Newly 18 :D

I want some pussy sooo fucking bad. So last night I spent the night at my friends house just chilling and we're always playing around and smacking each others asses and grabbing each others boobs and shit but last night she like flashed me and she had the nicest tits. Oh man. They were great. And then she put on lingerie and sat in my lap and kissed me and it was awesome. Then she took it off and got out her PSP and started playing final fantasy. I was soo freaking horny I wanted to rip that thing our of her hands, rip her panties off, and start eating that pussy. But... no. Ugh. I need some pussy so bad. Yea..


...just thought I'd let you know.

Did you flash her back? You've got great tits I'm sure she would have been all over them. I know I wouldn't pick final fantasy over you.
 
I want some pussy sooo fucking bad. So last night I spent the night at my friends house just chilling and we're always playing around and smacking each others asses and grabbing each others boobs and shit but last night she like flashed me and she had the nicest tits. Oh man. They were great. And then she put on lingerie and sat in my lap and kissed me and it was awesome. Then she took it off and got out her PSP and started playing final fantasy. I was soo freaking horny I wanted to rip that thing our of her hands, rip her panties off, and start eating that pussy. But... no. Ugh. I need some pussy so bad. Yea..


...just thought I'd let you know.

What a very dick-hardening post, Kay. Any chance you'll have her sitting on your face one day?
 
you know, I think you two should spend more time around one another with some help from friends something may blossom. wink wink.
 
That was a hot experience!! Hope I am around next time you are in such a mood :D

Have a nice day :)

:rose:
 
Haha he was on skype with us. It was fun. But I def would have loved to have him fucking me from behind and her under me so I could eat her pussy.

Lucky fella! I would love to tongue your ass and pussy while you tongued her!
 
Back
Top