Pacific NorthWest

alwaysawake said:
Sweet dreams, bitebrat...gonna be up awhile here--waiting for my report to print out and need to proof it. later gator...


ewwwwwwwwww you poor thang...I'll be sure to spare 1/2 a second for a thought for you once Im snuggled up warm in bed .....somethang along the lines of 'sucks to be him'

neeeeener hehehehe

nite :D :D :D
 
Bitenips said:
ewwwwwwwwww you poor thang...I'll be sure to spare 1/2 a second for a thought for you once Im snuggled up warm in bed .....somethang along the lines of 'sucks to be him'

neeeeener hehehehe

nite :D :D :D
I shoulda left the duct tape over your mouth! :bratty grin: sleep sweet, ya bitebrat!
 
alwaysawake said:
I shoulda left the duct tape over your mouth! :bratty grin: sleep sweet, ya bitebrat!



I did sleep well :D

how late did you stay up working ya poor abused thang?
 
Bitenips said:
I did sleep well :D

how late did you stay up working ya poor abused thang?
I was up until 2 am and up at 6:30 am...that wasn't being abused--just something that needed to be completed. Now it is done and I am pleased.
 
alwaysawake said:
I was up until 2 am and up at 6:30 am...that wasn't being abused--just something that needed to be completed. Now it is done and I am pleased.


well ..at least its done..too bad you didnt get more sleep tho :)
 
Bitenips said:
well ..at least its done..too bad you didnt get more sleep tho :)
I am used to that amount of sleep...pointing to my nickname. I have to attend a memorial service for my college football coach in Corvallis this afternoon, so am wide awake and focused.
 
alwaysawake said:
I am used to that amount of sleep...pointing to my nickname. I have to attend a memorial service for my college football coach in Corvallis this afternoon, so am wide awake and focused.


I read that on the brat thread, Im sorry :(

I should be attending a funeral this morning but its an outside service and I still have a low grade temp (plus that damn nasty cough) so Im not going
 
Bitenips said:
I read that on the brat thread, Im sorry :(

I should be attending a funeral this morning but its an outside service and I still have a low grade temp (plus that damn nasty cough) so Im not going
Did you get that head/chest cold that is going around? I still have a bit of the cough after almost 3 weeks...I hate it!
 
alwaysawake said:
Did you get that head/chest cold that is going around? I still have a bit of the cough after almost 3 weeks...I hate it!


actually, Im pretty sure its bronchitis..if the cough isnt gone by Monday, Im gonna go to the doc's to confirm it
 
Bitenips said:
actually, Im pretty sure its bronchitis..if the cough isnt gone by Monday, Im gonna go to the doc's to confirm it
Let's hope it isn't THAT! (Dang--I must be slipping...I showed an actual shred of compassion! :D)
 
alwaysawake said:
Let's hope it isn't THAT! (Dang--I must be slipping...I showed an actual shred of compassion! :D)


we'll just chalk that up to lack of sleep rather then actual humanity :D :D :D
 
alwaysawake said:
Heck, I end up getting a bunch of leaves that aren't mine...I'm just sharin'! ;)



oh what you label your leaves so you know if they are yours or not?
 
Bitenips said:
oh what you label your leaves so you know if they are yours or not?
Nah...I don't have any cherry trees and I end up with all the the neighbor's cherry leaves....am hoping to share the leaves from 6 maples, 2 oaks, and a tulip tree...all 50 ft tall! lmao
 
alwaysawake said:
Nah...I don't have any cherry trees and I end up with all the the neighbor's cherry leaves....am hoping to share the leaves from 6 maples, 2 oaks, and a tulip tree...all 50 ft tall! lmao


arent you just generous lol
 
Bitenips said:
arent you just generous lol
I actually went out with the Honda mower the past two afternoons and mulched a bunch of those leaves so the don't blow around or kill the existing grass...LOL
 
alwaysawake said:
I actually went out with the Honda mower the past two afternoons and mulched a bunch of those leaves so the don't blow around or kill the existing grass...LOL



thats a good thang :)
 
alwaysawake said:
I actually went out with the Honda mower the past two afternoons and mulched a bunch of those leaves so the don't blow around or kill the existing grass...LOL


*~I have always wanted to take the motor off of a Honda mower and replace it with a small block chevy so that I could mulch the leaves faster.... and it would be more fun too.....lol
 
Back
Top