Oral Go Bye Bye

Private_Label said:
Said the person scheduled for an appearance on the Jerry Springer Show.

*please note we have removed anything that wasn't screwed to the floor, and have pull tested the remaining items with WWE wrestler to ensure your happy surfing at Lit*
Wow. Diet Coke really clears out the ol' sinuses. :)
 
I can hardly believe how easily I've managed to rouse a gaggle of self congratulatory house fraus. Please ladies, stop snorting out all of this acidic fluid from your head as it may contain brain cells. The fact that you've actually managed to get ANGRY at something said to someone OTHER THAN YOU is very telling.

There were no "generalizations" and/or "blanket statements" contained in my initial response. I was speaking specifically to the poor guy who originally posted. Invariably some genius is going to say "Talk to her, express your feelings". Well no $#!t Sherlock! Great advice, you are now qualified to be the new Ann Landers. Can the words, "get some counseling" be far behind?

I knew my post would result in some useless flaming from those on the other side of the gender aisle. However, I am not inclined to post patronizing platitudes for the purpose of making myself feel better. (When I need to make myself feel better, I masturbate.) As Exhibit A, I give you:

"BOTH halves of the couple are at least 50% responsible".

My, how enlightening. If he gets frustrated and cheats on her, is she then 50% responsible? I don't think so. How convenient that you added the little caveat at the end.

Here was my point. Try and keep up. He is now married. Marriage is a legal as well as personal relationship, with fiduciary as well as personal consequences for every decision. As such, it is a far greater burden than most people ever prepare themselves for. The evidence of this is all over this board. There are at least three such threads running at the moment and there will be many more. There are also many married guys running personal ads for the same reasons that this poor guy is having problems. Would the phrase "Talk to her?" help ANY of these guys? Uh...no. Why even waste the time to type it (except to congratulate yourself on your compassionate genius once you're done). I would assume that "talking to her" has already occurred by the time someone posts their problems anonymously on some website.

My initial post was essentially saying THINK before you COMMIT!

Be REALLY SURE. Know your spouse!

Those are platitudes too, but seldom really done because the act of comitting is primarily emotional. I stand by every word of my first post because it is the unvarnished (and unPC apparently) truth.

Then again I could be wrong. The guy could "Talk To Her" and she will say "Gee, Men LIKE oral sex? Gosh, I never REALIZED. Where did I leave my kneepads!". Good luck, brother I'm rooting for this reaction.
 
"The fact that you've actually managed to get ANGRY at something said to someone OTHER THAN YOU is very telling."

I like it when you shout bert, it reminds that your dah man and that you're right and that being right is what's important and that being right is what'll get you your cock sucked in a marriage.

Over and out,
House frau
 
BertilFly said:
I can hardly believe how easily I've managed to rouse a gaggle of self congratulatory house fraus. Please ladies, stop snorting out all of this acidic fluid from your head as it may contain brain cells. The fact that you've actually managed to get ANGRY at something said to someone OTHER THAN YOU is very telling.
I'm interested in this. Telling in what way? Please enlighten me.

Was I angry? My use of "Bull. Fucking. Shit." might show that I was offended, but I wasn't angry. It would take a lot more than some peon on a message board to piss me off, so if that's your goal, then you're setting yourself up for failure. Seems to me like you're the one who's angry.

There were no "generalizations" and/or "blanket statements" contained in my initial response. I was speaking specifically to the poor guy who originally posted. Invariably some genius is going to say "Talk to her, express your feelings". Well no $#!t Sherlock! Great advice, you are now qualified to be the new Ann Landers. Can the words, "get some counseling" be far behind?
You can say "shit" on here. We don't care.

I detect a bitter tone in the posts you've made on this thread. Counseling can help with that. Perhaps Oprah or Ann Landers could give you a referral. You'll be amazed at how much better you'll feel once you're in touch with your inner spirit.

I knew my post would result in some useless flaming from those on the other side of the gender aisle. However, I am not inclined to post patronizing platitudes for the purpose of making myself feel better. (When I need to make myself feel better, I masturbate.)
The beauty of a public forum is that I can respond to anything I want, whether it's addressed to me or not. You damn well knew that you might get some flack for what you posted, yet you posted it anyway. If that bothers you, then perhaps you should think before you hit "Submit Reply." And if you think that anyone who responded to your post was flaming you, I'd like to suggest that you take a little trip to a place called the General Board.

As Exhibit A, I give you:

"BOTH halves of the couple are at least 50% responsible".

My, how enlightening. If he gets frustrated and cheats on her, is she then 50% responsible? I don't think so. How convenient that you added the little caveat at the end.
Dude, I'm not just talking off the top of my head here. I was cheated on by my ex-husband when I had a two-month-old infant, okay? I'm several years removed from that experience, so I've had a lot of time to think about what went wrong, and I sincerely believe that I was at least half responsible for the events leading up to the cheating. I've posted about my separation/divorce elsewhere, so I won't bore you with the details. I was drawing somewhat (though NOT entirely) on my experience. And I added the little "caveat," as you put it, at the end because I refuse to generalize. There are always exceptions.

Here was my point. Try and keep up.
Wow. And I've been accused of being condescending. At least I waited until I had an avatar to start acting like that.

He is now married. Marriage is a legal as well as personal relationship, with fiduciary as well as personal consequences for every decision. As such, it is a far greater burden than most people ever prepare themselves for. The evidence of this is all over this board. There are at least three such threads running at the moment and there will be many more. There are also many married guys running personal ads for the same reasons that this poor guy is having problems. Would the phrase "Talk to her?" help ANY of these guys? Uh...no. Why even waste the time to type it (except to congratulate yourself on your compassionate genius once you're done). I would assume that "talking to her" has already occurred by the time someone posts their problems anonymously on some website.
Well, you know what happens when you assume. . .

If someone comes on here asking US (look at the original post) if there are any reasons why his wife, after a couple of years of marriage, might have decided that she wasn't into oral, how else SHOULD we answer other than to say talk to HER? I don't really have any insight as to why SHE might not want him to go down on her. Maybe she thinks she smells bad or she's concerned that she might have an infection. Maybe she really doesn't like his technique and she's trying to bow out gracefully. Maybe she's pissed because he doesn't help out around the house or because he looks at porn online. I'm not his wife, so I don't know what she's thinking.

I'll grant you that marriage is something that most people aren't as prepared for as they could/should be. However, relationships ARE work and communication is just one aspect of the job. And if you can't communicate with the one person that you signed on to spend the rest of your life with, then you don't have much of a relationship to begin with. Oh, I'm sure you're gonna be all over that one with your Oprah/Ann Landers crap, and frankly, I don't give a rat's ass. You stand by what you've said, and I stand by what I've said. Yeah, I'm aware that you have a problem with those of us who are saying "talk to her." But you know what? As you've undoubtedly seen, I'm not the only one around here who says it. Hell, I've seen MALE HT Board regulars say it! Are you gonna call THEM Oprah and Ann Landers (or Dr. Phil, perhaps?), or do you just save the name-calling for the ladies?

So those of us who responded less-than-positively to your post are relegated to the category of "self-congratulatory house fraus [sic]." If that's the case, I consider myself to be in most excellent company!

herecomestherain said:
I like it when you shout bert, it reminds that your dah man and that you're right and that being right is what's important and that being right is what'll get you your cock sucked in a marriage.
Hey! Wait a minute! I'm always right, and I don't get MY cock sucked. Oh, wait. I don't have a cock. Never mind, then.
 
Last edited:
Good job Eilan, good job indeed. For that you deserve some sort of reward lol. Here you go :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: .
 
cooter013 said:
Good job Eilan, good job indeed. For that you deserve some sort of reward lol. Here you go :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: .
Well, thank you, though I'm not sure my bitchiness deserves it. :rose:

And welcome to Lit.
 
It happens....

Why is there a stereotype? Your needs are taking a backseat to her wants. I've posted on this before. It just happens.

My wife used to suck my cock. Now -- not happening.

Why do guys cheat?

I love my wife for all I'm worth, but you need to make sure she knows sex is still important!

Make sure you take care of her needs as well...
 
Eilan said:
Well, thank you, though I'm not sure my bitchiness deserves it. :rose:

And welcome to Lit.

If any of it made any sense, I'd send you a dozen myself...
 
Awe man!! I could never imagine turning down oral pleasure. We women are very delicate creatures. Anything can set us off. I would try to bring it up in a smooth romantic way. For example try giving her a bath or massage & why she is enjoying your sensual touches try bringing up the fact that you love every part of her body. Make her long for each touch. Take your time with her. While her guard is down ask her why she no longer enjoys receiving oral pleasurer. You definitely don't want to be confrontational as she is very sensitive to the topic.
 
I would say talk to her, not some people you don't know on a porn board. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. It is kind of like the people who write letters to a medical columnist in a magazine. Why not just ask your own doctor? People make things way more difficult than they need to.
 
Back
Top