NJ Sign in

I often take vacations from my computer....sometimes you just need a break.

CT...yummmy place for dinner!

Mornin all.
 
Guttergoddess said:
I often take vacations from my computer....sometimes you just need a break.

CT...yummmy place for dinner!

Mornin all.
Bite your tongue!!!

I'd go thru withdrawal without my computer and internet access!!!!

Good morning all!!!! :D
 
Anyone I really NEED to chat with online...I have the phone number for, and can just dial if I'm lonely....

Speaking of needing to talk to someone....where's Candi been????
 
Guttergoddess said:
Anyone I really NEED to chat with online...I have the phone number for, and can just dial if I'm lonely....

Speaking of needing to talk to someone....where's Candi been????
Having a craving for Candi are we? LOL

He's on vacation this week...and his wife has him running in so many different directions the poor man is dizzy! He's checking in once in a while.

Oh yeah...Good morning everyone!!!!
 
what so fuukin cool about thunderstorms,the fuukin storms grounded my plane for fuukin 8 hrs..din't get home till 5 tis morn..sorry Mother Nature..venting..next time wait til I get home before unleashing yer fury..
firestorm71 said:
Having the storms now...it's cool!!! Gotta love a good thunderstorm!!!!
 
FinnMacCool said:
what so fuukin cool about thunderstorms,the fuukin storms grounded my plane for fuukin 8 hrs..din't get home till 5 tis morn..sorry Mother Nature..venting..next time wait til I get home before unleashing yer fury..
Ouch!!! Sorry Finn!!! I'll have a talk with Mother Nature...make sure she waits next time. :rolleyes:

Glad you got home safely though! :D
 
gooooood morning new jersey......hope the rains stops.....i need to make lots of money at the collectable show in ocean grove tomorrow.....anyone like vintage clothes?....got some nice nightgowns....LOL
 
a new venture buddyy..??
zammius said:
gooooood morning new jersey......hope the rains stops.....i need to make lots of money at the collectable show in ocean grove tomorrow.....anyone like vintage clothes?....got some nice nightgowns....LOL
 
Guttergoddess said:
Anyone I really NEED to chat with online...I have the phone number for, and can just dial if I'm lonely....

Speaking of needing to talk to someone....where's Candi been????

Awwww - I'm touched that your asking about me - But Fire is right -- Barely able to log on from home so I'm doing it from a ladies house I'm working on ..
I'll be more available next week as I'll be on the 3pm - 11pm or later shift .
It seems a lot has happened since i left work last friday. Someone has quit and gotten fired - My manager is just coming back from Vegas and I haven't spoken to him yet ..

Next time you all sad and lonely I'd be happy to give you a call -- I regret missing the opportunity.
 
good morning NJ:)

sorry to hear about your plane Finn, i have been there though i still enjoy the storms.

oh and yes Fire there was a message last night. she was like butter in my hands ;)
 
cocktan said:
good morning NJ:)

sorry to hear about your plane Finn, i have been there though i still enjoy the storms.

oh and yes Fire there was a message last night. she was like butter in my hands ;)
LOL Knew you wouldn't let me down CT!!! I was hoping you had done that anyway!! You are a good BF!! :D
 
Thanks,guess venting cause on how hard it is to get this decripit old body in an airplane seat for 8 hours..the only time to watch a storm is on a porch,whiskey in hand and a lovely lass on My lap..
cocktan said:
good morning NJ:)

sorry to hear about your plane Finn, i have been there though i still enjoy the storms.

oh and yes Fire there was a message last night. she was like butter in my hands ;)
 
FinnMacCool said:
Thanks,guess venting cause on how hard it is to get this decripit old body in an airplane seat for 8 hours..the only time to watch a storm is on a porch,whiskey in hand and a lovely lass on My lap..
thats the best way to do it ;)
 
FinnMacCool said:
Thanks,guess venting cause on how hard it is to get this decripit old body in an airplane seat for 8 hours..the only time to watch a storm is on a porch,whiskey in hand and a lovely lass on My lap..
Hmmmm....can I volunteer????? LMAO
 
Hell's Bell's,with you on Me lap,the thunder and lighting ain't coming from the skies.. ;)
firestorm71 said:
Ok...but just so you know...I ain't gonna be on your lap to watch no storms.... :devil:
 
slowgo said:
Hello everyone! did you get the awesome thunderstorms tonight? now the sky is this wild yellowish/grayish color...woowho, i love a good storm!!!

i'm watching hockey again---life is good! have a good evening all! :)
It hit here a little after 9. Lost power at home at 9:20, out for like a half hour.

Checked the systems at work, down. Went in to the office at about 10:30, didn't get home until about 9:30 this morning.

Exchanged various phone calls from 1:30 to 3:30 this after noon as they had more problems.

And now the next storm is here.

It was a mighty impressive storm though.....
 
bhg08054 said:
It hit here a little after 9. Lost power at home at 9:20, out for like a half hour.

Checked the systems at work, down. Went in to the office at about 10:30, didn't get home until about 9:30 this morning.

Exchanged various phone calls from 1:30 to 3:30 this after noon as they had more problems.

And now the next storm is here.

It was a mighty impressive storm though.....

My flowers are protesting..they can't swim!

Finn sowwy you were stuck in that little seat for so long...and without a lass in your lap....
 
Guttergoddess said:
My flowers are protesting..they can't swim!

Finn sowwy you were stuck in that little seat for so long...and without a lass in your lap....
'Evening Sexy! :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Back
Top