Once Bitten (CLOSED)

"Why Sharon? And do you remember the things you've done to her? Did you enjoy it? And what does it feel like, changing into a wolf and then doing those things? How much... control... do you really have? And do you... still want Sharon?"

"The first night it was an accident, we had been very hot and heavy and I was still horny as a wolf. Sharon was stalking me and she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't recall much from that time. Then she sought me out and I fucked her while we I was not a wolf." Mackenzie cringed slightly at the admission, "As a wolf I'm insatiable, and Sharon fills that need. I have a lot more control now since I've accepted the changes. It hurts a lot if I resist, even if only mentally." She was glad they were dressed, or she'd be on him, her arousal, lust, need, all mixed into a messy heated ball inside her.

"I Enjoy Fucking Her," the words clearly enunciated. "I don't want to hurt you, and" she stammered slightly, "If it weren't for Sharon to slake my wolf lusts, I might hurt you trying to satify it. I only want Sharon when you are not an option."
 
Mark listened as Mackenzie explained her actions. The world seemed to have been turned completely upon its head now. Mere hours ago, he’d learned his love was a werewolf, cursed to transform into a male beast under the light of the full moon. After witnessing her sexually molest his co-worker and her one-time rival for his affections, the revelations continued with her confessions of lusting for Sharon as both wolf and woman and her need for Sharon as a substitute for him.

“You… take Sharon so that you… won’t hurt me?”

Part of Mark was utterly horrified and revolted. This part of his mind screamed at him to get as far away from this monster as he could. But this was overridden by the part of him that both loved Mackenzie the woman and lusted for his wild woman. Furthermore, in a dark corner of his mind, a seed had been planted that grew with each instance of intimate physical contact with Mackenzie. This seed spread dark thoughts through his mind, causing him to be thrilled and aroused by the sight of Mackenzie brutally fucking Sharon as a beast and by the prospect of seeing her do this as a woman as well. Around her shift of genders as a wolf, he wasn’t sure how he felt about this. He knew he should have felt disgusted by this, but he found it difficult to be revolted by the one he loved so strongly, regardless of her form. After all, at her root, she was still Mackenzie. Mackenzie, who enjoyed savagely fucking Sharon to slake her insatiable needs. He wondered if she was still truly the same person he’d fallen in love with, but then quickly concluded that it didn’t matter as his love for her was blind and he needed to be with her.

Mark suddenly wished he had remained blissfully ignorant of Mackenzie’s changes. Or that she could control them. Or prevent them altogether.

A new thought suddenly occurred to Mark, but he kept it to himself for now. What if he could cure Mackenzie, rid her of her beastial nature forever? He didn’t want to give her false hope, but he’d begin quietly researching things at work. Perhaps he might even enlist Sharon’s help as an assistant, but he was uncertain whether or not this was a wise move and decided he’d need to ponder it more before speaking to Sharon (as well as Mackenzie) of the idea.

Mark’s gaze drifted up to Mac’s once again. He embraced her and kissed her lips gently and whispered “I am yours and you are mine.”
 
"If I hurt you," her voice trembled and tears began to slid down her face. "I would rather die if that were possible than hurt you." Fat salty tears trailed down her face, "I wanted to protect you, but" her voice trembled, "You stubbornly refused to listen." She looked down at her hands, "And a part of me is glad you know."

She pushed him gently away and bared one forearm, with a sick deliberate movement, she took a knife and sliced open her veins, the wound healing at one end before she'd gotten to her elbow. "Physically you can't hurt me, but emotionally you and only you can destroy me." Her eyes shone from crying seeing that stunned look on his face. She wiped off the knife and offered it to him.
 
Mark wordlessly took the knife and stared at Mackenzie's healing arm. He knew what she wanted him to do and how much she trusted him. Slowly and deliberately, he sliced into the wrist on her other arm and stared as it too healed almost miraculously in seconds.

Their eyes met and he leaned forward to kiss her deeply. As they kissed, he slid the knife down her chest, slicing away her t-shirt and bra and opening a deep, almost surgical incision in her chest. She didn't cry out at all, he noted mentally, feeling a strange surgical curiosity. Cutting her didn't arouse him, but her invulnerability fascinated him.

As their lips parted, he whispered to her.

"What about silver? Like the legends?"

------------------------

Back at home, Sharon had crawled into bed and slept nearly the entire day. When she awoke, she listened to her messages. Dave, a guy she'd met a week ago, had called to ask her out. Despite the recent abuse she'd suffered, she felt a strong desire to be with a normal man. She called him back and made a date for later in the week.

As she stared out the window, Sharon silently prayed that Mackenzie would leave her alone now that Mark knew her secret.
 
"I've been wearing silver jewelry almost constantly since I changed," she shook her head letting him notice the shiny baubles in her ears. "I might be vulnerable at that time of month." She shrugged watching him slide the knife along skin, muscle and bone. The pain was minimal and she watched hopefully as he explored her abilities more thoroughly than she had ever dared.

"Next month, do you want to watch me mount Sharon?" her voice trembled, sure every guy wanted to see two women get it on, but this was different. Very different.
 
Mark took one of Mac's earrings and ran it across the healing cut. Sure enough, it delayed the healing process slightly, but her body stubbornly fought and closed the wound.

He took the knife and cut another wound into Mackenzie's arm and watched it heal as she spoke, her voice trembling. Her question gave him pause. Dark thoughts swirled through his head. After a moment's pause, he looked up into her dark eyes and answered.

"Yes, Mackenzie. I want to be there. I want to see it all. I want to watch you command her, force her to strip, and humiliate her before you change. Then I want to watch you change. Slowly, if you can. And then take her. Pleasure yourself completely. That... that would please me."

As he spoke, Mark was uncertain whether the words and desires were truly his or whether they'd somehow come with his desires to have and possess Mackenzie utterly. He knew she enjoyed taking Sharon and performing for him would please her. What Mark didn't understand was how the desires were now becoming his own, how Mackenzie's new nature had begun to infect and influence him as well.

"I'll... I'll even help you prepare beforehand, if there's anything I can do. I want to understand your... your wolfish nature. I'd like to monitor your body temperature in the hours before the change. Examine you. Partly from an intellectual curiosity standpoint, partly because I want to be as close to you as I can."
 
"Not much I can do about the speed of changing," she shrugged, "Resistance just makes it painful." She finally looked into his eyes, "I have more control of my animal lusts when I've been with you recently, so.."

her voice trailed off, recalling the savageness she had inflicted on Sharon when she had been mad at Mark. "You have no idea how she smells when I'm a wolf. It's as if I'm inexiplicable drawn to her, to mount her, to fuck her senseless." She felt he wanted to know how she felt and she was doing her best to explain it. "At the same time I have no desire to please her, I'm rough and chaotic in my need, when she does get off it's amazing, but not intentional." She continued to look into his eyes even as he was staring at the crusted blood splatters and trails on her body.

"It's like she's just a receptacle, my personal fucking wolf cum receptacle." Mackenzie took a deep breath, her heart beat was increasing, and she was getting aroused at the memory. "She's in heat then, her cycle the opposite of mine, she's ovulating at full moon when I'm menstrating." Her legs rubbed together, feeling her swollen clit. "I really should get her on birth control or something." Mackenzie knew birth control wouldn't work on her, and wondered if her wolf cum had some healing property as well, as she had smelled how ripe Sharon was for impregnating, it had been more intense than ever. Not that she could recall much of that first night, but she swore Sharon hadn't smelled so fertile.

"I just pound out all my frustrations into her body, which is why the next morning I want you so much."
 
As he listened, Mark felt the stirrings of his own arousal. The raw, open sexuality that Mackenzie was showing and her openly talking about her savage, lustful desires excited him, making him long to take her right here and now.

"And you... you use her for your animal lusts? You feel that if it was just you and I... you might hurt me?" Mark swallowed hard, nervously fearing what might happen if Mac decided to follow through with that.

"If you were... somehow denied sex before the full moon. You feel you might have less control over your lusts?"

Mark nervously laughed and resolved to begin looking into that cure first thing tomorrow. Mackenzie was like a very dangerous weapon... one that could tear the throat... or any other limb... from a person just as soon as look at them... or fuck them.

Leaning over, Mark kissed Mackenzie firmly and drew close to her. He growled playfully and ran his hand up the inside of her thigh.
 
"If you denied me I'd probably seek out Sharon before the change. I'm so fucking horny during my period, even before the change I was, so now it's ramped up even more. I think my control is better when I'm emotionally balanced. When Sharon resists it pisses me off and I go fuck crazy on her ass. Lately I've been so concerned about you that it's made me pretty unstable."

Mackenzie couldn't imagine what the next full moon would bring, with Mark's support, and Sharon available, perhaps it wouldn't be so terrible, maybe it would just be amazing. "As a wolf I don't differentiate much between you and Sharon, you are both my sexual partners, and I can't even imagine what I might do to you if it wasn't for my bitch."

She lied, as she spoke she could imagine him and her alone in the clearing. She could see him running, see her pounce on him knock him down, finding a way to tear away the necessary clothing. She stopped the thought there, praying to any deity who would hear, that Sharon would always be there.
 
"So its imperative then that Sharon be there when you change. Have you considered what might happen if neither she nor I was available? And how do we know she'll continue to agree and go along with things? At the beginning of last night she seemed to be trying to resist you."

Before he spoke further, the dark thoughts again swirled through Mark's head. The good doctor would never have suggested what he was about to say, would never have agreed to be a party to it, but he needed to keep Mackenzie safe and happy, not to mention keeping other innocent people safe and prevent animal control or law enforcement from tracking a feral wolf.

"Mackenzie, if Sharon resists, I'll help you. Whatever we need to do. She's your fuck toy, but I am your lover and will stand with you."

Mark prayed that he could find a cure soon so this monthly ritual wouldn't need to continue too much longer. He leaned forward, wiped the dried blood from her chest and gently kissed Mackenzie's exposed breasts.
 
"If neither of you was available, I'd hunt Sharon down." She paused feeling oddly warm and cuddly while talking about hunting down her bitch for raping. "I can smell her, and she seems to be compelled to obey me, as if I've imprinted on her somehow. It would be easier if I didn't have to go chasing her down or worry about her getting there in time."

"But we have 25 days to work things out," she felt oddly content, it was a huge relief having Mark accept her, and go so far as to be willing to help her out. She casually raked her nails down his chest, just barely scratching him. "The wolf brings out a rather Masochistic side of me," she leaned in and licked the marks. "I never thought I'd ever want to rape a woman, much less enjoy it, and look forward to it."

Mackenzie held her breath, having just revealed that she enjoyed the brutality, and that she wanted to do it again.
 
Part of Mark again felt horror at these revelations, but the part of him that loved Mac unconditionally accepted these and was even aroused. Aroused too as she clawed and then licked his chest.

"Well she seemed to be resisting a little last night. I think you'd best make sure your little bitch knows her place, Mackenzie. Otherwise we might have to restrain her for you."

Mark again felt the mixture of repulsion and arousal.

"You said you took her as a human once. What brought that on? Would you want to do that again?"

Mark took the knife and slowly cut away Mackenzie's panties. The blade cut lightly around her sex and he amusedly watched it heal. Peeling back the remnants of her underwear, Mark made a light circular motion around Mac's swollen exposed clit.
 
"She's always resistant on the third night," Mackenzie gently sucked on his nipple. "She tracked me down between times," Mac gulped at the memory. "She was clingy, desperate, and thought she was pregnant. I fucked her with an object, and she went down on me." Once again the image of the wolf straddling a naked Mark came to mind, she tried to banish the thought, but it lingered in back of her mind.

"She was pathetic and whiny, and resistant, I just wanted to impose my will upon her, make her my bitch." Mac sighed as his finger brushed her abnormall large clit.
 
Last edited:
Mark ran his fingers through Mackenzie’s hair and gently stroked her cheek as she spoke and licked at his nipple. It was an odd contrast - their gentle, loving caresses to her savage desires.

“Do you find yourself longing to be the wolf? Longer that is? Beyond the nights of the full moon? It sounds like you have a fair amount of awareness in that state. Do you find you have other desires then, either human or animalistic?”

Mark wondered what any psychologist would think upon knowing Mackenzie had these feelings. Or what a psychologist would say upon learning of his willingness to go along with her and even assist her. He continued to rub at her clit as her pussy grew wetter and her breathing quickened. While she spoke, he noticed she somehow seemed… elsewhere. As if other thoughts were racing through her mind.

“Are you ok? You seem… distracted?”

Of course she is, dumbass. You’re rubbing her clit.
 
"When I'm a wolf all I want to be is a wolf, and when I'm not, I don't want to be." It was growing difficult to speak, as his fingers were playing with her swollen clit. "I accept the change, but I don't look forward to it, I kind of dread it."

"You're going to have to wait until after you fuck me, or stop touching me because I'm having trouble concentrating now."
 
"You dread the change, but look forward to the actions you'll take?"

Mark lowered Mackenzie's body back onto the sheets and slowly moved on top of her, his rock hard cock pressing against her sex. He kissed her lips, ears and neck passionately, his hands rubbing at her breasts.

"Mmmmm," he moaned softly as her kissed her neck.

Feeling his desires and needs growing and her pussy eagerly awaiting him, he pressed his manhood into her and began a slow, deliberate sawing motion. As he worked his hips, he made sure his cock brushed again and again past her enlarged clit.
 
"Who doesn't look forward to hot animalistic raunchy fucking?" she moaned wondering what he was driving at as his cock drove into her. He was rubbing her clit with ever thrust and it was driving her mad, the distraction of conversation, had divided her focus. Now that she could concentrate on the sex, she was loving every moment of it.

It helped center her in her body, her female body, and she craved that reassurance. That he loved her, wanted her, even if she transformed into a wolf three nights a month. It made this time with him even more special. There had always been a hint of desperation and fear in how she fucked him before. This was making love, and it reminded her of those early days when they had been together, before she'd known about the wolf.

It was as if the world had finally stopped spinning, and come to a rest in this perfect moment. She once again wondered if she could get pregnant, but let the sad thought drift away as she wrapped her strong legs around him, helping support his weight as they fucked.
 
Mark was amused by Mackenzie's reaction. There seemed to be a split in her feelings. On one hand, she professed to dread her changes. On the other, she spoke of how she enjoyed and longed to fuck Sharon. How could she not want to become the wolf, yet crave the wild fucking that came with her monthly changes?

For now however, everything was right in their world, everything was perfectly aligned. He finally knew the truth and understood her fully. (Or so he believed.) There would be no more lies and deception. And as soon as he made some progress on understanding her condition, he could discuss this further with her. Her blood samples were still on file at the hospital and he'd easily be able to access them as her doctor.

Their passionate love making continued throughout the morning and afternoon with each having multiple orgasms and seemingly endless pleasure. As the evening approached, they laid together, holding one another's sweat covered bodies amid the sheets.
 
Mackenzie was glad to have the time off, and going back to work seemed so mundane. She had loved the library before, but now the shelves seemed to be confining. Days passed quietly with pleasure filled nights, Mark exploring her limits. It seemed ideal and she was able to be happy.

She called Mark on her break, cell phone usage in the library was frowned upon.

"Let's go out tonight, someplace nice." She was glad he agreed, spending every night eating and making love was almost too relaxed. She needed a change of pace, something beyond just her and him. Her family was a little worried that she spent all of her free time with him, and after having a rather prolonged verbal fight with her mom, she wanted a night out.
 
That evening, Mark and Mackenzie dressed up and went to a new steakhouse that had just opened. Mark wore a new suit he'd recently purchased to impress Mac. After they were seated, Mark excused himself to go to the men's room. As he passed the restaurant bar, he heard a familiar laugh. His head jerked to the side and he spotted Sharon sitting at the bar with a man he didn't recognize.

------------------

Sharon and Ray were out on a first date. Ray was a nice, handsome guy in his mid-30s and was the owner of a couple of fine restaurants. He'd invited her on a date to one of his new places, figuring it would impress her and ensure he got into her panties that night. Sharon was so horny however and desperate to be fucked by a normal man that Ray could have been a garbage collector for all she cared, as long as he was good looking and had a cock.

They were on their third round of drinks when Sharon noticed an odd and familiar smell. She struggled to place it at first, but quickly disregarded it as Ray's hand moved slowly up her skirt.

"Ray," she giggled and then dropped her voice into a low, husky tone. "I'm not wearing any panties for you, big boy. And I'm soooo fucking wet."
 
http://www.estilonet.com/media/Giselle_dress.jpg

Mackenzie was wearing a stunning violet dress, that showed off her body without being over the top obvious. She had not felt the need to contact Sharon, and Sharon had oddly enough not tried to contact her. She ordered a glass of wine and was enjoying the atmosphere when Mark excused himself.

With him gone her mind and senses roamed, she turned her head nostrils flared. She'd recognize that scent anywhere. She looked around locating the exact location. As if in a trance she stood up and growled, the sound subtle, yet instantly heard by both Mark and Sharon.

Mackenzie strode, a long masculine stride as she covered the distance in mere seconds. She opened her arms as if for a hug as she greeted Sharon.

"Sharon, lovey, it's so good to see you." She loved how Sharon shivered and stood, welcoming the embrace as Mac pressed her body to Sharon's. She placed possessive kisses on either cheek and then without warning landed her mouth on Sharon's. Mackenzies hand ran knowingly along her back and ass, holding the suddenly half limp woman upright.

"We had such a great time together last time, I can't wait to do it again." Mackenzie casually ran her hand down her bitch's leg then up under her skirt. "You remember how fun it was," Mackenzie let her fingers dance in Sharon's wet cunt. She lowered Sharong back into her chair.

"Who's this? Don't tell me you are fucking men again," her tone was playful and sexy, she winked at the stunned man. "You know how horribly that turned out last time," Mackenzie took her wet fingers and smeared them over Sharon's lips. Watching as she sought to suck on them.

"Anyway I'd better get back to my table, Mark gets so jealous if I'm away too long." She smiled at Mark, biting her lip, wondering how he'd react to all of this. She turned away from Sharon and slowly walked to her table, her hips swaying in a studly stagger, her clit suddenly pulsing with need as she moved.
 
Sharon sensed Mackenzie's presence even before she came around the corner of the bar. When she appeared, Sharon's heart fluttered and she found herself short of breath. Mackenzie embraced her, drawing her close, kissing her cheeks and then her lips.

Sharon's knees grew weak. She trembled at Mackenzie's touch. When Mac's fingers slipped up her skirt, Sharon silently gasped.

You remember how fun it was.

Sharon closed her eyes for a moment, recalling the memories of the last night of the full moon. Part of her had hated Mackenzie, but she felt closer and more attached to her than ever, even though she wasn't pregnant. Sharon had since realized she was experiencing a sort of Stockholm syndrome, whereby she was growing progressively more attached to her tormentor, Mackenzie. Still, part of her told her to resist and deny Mac further twisted delights.

As Mackenzie teased her about Ray, Sharon felt a knot form in her stomach. You bitch, she thought, hating Mackenzie in that instant more than she'd hated anyone.

Ray, meantime, watched silently with a look of surprise on his face.

As Mac rubbed her fingers across Sharon's lips, Sharon felt a sharp stab of desire. Her emotions swung the other way and now she wanted and needed Mackenzie badly. She watched, feeling teased, as Mackenzie turned and marched away. Sharon stared at her curves through the tight dress as she strutted.

Once Mac was gone, Ray touched Sharon's trembling hand. "Hey, what the heck was that all about?"

"Umm... nothing. I mean, well, it's like, we sort of used to be friends and... well, we slept together once. It was just to experiment. She's... she's very possessive and I think she's not over me, really."

Ray smiled slyly, aroused by this revelation. "Yeah? That's pretty hot. But I bet I can do things she can't!"

"Don't be so sure," Sharon murmured softly.

As Ray stepped away to the men's room, Sharon motioned to the bartender and ordered a glass of red wine to be sent to Mackenzie's table. After the bartender poured it, Sharon discretely reached up her skirt, rubbed her moistening pussy and then ran her juice covered fingers over the lip of the glass while the bartender rang up the order. Sharon smiled as a server carried the glass off to Mackenzie's table.

A minute later, Sharon rose from the stool and stepping into the ladies' room. She passed Ray on the way, smiled and mouthed "Be right back."

Once in the ladies' room, Sharon fixed her hair in the mirror. Feeling like she was on a speeding train, Sharon wasn't sure what she was doing. She hated and feared Mac, but also felt the overwhelming desire to be with her and a strong lust to be taken by her again.

As she calmed herself, Sharon resolved to return to the table, kiss Ray and get him to take her home.
 
Mackenzie inhaled the scent of the glass, and knowing exactly what had been done, offered Mark a drink. She glanced behind her and seeing that Sharon was not at the table, she licked her lips, and softly asked Mark if he'd mind if she slipped off to the bathroom herself. She didn't explicitly say she knew Sharon was there, but she didn't want to ask him for permission since she was going no matter what.

She kissed him on the cheek and slipped off the bathroom, quietly, her heels making no noise, and she noticed Ray was enjoying his drink. She passed the bar and with a grin sent a drink to Ray, something that was deliscious and would severely inhibit his sexual response. So that if Sharon did manage to get naked with him, he'd either be limp, stiff as a board, or passed out.

The bathroom was empty except the two of them, and Mackenzie growlpurredwhistled.

"I bet he has a very small dick, then again in comparision to what you're used to I suppose any normal man would fall short." Mackenzie's eyes ran over Sharon's body boldy. "I could smell you off that drink, so don't feel you pulled any trick on that way."

In a flash Mackenzie had her in the handicap stall, door locked and pressed up against a wall. "You don't deserve choices, so you can eat me now, or eat me later." Of course later wasn't going to be that much later, but she implied that later would be wolf time. Mackenzie knew that Sharon was once again not pregnant, that in fact her period would be starting pretty soon. "Isn't it time for you to take another pregnancy test?" she teased.
 
Sharon was surprised by both how quickly Mackenzie burst into the restroom and how aggressive and sexually overt she was. It seemed liked Mackenzie's hypersexual desires were no longer restricted to nights before and during the full moon.

Sharon was a little, but not completely surprised, when Mac revealed she'd smelled her juices on the drink. Sharon had hoped to toy with Mackenzie, figuring she'd pay more attention to Mark, but now that she was backing her into the handicapped stall Sharon was regretting her actions.

"Mackenzie, no! This isn't going to..."

Mackenzie cut her off as she locked the stall door, growling and pressing her up against the wall.

You don't deserve choices, so you can eat me now, or eat me later.

As Mac issued her ultimatum, Sharon gulped in surprise and fear. Her mind raced, searching for ways out of this situation. She didn't want to eat out Mackenzie's cunt right here, but she also felt compelled. Mackenzie's influence over her was growing stronger and Sharon felt her resistence weakening.

With a soft wimper, she slowly dropped down to her knees, rolled up Mackenzie's dress and peeled down her panties to reveal Mac's moistening sex. Sharon hesitated, staring at the still swollen clit, stunned at how it protruded forward. No wonder she's so aroused...

As she stared, Sharon felt a strange sense of arousal growing in own loins. The sight, smell and anticipation of her impending meal brought Sharon's desire roaring to life. Less than a moment later, Sharon buried her face in Mackenzie's pussy, hungrily licking and devouring her clit like a ripe piece of fruit.

"MMMMMM! Owh Gawd... mmmmm... Mawckensssie... ohhh yesssssss..."

Sharon licked, sucked and ate at Mackenzie's cunt with feverish desire. Her tongue eagerly lapped at Mackenzie's juices as they rolled down into her lips and mouth.

As she feasted upon Mackenzie's sex, Sharon's thoughts drifted back to Ray. She knew Mackenzie would never offer her the same pleasure she now gave her mistress, leaving Sharon longing to fuck Ray more than ever.

Sharon suddenly looked up at Mackenzie and snarled "I'll eat you now, but Ray knows what I really want later. And I'm going to get it! I guess Mark couldn't do this for you, huh?"
 
"I use you for pleasure, Mark isn't even in the same category as you." Her voice was low, husky, and commandingly firm. "I doubt Ray will be going down on you either, and if it's something else you want," she held up her fingers and wiggled them. "I know every inch of your body pretty well, and you can't say you don't get off with me. As for the other, well your body does seem to need the time to recover," Mackenzie leaned in and kissed Sharon, tasting herself but leaving plenty behind as evidence.

"You'll be aching for me by the time the full moon rises."

With that she smoothed down her dress, flicked the door open, washed her hands and left. The edge had been taken off and she felt more relaxed, and only a smidge guilty when she returned to the table. She had winked at Ray, licking her lips teasingly. She could imagine the thoughts racing in his head, even as she noticed he had several empty drink glasses in front of him.

She still had that lazy post orgasmic smile of satisfaction when she sat down. Mackenzie opted for honestly and immediately apologized, her voice pitched so only Mark could hear her.

"I ran into Sharon in bathroom, and I used the bitch for my own satisfaction," she slipped off one high heel and ran her foot enticingly up and down his leg. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you beforehand, but I was afraid you'd ask me not to go." She ran her tongue slowly along her lips. "The bitch was asking for it, she left her scent all over my drink." She held out the untouched wine glass to Mark. She was unsure if he could pick up the scent, but carefully watched for his reaction.
 
Back
Top