ilovetolickyou
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2009
- Posts
- 2,338
I am the boss =)
Well then that works! haha
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am the boss =)
Yay porn for being more fun than homework!
Wouldn't it be great if your homework was to watch porn? I feel like I'd actually get my homework done!
So very true. I'm sure that some where in the world there is a class on porn.
So very true. I'm sure that some where in the world there is a class on porn.
now how have i missed this thread before now? goodness, subscribed![]()
hehe very much so![]()
You've officially made me a fan!


Hello Dear, how are you today ?
![]()
I'm good. and just btw I LOVE your siggie. That's legit.



Thank You ^_^
Want me o get something sexy for you?![]()
I've just gotten the request for a shower vid... what do y'all think?

No camera this time. I think I'll need a camera man if I want to tape a shower scene ;]

my hopes have been dashed![]()
I've just gotten the request for a shower vid... what do y'all think?