Newly 18 :D

Haha thanks? I'm actually a bit of a nerd about stuff like that. I'm in 3 different competitive academic events... :p

Which are the other ones? Do you have subjects you're particularly good at?

Good luck today! I bet the judges are going to be ogling you, sexy nerd.
 
Which are the other ones? Do you have subjects you're particularly good at?

Good luck today! I bet the judges are going to be ogling you, sexy nerd.

Every year I do Academic Decathlon, UIL Academics, and TAFE.

Oh and BTW today was UIL not decathlon. My bad. :p
 
Great thread.
Gorgeous pics, you are sooo sexy :) :p
 
Last edited:
Are you back? How did it go? Did you kick ass and then get gang-banged by the admiring judges?

Well I competed in Poetry Interp, LitCrit, Math, and Social Studies and I got second in poetry overall, and the rest of the results haven't come in yet cause they have to score the tests.

And no, I did not get gang banged. haha
 
Well I competed in Poetry Interp, LitCrit, Math, and Social Studies and I got second in poetry overall, and the rest of the results haven't come in yet cause they have to score the tests.

And no, I did not get gang banged. haha

Poetry interp and LitCrit? I'm so glad to hear that those subjects are represented in the competition. What kind of questions do they ask?

Oh, and I'd like you to make more of an effort to conduct your life in a manner that corresponds to my highly pornographic imagination. OK? I don't want anymore of this "NO, I did not get gang banged" stuff. No excuses.
 
Poetry interp and LitCrit? I'm so glad to hear that those subjects are represented in the competition. What kind of questions do they ask?

Oh, and I'd like you to make more of an effort to conduct your life in a manner that corresponds to my highly pornographic imagination. OK? I don't want anymore of this "NO, I did not get gang banged" stuff. No excuses.

Poetry Interp is actually where we perform the pieces, like do a reading of a selection or two and they judge you on your performance and such. And in literary criticism its a written test with like 80 multiple choice questions about like literary terms, film, art terms all kinds of stuff. Even like "Who won the Pulitzer for drama in 1948" That would be Tennessee Williams for A Street Car Named Desire. And then at the end there is an essay. So yea... its pretty tough. You have to study and know all the Nobel prizes in literature and the Pulitzers and like 500+ terms. Its HARD.

And I'll remember that next time. :p
 
How's the weekend going, Kay?

Good. Just got back from an academics competition. Did really good too :] My lunch plans with my friends got canceled though cause one of em is sick and another is grounded so.. yea. But I'm going to a concert in oh... 4 hours? so yea, good weekend. :]
 
Poetry Interp is actually where we perform the pieces, like do a reading of a selection or two and they judge you on your performance and such. And in literary criticism its a written test with like 80 multiple choice questions about like literary terms, film, art terms all kinds of stuff. Even like "Who won the Pulitzer for drama in 1948" That would be Tennessee Williams for A Street Car Named Desire. And then at the end there is an essay. So yea... its pretty tough. You have to study and know all the Nobel prizes in literature and the Pulitzers and like 500+ terms. Its HARD.

And I'll remember that next time. :p

So can you use terms like "free indirect discourse" and "framed narrative" and the like? And what poem did you perform?
 
Last edited:
Good. Just got back from an academics competition. Did really good too :] My lunch plans with my friends got canceled though cause one of em is sick and another is grounded so.. yea. But I'm going to a concert in oh... 4 hours? so yea, good weekend. :]

Awesome. Glad you did well.
Enjoy the concert!
 
So can you use terms like "free indirect discourse" and "framed narrative" and the like? And what poem did you perform?

No those aren't in my flashacards.... >.>


The Brave and Startling Truth by Maya Angelou for prelims and Sea of Faith By John Brehm and First Period by Kevin Derrig for finals.
 
No those aren't in my flashacards.... >.>


The Brave and Startling Truth by Maya Angelou for prelims and Sea of Faith By John Brehm and First Period by Kevin Derrig for finals.

God, the image of sexy little you performing poetry in public makes me smile very devilishly . . . :devil:

Congrats, too, on doing well.
 
Haha how is that sexy?

I'm a professor. Every semester, I notice the attractive girls in my class right from the start, but as the semester progresses, my impressions change. A girl who might have stood out as very pretty or even hot during the first weeks loses her luster if she proves to be an uninteresting student. Meanwhile, a girl who maybe didn't stand out as much during the first week starts to shine brightly as she proves to be smart and engaged. The image of you, with that cute smile of yours and those tasty curves, performing something artsy and literary . . . I find the combination very titillating. If I had been a judge today, I would have been turned on by you.
 
Good. Just got back from an academics competition. Did really good too :] My lunch plans with my friends got canceled though cause one of em is sick and another is grounded so.. yea. But I'm going to a concert in oh... 4 hours? so yea, good weekend. :]

What concert are ya going to?

btw, I've been lurking in this thread for a while and your pictures are very lovely :D
 
I'm a professor. Every semester, I notice the attractive girls in my class right from the start, but as the semester progresses, my impressions change. A girl who might have stood out as very pretty or even hot during the first weeks loses her luster if she proves to be an uninteresting student. Meanwhile, a girl who maybe didn't stand out as much during the first week starts to shine brightly as she proves to be smart and engaged. The image of you, with that cute smile of yours and those tasty curves, performing something artsy and literary . . . I find the combination very titillating. If I had been a judge today, I would have been turned on by you.

Haha wow.. what are you a professor of?
 
Back
Top