cocktan
Really Really Experienced
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2006
- Posts
- 372
Guttergoddess said:I don't know that my legs are capable of crossing...you pulled them apart so hard the last time.....![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Guttergoddess said:I don't know that my legs are capable of crossing...you pulled them apart so hard the last time.....![]()
Well...follow directions next time and I won't have to get forceful!Guttergoddess said:I don't know that my legs are capable of crossing...you pulled them apart so hard the last time.....![]()
LOL Mine's at 2:30....I get to cum a couple of times!cocktan said:hmm that idea has maritsLMAO

firestorm71 said:LOL Mine's at 2:30....I get to cum a couple of times!![]()
Like ya did on the way home Saturday night? LMAOGuttergoddess said:Let me help! Let me help!
firestorm71 said:LOL Mine's at 2:30....I get to cum a couple of times!![]()

firestorm71 said:Like ya did on the way home Saturday night? LMAO![]()

Still think the cops would've enjoyed the show! LOL I know a couple truck drivers did!Guttergoddess said:Yeah...those curves are killer![]()
Just a shame you had to concentrate on the driving...though, I probably shouldn't have been distracting you on those tight curves! LMAOGuttergoddess said:Hell...I did....and the soundtrack was wonderful too.

OHHH??? THAT was slow and easy???? I seem to remember one off ramp that we almost tipped over on. God help me with your hard and fast!!! I won't be able to walk for a month!!!! LMAOGuttergoddess said:I just took them slow and easy...even if I wanted to take you hard and fast!![]()

LMAO oh...ok...and just WHO got me in that condition? Hmmmmm?Guttergoddess said:we didn't tip over....just had to let up abruptly....not my fault your screams distracted me.![]()
Damn mother nature!!!Guttergoddess said:marqe? LOL We know it couldn't have been me...I'm http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/guttergoddess/innoc.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/guttergoddess/funny.gif
LMAO Noo...no apologies!! I just wanted to make sure you knew NO ONE thinks of you as innocent! Ever! LOLGuttergoddess said:is this where I'm supposed to apologize? Cuz I'm not sorry...I love seeing you like that....though..naked and not cramped in my Jeep are preferable.
nah...that's my job lmaoGuttergoddess said:awww.....I wanna be the innocent one...just once!
Welcome JeanMarc! Join the insanity!JeanMarc31M said:thought I'd sign in.

cocktan said:aww, too bad there are no pics![]()