Haha indeed
oh, the shame...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Haha indeed
ah, ok. well then probably a whole bunch of licks.
i've never actually found out, myself
Me either.
if we're talking about JUST licks, probably hundreds...
Yea probably. That could get tiring.
id be happy to do some advance work, get the number down, just so you could say you found out

haha sweet of you but I wouldn't want to tire your tongue out.![]()
its no trouble at all. i'd probably just do it by hand.
this is where the double entendre falls apart, isnt it...
Haha just a little :]
well, no one's perfect, and no silly candy analogies are either.
Very true :]
and now im stuck, because i cant very well revert to actual terms - that'd be dirty.
But being dirty is FUN
Hehe thanksWise words from a hot and funny lady![]()
It certainly is, nothing better than being covered in mudhehe Hope you're well tonight!
Hehe thanks
I'm good thanks. :]
Tired and I still have homework that I haven't done but I'm good :]
Sounds like you've been doing things much more fun than homework, though, which is never a bad thing!
Nah not really. Just chatting a bit. Oh and the Chinese delivery guy hit on me like 20 minutes ago... that was interesting. haha
Thanks :]Get Thread... Great Pics...
Too bad I just came across you now... I would love to have spent more time with you...![]()
No I put on some boxerswell, if you opened the door only in tank top and socks still...![]()

That does sound interesting!! What was his tip?![]()