NJ Sign in

hello everyone, just checking in :D

gg: glad to hear that you are going to start online classes, i did a few of them last summer adjouncting my classes at my college. they were easy to do and fun, the only problem was that they used outlook as the net medium (yech) anyway glad to hear that you are doing it and i wish you luck ;)

i just got back early from my GF's place. the only reason for the early-ness is that i have a phone interview tommorow with vonage ^_^ yay :: dances in joy ::
 
cocktan said:
hello everyone, just checking in :D

gg: glad to hear that you are going to start online classes, i did a few of them last summer adjouncting my classes at my college. they were easy to do and fun, the only problem was that they used outlook as the net medium (yech) anyway glad to hear that you are doing it and i wish you luck ;)

i just got back early from my GF's place. the only reason for the early-ness is that i have a phone interview tommorow with vonage ^_^ yay :: dances in joy ::
Good luck on the interview darlin!!!! Got my fingers crossed for ya!!!

I'm going on my own interview today too....so today is the day we BOTH get gainful employment!!!! :D
 
firestorm71 said:
Good luck on the interview darlin!!!! Got my fingers crossed for ya!!!

I'm going on my own interview today too....so today is the day we BOTH get gainful employment!!!! :D

GOOD LUCK DARLIN !!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss:
 
firestorm71 said:
Good luck on the interview darlin!!!! Got my fingers crossed for ya!!!

I'm going on my own interview today too....so today is the day we BOTH get gainful employment!!!! :D

Good Luck to Both of you!!!!!!!
 
it'll only be part time...when they do get on..they'll be super sexually frustrated...so they'll be even hornier than now....

Strategy my man, strategy. :rolleyes:
 
I love you too....I was looking for a crying smiley...but I haven't downloaded any...so that was the best I could come up with...but I stand by my claim...after being at work all day...you'll come home hot and horny.
 
Ok...need to bring some unpleasentness in here this morning. Seems I am still owed money by a certain individual for the NJ Litogether that took place three weeks ago. I wouldn't bring it up in here, but I was promised twice now and twice it has not shown up.

So....this is his final chance before I announce his ID on the thread as a warning to anyone else planning one of these events.

Sorry folks...but I don't have the money to spare...and that night nearly broke me as it is.
 
Guttergoddess said:
I love you too....I was looking for a crying smiley...but I haven't downloaded any...so that was the best I could come up with...but I stand by my claim...after being at work all day...you'll come home hot and horny.
LMAO Looks like you were giving us the bums rush out the door!!! LOL
 
Come on people. Planning these things should be fun. I know how much Fire has agonized over this. The fact of the matter is that it makes me question planning a birthday party...if we can't trust each other to cough up a mere $30. And as we all know, Fire got volunteered to plan this because she's currently (and hopefully not for long) unemployed...so she of all people shouldn't have taken a loss on it!
 
morning all ;)

ummm thanks gg, i think... T_T


thanks Fire and good luck with your interview as well :D
 
it's ok i am not superstitious and i am not very fond of crosses :cool:
 
Guttergoddess said:
i'd offer to cross stuff for ya....but we all know that didn't bring Fire luck last time.
Ok...last time you had everything crossed except your legs (by my request...muhahaha)

This time...ONLY cross your legs! LOL We'll try the opposite and see how it works! LMAO
 
cocktan said:
morning all ;)

ummm thanks gg, i think... T_T


thanks Fire and good luck with your interview as well :D
LOL Ok...so I'm not the only one that took GG's comments that way! LOL

She loves us...just has a funny way of showing it! :p

And let us know how your phone interview goes darlin!!!
 
firestorm71 said:
Ok...last time you had everything crossed except your legs (by my request...muhahaha)

This time...ONLY cross your legs! LOL We'll try the opposite and see how it works! LMAO

I don't know that my legs are capable of crossing...you pulled them apart so hard the last time..... :devil:
 
firestorm71 said:
LOL Ok...so I'm not the only one that took GG's comments that way! LOL

She loves us...just has a funny way of showing it! :p

And let us know how your phone interview goes darlin!!!


no problem with that. the only thing is that it's at 11:30 and all this waiting around is killing me :p
 
Back
Top