Newly 18 :D

So this may have been answered somewhere in this thread but, where exactly in Texas are you?


Youre very beautiful btw.
 
well it's easier to bump than not get a reply when you're off..

I guess that's true. But still! Y'all can always leave questions and comments and all that good stuff and I'll get to answer y'all when I get on later that day. :]
 
was wondering when there will be some new pic or video to add to your wonderful day
 
hello sexy i have a class for you to attend starts at noon ends around noon the next day think we could stay awake the whole time. :devil:
 
How was your day hun ? seems like you're very busy these days!

Hope all is well :)
 
Hey, I just wanted to say your pics are super hot! Especially the ones involving toys... they definitely took me to a special place.

Thanks!
 
just came across this thread. HOT Pics. can you take some pictures of you bent over with your ass spread open..that would be hot!!would love to see more
 
Back
Top