NJ Sign in

ROFLMAO Thanks for the advice...though those are not usually things that come to mind when I'm in that situation..... :rolleyes:

Glad you had a good time tonight darlin! :D
 
firestorm71 said:
ROFLMAO Thanks for the advice...though those are not usually things that come to mind when I'm in that situation..... :rolleyes:

Glad you had a good time tonight darlin! :D

well what can i say, hopefully she will learn from experience. all those things came up tonight as we were doing it.
 
LMAO....while I've been known to organize the sock drawer and grocery shop in my mind during sex....that was with the ex.....and now we know why he's the EX

Ok....Sat am...and off to work...be good all...don't do anyone I wouldn't....
 
*looking at the pouring rain and thinking about digging up the plans for an ark..or a floating Guiness bar..*
 
FinnMacCool said:
*looking at the pouring rain and thinking about digging up the plans for an ark..or a floating Guiness bar..*


ROFL, i like that idea. drinking while floating :D
 
Just catcching up

I guess I missed out on quite and evening you guys had. I will keep up with the thread next time and if and when there is a another outing I wil try to be around. Firestorm thanks for posting all the sexy photos.
 
welcome Mike...yups...we had a blast....

Finn...you'd best plan on serving something else for us wenches who don't like beer.
 
Mikelikesfun said:
I guess I missed out on quite and evening you guys had. I will keep up with the thread next time and if and when there is a another outing I wil try to be around. Firestorm thanks for posting all the sexy photos.
You're very welcome Mike. Glad you enjoyed viewing the pics :)
 
uhh,men in loin cloths..?? :rolleyes:
Guttergoddess said:
welcome Mike...yups...we had a blast....

Finn...you'd best plan on serving something else for us wenches who don't like beer.
 
Hi All!!

No baseball today! Too much water! I think we shall need to call the ark soon!
Am enjoying laying in bed, reading and relaxing after working till 7 this morning!!

BHG- sorry the storms have played such havoc at home and work...still love those thunderstorms though! Yesterday, the playgrounds at school turned into a lake. It was hysterical....

have a happy day, despite the rain :rolleyes:
 
they called the game off already?/.damn,was going to listen on the porch with a cigar and Whiskey..oh well..better reason to talk with lovely lasses.. :D
slowgo said:
Hi All!!

No baseball today! Too much water! I think we shall need to call the ark soon!
Am enjoying laying in bed, reading and relaxing after working till 7 this morning!!

BHG- sorry the storms have played such havoc at home and work...still love those thunderstorms though! Yesterday, the playgrounds at school turned into a lake. It was hysterical....

have a happy day, despite the rain :rolleyes:
 
I don't know if they called off the game, but we decided not to take the bus for 4 hours to sit in the pouring rain in baltimore....so i haven't left bed yet! :)
 
would you like to be served coffee in bed :D
slowgo said:
I don't know if they called off the game, but we decided not to take the bus for 4 hours to sit in the pouring rain in baltimore....so i haven't left bed yet! :)
 
bhg08054 said:
Good Afternoon All!

I hope everyone is having a nice day!


hello :: waves ::

yeah i guess a nice enough day, working on opening the pool and learning new stuff :)
 
Good evenin all!

Got some plans tonight...but it's good cuz I need to get out of this apartment. Maybe it will help improve my mood.
 
cocktan said:
hello :: waves ::

yeah i guess a nice enough day, working on opening the pool and learning new stuff :)
learning new "stuff"? why am I afraid to ask? LOL
 
firestorm71 said:
Good evenin all!

Got some plans tonight...but it's good cuz I need to get out of this apartment. Maybe it will help improve my mood.
Kewl! :D :D :D
 
Just going out for a few drinks...nothing major guys! lol I just need to get out!!!
 
Back
Top