Newly 18 :D

Things are pretty good. I'm exhausted right now cause I've had a very long tiring day. I had my college audition this morning/afternoon. the actually audition went rather well and they seemed impressed and all the people outside the room told me I sounded fabulous which was nice. The two professors I auditioned for were really impressed by my sight reading as well which was awesome. So then, since my audition room was running late, I had to run across campus to get to my music ed interview only to find out I was right on time. I spoke with two professors for music ed for about 15 minutes and by the end of my interview both of them said I would make a great teacher and they were really glad to meet me and hoped to see me again. So that was awesome too. The rest of the day was meetings an a couple tests, but all that went well. I'm just exhausted from running around campus and all the emotional ups and downs. Haha I'm pretty much a nervous wreck but I did pretty well with keeping calm today. :]

Oh and the opera was amazing. We saw Don Pasquale. Fabulous!

I'm very glad to hear all of that. Congrats! You'll be a fabulous teacher, I'm sure..

I hated Wuthering Heights with a burning fury akin to a thousand raging suns. Best of luck with that. Did your prof make you listen to the Kate Bush song?
 
I'm very glad to hear all of that. Congrats! You'll be a fabulous teacher, I'm sure..

I hated Wuthering Heights with a burning fury akin to a thousand raging suns. Best of luck with that. Did your prof make you listen to the Kate Bush song?

Haha with all the fiery passion of a thousand suns! That's how I say it. :p

But no she didnt. And thanks. I guess I'll have to force my self to read sparknotes and bs a couple pages of junk.
 
you never got back at me wit an answer, about doing porn for $$$.


let me know, get back at me

or hit me up on AIM right now: NFamousStylez


I want to do porn for money. Why didn't you ask the rest of us? If you didn't bring enough to share with the entire class, you shouldn't have brought any at all.
 
Haha with all the fiery passion of a thousand suns! That's how I say it. :p

But no she didnt. And thanks. I guess I'll have to force my self to read sparknotes and bs a couple pages of junk.

Hope you did well with you paper sweetu ;)
 
Wow, I'm just making my way back to the site and god have I been missing out on something! I don't know how I'm honestly controlling myself right now, but you've got my heart racing thats for sure!
 
I want to do porn for money. Why didn't you ask the rest of us? If you didn't bring enough to share with the entire class, you shouldn't have brought any at all.

well, hit me up on AIM for more info.
 
Mostly yes. But I get to surf Lit and stuff so its easy to pass the time with all these beautiful women on here
 
Back
Top