Newly 18 :D

im sure tons of people would be down, but id even be willing to give you a show in return. not that id be the only one...
 
Why'd he do that?

SHE was like mad at me cause of this one stupid mistake I made in this solo that I got like last week and its really dumb. I had to transpose the thing from Eb to Bb all by myself and learn it in like 4days for the concert. she's such a bitch.
 
SHE was like mad at me cause of this one stupid mistake I made in this solo that I got like last week and its really dumb. I had to transpose the thing from Eb to Bb all by myself and learn it in like 4days for the concert. she's such a bitch.

She got mad at you for a transposition mistake in a solo? No one probably noticed.
 
SHE was like mad at me cause of this one stupid mistake I made in this solo that I got like last week and its really dumb. I had to transpose the thing from Eb to Bb all by myself and learn it in like 4days for the concert. she's such a bitch.

How did the solo sound? Who cares if it was correct by the sheet music if it sounded good.
 
She got mad at you for a transposition mistake in a solo? No one probably noticed.

I know right! It was originally written for sax but since our first chair sax is an apparent idiot and can't play the solo she gave it to me and I had to do it by myself. So dumb.
 
are you going to stick with the music in college??

I sounded amazing of course. It was like one wrong note but it was a third above where it was supposed to be so it didnt even sound that bad.

College was soooo much better than high school I hope you don't drop it.
 
I know right! It was originally written for sax but since our first chair sax is an apparent idiot and can't play the solo she gave it to me and I had to do it by myself. So dumb.

Eh, band directors are all douche bags anyway.
 
College was soooo much better than high school I hope you don't drop it.

Oh of course I am! I love playing music. I just don't know where I'm gonna go really. I've changed my mind about going to unt. I'm gonna go to a smaller school where I won't be a tiny fish in a huge pond. Probably UTA, SFA, or Wesleyan.
 
just remember...

Oh of course I am! I love playing music. I just don't know where I'm gonna go really. I've changed my mind about going to unt. I'm gonna go to a smaller school where I won't be a tiny fish in a huge pond. Probably UTA, SFA, or Wesleyan.

where ever you go you can problem get a nice little quintette or something together to do your own thing.

... I had 143 others in my little group... and it was a blast..... soooooo nice to play hard and loud along with 20 or more other trumpets.
 
Back
Top