch of wankers.![]()
Well, I know of at least ONE way to quiet you . . . give you a tootsie roll!I am but mostly because I talk ALL the freaking time.
hah. i love that word. so descriptive.
Well, I know of at least ONE way to quiet you . . . give you a tootsie roll!
Haha I know right? :]
ok that might be kind of a weird double entendre.
but who am i to say.
multiple definitions - i'd like to think im not a wanker in at least one sense, but im pretty sure i am in others.
confusing!
Well, then . . . . just suck on this pen!ok that might be kind of a weird double entendre.
but who am i to say.
Oh it definitely is.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
You're probably a wanker in that you jerk off, but probably not in that you're an asshole. Cause you don't seem like an asshole. :]
if you believe the owl, it involves a rather resounding crunch, so i'm not that interested in that particular word play...
I wouldn't be either. I just prefer the licking part.
ah! you've decoded my message!