NJ Sign in

firestorm71 said:
learning new "stuff"? why am I afraid to ask? LOL

oh well if you must pry... hehe

i am going through tatorials of PHP, ASP.net and lightstep
 
cocktan said:
:: pant pant :: just finished a few mins ago :D

that was amazing, we fucked, she came first and then pushed me off because her legs were tired. then she jacked me off while we kissed and talked and stared into eachothers eyes... between to conversations of strangeness...

for the women out there, when you are jacking off your SO... you never:
1) talk about your gradparents failing health
2) talk about operations that you think your SO and his father should get
3) talk about your dogs problems
4) talk about your parents sleeping habits
5) for the women who are working on the men: you never should pull away your hand right before he cums saying OMG like there was a scorpian crawling out of his ureathra

it was pretty good though i think she needs more stamina... ah well always tommorow

night all ;)

edit: oh yeah almost forgot;
condoms gone through in one night record: 5

Sounds like you spent the night with my wife.

You poor man!!:(
 
Guttergoddess said:
Not a problem sexy.....well worth the extra 15 miles..... :p
Bout time you woke your lazy ass up woman!!! LOL

Thank you again! :D :kiss:
 
LMAO...I've been up....took a call from Verizon asking about my service on my complaint call the other night....then helped my mom in the garden.....Remember...I had an hour drive after I left you!
 
Guttergoddess said:
LMAO...I've been up....took a call from Verizon asking about my service on my complaint call the other night....then helped my mom in the garden.....Remember...I had an hour drive after I left you!
ya want some cheese with that whine?

LMAO I know...and I stayed up until I heard you got home ok...so :p

But I didn't get up till 10:30 LMAO And that's only cuz I didn't know what time the munchkin was coming home. Turns out I coulda slept longer....she's not back yet. Dammit! LOL
 
firestorm71 said:
ya want some cheese with that whine?

LMAO I know...and I stayed up until I heard you got home ok...so :p

But I didn't get up till 10:30 LMAO And that's only cuz I didn't know what time the munchkin was coming home. Turns out I coulda slept longer....she's not back yet. Dammit! LOL

I think I need to hide out at your place....the guy next door "trimmed" our sycamore....he left 3 branches! all the way at the top! My sis is gonna FREAK!

And you want a whine? Here's a whine....how come rentals are sooo confusing! My mom just told me my dad would find a way for me to go to school...if I want to go back to college...cuz she knows I really will do well with it....they've never had to support me...I've always made my own decisions and gotten my jobs on my own (and on my own merits the one time Dad knew someone who was looking to hire)

So here's my dilema...I love my job, love my doc...but simply don't make alot of money (talk about major paycut!) If I go back to school...I have to decide a field...and take at least 4 years worth of college...since I never went in the first place!
 
I'm back in college and am so happy I decided to do it! And I don't have the rentals support...so take what they offer and run with it darlin!
 
yeah...I'm thinking I'm gonna do it...I think I'm gonna start with online classes...not sure that I'm ready not to have $$
 
gg- if you have someone to pay for it----run with it!!! go for it! trust me! it's a big bummer when you have to pay for classes yourself! if you do take online classes, get the best virus protection you can...i got every virus known to computer and had to rebuild my computer 3 times when i was taking online classes.

you can do it :)
 
it's all this rain! the sky's been so gray and i'm so sick of all the rain...my pump has been going nonstop and the stream beside my house sounds like the delaware river!!!
 
Back
Top