realcitykid
Charmingly Depraved
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2002
- Posts
- 3,842
I know! I'm so stoked for the weekend. :]
Any big plans?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I know! I'm so stoked for the weekend. :]
Any big plans?
Well tomorrow I'm competing in this academic decathlon thing till 2ish and then I'm going out to eat with some friends then I'm going to a concert. :]
Sounds like fun! And you know the fact that you're competing in an academic decathlon is totally hot?

any cute guys to distract u?
Meh, sometimes. But it's hard to distract me when I'm in the zone. :]
good to know! u gonna bring home the gold?
What u up to tonight? i gonna get on aim?
Meh, sometimes. But it's hard to distract me when I'm in the zone. :]
thats fine. U boning up on some stuff tonight? :-D
its not a spelling contest is it?
gotcha. u takin a break for a bit?
Yea kind of.
how old is the oldest person you have been with sexualy?
how was ur friday?
ur nite doesnt have to end just yet! ;-)