Newly 18 :D

so I probably missed the answer to this already, typical stupid me, but what instrament do you play? I have to laugh at the Eb to Bb because I have E and B both on my bass. tuned to 420hz -20 BEADG or if Im playing really wierd ADGCF or ADFCF cant remember.. the difference in thickness between the 3rd string and 5th down actually makes it a totally different tone when both are tuned to the same... what do you call it? I dont get why but it does... pretty stupid if you ask me.

gets to be a bitch to keep it tuned when you down tune it that low tho
 
SHE was like mad at me cause of this one stupid mistake I made in this solo that I got like last week and its really dumb. I had to transpose the thing from Eb to Bb all by myself and learn it in like 4days for the concert. she's such a bitch.

sorry for noticing this late - so, um, Bb - you play trumpet?

very cool. I played trumpet in my younger years (after learning piano and before drums), even marched in the Rose Parade. :|

like others have said, you no doubt sounded fine to the audience.

the band director is just jealous 'cause she's not HOT! :D

:rose:
 
sorry for noticing this late - so, um, Bb - you play trumpet?

very cool. I played trumpet in my younger years (after learning piano and before drums), even marched in the Rose Parade. :|

like others have said, you no doubt sounded fine to the audience.

the band director is just jealous 'cause she's not HOT! :D

:rose:
I play clarinet actually.
Love your post darlin. Just turned 18???? seem pretty busy. My opinion , for what its worth, though I love watchin cuties such as yourself masturbating furiously like you do, Probably need to get laid more often instead. Love to help either way. may hafta unload myself after watchin a couple of those.

From me in Texas, ....Thanks!! Keep em cummin !!

I get laid plenty hun.
 
I want some pussy sooo fucking bad. So last night I spent the night at my friends house just chilling and we're always playing around and smacking each others asses and grabbing each others boobs and shit but last night she like flashed me and she had the nicest tits. Oh man. They were great. And then she put on lingerie and sat in my lap and kissed me and it was awesome. Then she took it off and got out her PSP and started playing final fantasy. I was soo freaking horny I wanted to rip that thing our of her hands, rip her panties off, and start eating that pussy. But... no. Ugh. I need some pussy so bad. Yea..


...just thought I'd let you know.
 
I want some pussy sooo fucking bad. So last night I spent the night at my friends house just chilling and we're always playing around and smacking each others asses and grabbing each others boobs and shit but last night she like flashed me and she had the nicest tits. Oh man. They were great. And then she put on lingerie and sat in my lap and kissed me and it was awesome. Then she took it off and got out her PSP and started playing final fantasy. I was soo freaking horny I wanted to rip that thing our of her hands, rip her panties off, and start eating that pussy. But... no. Ugh. I need some pussy so bad. Yea..


...just thought I'd let you know.


Okay, that was hot.
 
I want some pussy sooo fucking bad. So last night I spent the night at my friends house just chilling and we're always playing around and smacking each others asses and grabbing each others boobs and shit but last night she like flashed me and she had the nicest tits. Oh man. They were great. And then she put on lingerie and sat in my lap and kissed me and it was awesome. Then she took it off and got out her PSP and started playing final fantasy. I was soo freaking horny I wanted to rip that thing our of her hands, rip her panties off, and start eating that pussy. But... no. Ugh. I need some pussy so bad. Yea..


...just thought I'd let you know.


Oh. Great. I had finally brought myself to logging off and then THIS comes up!! Geez... ;) thanks for sharing, nonetheless.
 
You should have been there last night. My pussy was so freaking wet. I was ridiculously horny. My clit was throbbing and aching. Ugh. Wanted her so bad.


:]

Next time that happens, I'll be happy to help with the aching problems
 
Back
Top