Malvolio
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2006
- Posts
- 753
To Mackenzie's chagrin, Sharon's car was still parked in the lot. As she approached Sharon's door, it opened and Sharon emerged dressed in a simple, low cut black dress.
"Mackenzie," Sharon gasped in surprise.
Sharon swallowed hard and tried to explain.
"I... I'm not pregnant. I took another test after we spoke. It was a false positive. And... I want this to end, Sharon. I... I'm going out alone tonight for a drink."
--------------------
Mark followed Mackenzie's car as it made its way out of the apartment parking lot. As they drove across town, he realized they were nearing Sharon's apartment. Two blocks from the apartment, a red light cut Mark off from his tail. He cursed silently to himself as he waited at the slow light. Several minutes later he continued on, only to hit another light immediately afterwards.
"Mackenzie," Sharon gasped in surprise.
Sharon swallowed hard and tried to explain.
"I... I'm not pregnant. I took another test after we spoke. It was a false positive. And... I want this to end, Sharon. I... I'm going out alone tonight for a drink."
--------------------
Mark followed Mackenzie's car as it made its way out of the apartment parking lot. As they drove across town, he realized they were nearing Sharon's apartment. Two blocks from the apartment, a red light cut Mark off from his tail. He cursed silently to himself as he waited at the slow light. Several minutes later he continued on, only to hit another light immediately afterwards.