Malvolio
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2006
- Posts
- 753
"You'll be aching for me by the time the full moon rises."
Sharon knew it was true. As Mackenzie fixed herself up, Sharon was already thinking about their next encounter and craving Mac’s body, whether as a woman or… as a wolf. As Mac left, Sharon felt a twinge of jealousy that Mark would be sleeping with Mackenzie tonight.
Sharon made her way back to the bar to find Ray very drunk. She sighed, knowing she wouldn't be getting laid now. Nonetheless, she hungered for something... anything more that she hurried finished her drink and ushered Ray out to her car. "I'll drive," she barked. "My place."
------------------
By the time Mackenzie returned, Mark had grown impatient. He doubted she was sick and her explanation stirred anger in him. He was about to respond when Mac pushed the drink over to him and he caught a whiff of the scent that covered its lip.
"Mackenzie, I... wha?"
Mark sniffed. The smell was strong. What the hell scent had Sharon left on the glass? It reeked of sex. To Mark, the smell was almost overwhelming. How had the waitress not noticed it when she'd brought it over?
Regaining his composure, Mark returned to the matter at hand.
"You used Sharon? Again? I thought only the wolf wanted her. I'm starting to wonder if you're not enjoying this... and not using it as a reason to fuck anyone you want."
Mark suddenly rose from the table, seized Mac's hand and pulled her out of the booth and in the direction of the restroom, his eyes burning with angry lust.
"You want to get fucked? I'm going to finish what Sharon started."
Sharon knew it was true. As Mackenzie fixed herself up, Sharon was already thinking about their next encounter and craving Mac’s body, whether as a woman or… as a wolf. As Mac left, Sharon felt a twinge of jealousy that Mark would be sleeping with Mackenzie tonight.
Sharon made her way back to the bar to find Ray very drunk. She sighed, knowing she wouldn't be getting laid now. Nonetheless, she hungered for something... anything more that she hurried finished her drink and ushered Ray out to her car. "I'll drive," she barked. "My place."
------------------
By the time Mackenzie returned, Mark had grown impatient. He doubted she was sick and her explanation stirred anger in him. He was about to respond when Mac pushed the drink over to him and he caught a whiff of the scent that covered its lip.
"Mackenzie, I... wha?"
Mark sniffed. The smell was strong. What the hell scent had Sharon left on the glass? It reeked of sex. To Mark, the smell was almost overwhelming. How had the waitress not noticed it when she'd brought it over?
Regaining his composure, Mark returned to the matter at hand.
"You used Sharon? Again? I thought only the wolf wanted her. I'm starting to wonder if you're not enjoying this... and not using it as a reason to fuck anyone you want."
Mark suddenly rose from the table, seized Mac's hand and pulled her out of the booth and in the direction of the restroom, his eyes burning with angry lust.
"You want to get fucked? I'm going to finish what Sharon started."