NJ Sign in

Guttergoddess said:
Evenin Dave...you goin in to work tonight to fix puters again?
I hope not, had enough of that!

This storm seems a lot calmer *crosses fingers*
 
thanks..hmm,there's an idea..instead of flight attendents,they have flight fluffers,lol,would take MY mind off a horrble flight :D
Guttergoddess said:
My flowers are protesting..they can't swim!

Finn sowwy you were stuck in that little seat for so long...and without a lass in your lap....
 
Nah...no screams tonight....battling a bit of depression....don't know why...
 
Guttergoddess said:
That you are darlin...and soooo much more.
Thanks sweetie...just don't feel so cute tonight...or anything good...just a bad day.
 
hello all, beautiful storms tonight :D

just love to hear the rain piter pat on the roof when i am makeing love to my GF ;)
 
Thanks...not worth ranting about darlin...but thanks for the offer.

Glad you got some tonight!!! :D
 
firestorm71 said:
Thanks sweetie...just don't feel so cute tonight...or anything good...just a bad day.

Been there, had those....been fighting this migraine for 2 days now....but I've found that just pressing forward is the best way to deal with it.
 
firestorm71 said:
Thanks...not worth ranting about darlin...but thanks for the offer.

Glad you got some tonight!!! :D

well we haven't really done anything yet, just about to, she's sitting next to me looking at jobs at anime production companies right now, but i am about to jump her ;)
 
cocktan said:
well we haven't really done anything yet, just about to, she's sitting next to me looking at jobs at anime production companies right now, but i am about to jump her ;)
Ohh...well tell her I said to stop looking for jobs at 11PM on a friday night and get to some serious fuckin'!!!! OK? LMAO

I promise...we won't watch...http://bestsmileys.com/peeping/5.gif
 
Guttergoddess said:
Evenin Dave...you goin in to work tonight to fix puters again?
bhg08054 said:
I hope not, had enough of that!

This storm seems a lot calmer *crosses fingers*
Oh well. just got back from the office. Lost 1 or 2 phases there, still out as far as I know. So we just shut everything completely down. Since it's Friday (or rather was) I don't need to wait for the power to come back, I can go in tomorrow (well, later today) and restart things.

Lost power again at for about 20 minutes. I've lived here about years now, first time I've ever had it this bad!
 
:: pant pant :: just finished a few mins ago :D

that was amazing, we fucked, she came first and then pushed me off because her legs were tired. then she jacked me off while we kissed and talked and stared into eachothers eyes... between to conversations of strangeness...

for the women out there, when you are jacking off your SO... you never:
1) talk about your gradparents failing health
2) talk about operations that you think your SO and his father should get
3) talk about your dogs problems
4) talk about your parents sleeping habits
5) for the women who are working on the men: you never should pull away your hand right before he cums saying OMG like there was a scorpian crawling out of his ureathra

it was pretty good though i think she needs more stamina... ah well always tommorow

night all ;)

edit: oh yeah almost forgot;
condoms gone through in one night record: 5
 
Back
Top