Pacific NorthWest

alwaysawake said:
I can be nice, but it doesn't happen often! LOL


I believe I said 'thats a good thang'...Ive yet to accuse you of being nice :hairflip:
 
Bitenips said:
Ive been sick ...bleh

how are you?

*~sorry to hear that.... hope you are all better.... maybe a nice hot bath followed by a deep massage would have helped....I have been ok but super busy... no time for chasing the ladies...lol
 
Calvin said:
*~sorry to hear that.... hope you are all better.... maybe a nice hot bath followed by a deep massage would have helped....I have been ok but super busy... no time for chasing the ladies...lol


actually, Im still sick lol and yes, Ive noticed your absence :)


btw, its not nice to tease about massages like that pffffffffffffft
 
Bitenips said:
actually, Im still sick lol and yes, Ive noticed your absence :)


btw, its not nice to tease about massages like that pffffffffffffft

ohhhh sweet one.... I never tease..... all you got to say is "be real" and I am there..... drawing the bath.....
 
Calvin said:
ohhhh sweet one.... I never tease..... all you got to say is "be real" and I am there..... drawing the bath.....



lol Ive nevah had anyone draw a bath for me before
 
awesome day

It was a beautiful day here. I went up the gorge and hiked up Beacon Rock on the Washington side of the Columbia. Sun was out, it felt good.

Where was I when Calvin was drawing the bath water?? Dang, missed out again!:D :kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: awesome day

Succulent-one said:
It was a beautiful day here. I went up the gorge and hiked up Beacon Rock on the Washington side of the Columbia. Sun was out, it felt good.

Where was I when Calvin was drawing the bath water?? Dang, missed out again!:D :kiss: :kiss:

Sounds great it sure was a beautiful day!!!! Hubby and I took the kids with some friends to the Oregon Zoo they had a cool halloween thing going on. :cool:

Hope everyone else took advantage of the great day we had in the Pacific NorthWest:D

:heart: Laine
 
Re: awesome day

Succulent-one said:
It was a beautiful day here. I went up the gorge and hiked up Beacon Rock on the Washington side of the Columbia. Sun was out, it felt good.

Where was I when Calvin was drawing the bath water?? Dang, missed out again!:D :kiss: :kiss:




lol hmmmmm I spent the beautiful day doing nothing...still trying to recover from being sick...blehhhh
 
Re: Re: awesome day

Bitenips said:
lol hmmmmm I spent the beautiful day doing nothing...still trying to recover from being sick...blehhhh
Want some Tillamook cheese to go with that whine?! :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome day

Bitenips said:
uhhuh ok lol
Hope you are feeling better...it would be just your luck that the weather would turn rotten just when you recovered...(I seem to have that happen alot! lol)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome day

alwaysawake said:
Hope you are feeling better...it would be just your luck that the weather would turn rotten just when you recovered...(I seem to have that happen alot! lol)

no my luck is such that Im spending my last 2wks off recovering from being sick...I oughta just be getting better when its time for me to go back to work lol

oy
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome day

Bitenips said:
no my luck is such that Im spending my last 2wks off recovering from being sick...I oughta just be getting better when its time for me to go back to work lol

oy
When I blew out my knee last winter, they were shocked that I recovered five weeks ahead of schedule. They treated me like a fragile egg when I returned to work, when there is really nothing fragile about me...it puzzled and PO'ed me.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome day

alwaysawake said:
When I blew out my knee last winter, they were shocked that I recovered five weeks ahead of schedule. They treated me like a fragile egg when I returned to work, when there is really nothing fragile about me...it puzzled and PO'ed me.


well at least they were concerned about you lol
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome day

Bitenips said:
well at least they were concerned about you lol
Not really...they like my work ethic, my rapport with the public, and wanted me back 100%...which I was....sheesh!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome day

alwaysawake said:
Not really...they like my work ethic, my rapport with the public, and wanted me back 100%...which I was....sheesh!


ok lol
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome day

Bitenips said:
I think they mistakenly thought I'd be like a few 'worthless pieces of deadwood' that make an appearance in the office...they'd milk something like this to the max... Not my style! lol
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome day

alwaysawake said:
I think they mistakenly thought I'd be like a few 'worthless pieces of deadwood' that make an appearance in the office...they'd milk something like this to the max... Not my style! lol


ah..possibly they thought that...that happens alot in most offices sadly
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: awesome day

Bitenips said:
ah..possibly they thought that...that happens alot in most offices sadly
There are always a few in every workplace...I just keep my own house clean, because I am the one that has to look in the mirror every morning and I don't delude myself into thinking I can control their actions...although duct tape might not be a bad solution! lol
 
Back
Top