ilovetolickyou
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2009
- Posts
- 2,338
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yup. :]
I'm a good tipper
Good to know!! I'll keep that in mind if I ever have to make a delivery![]()
Well in that case won't I be getting the tip? ;P
I suppose that would be the case![]()
Well I'm pretty sure I'd need more than JUST the tip. ;P
Oh, it would be a really big tip, but more could probably be arranged, if you so desired![]()
That would be great :]
So what tip would I get for making the delivery?![]()
Your tip would be being able to give me the tip. Haha
Somehow I suspected that. Beats a $5!
Nah not really. Just chatting a bit. Oh and the Chinese delivery guy hit on me like 20 minutes ago... that was interesting. haha
Your tip would be being able to give me the tip. Haha
Well in that case won't I be getting the tip? ;P

Nice pics. Hope to see more.
You don't happen to like older guys do you? lol

Woo hoo!!'
35= experiance
Hey kay! how u doin?
Hey :]
I'm good. I just got home from school Thank god for friday. :] Oh and having 7th period off. :]
Happy Friday, sexy.