Pandorum OOC and Casting Thread

lol. what books?! dammit. now i'm going to be wondering all day.

edit: damn i wanna reply to Pandorum but protocol says I wait for Dan. and yaY we're gonna meet up with DK. sexy time. i kid i kid.
 
Last edited:
Hahahaha I think when the doors are welded shut sexy time is a good idea LOL

Well it seems like I've written all I could have written today....maybe I should go home and check in bright early tomorrow
 
lol. what books?! dammit. now i'm going to be wondering all day.

edit: damn i wanna reply to Pandorum but protocol says I wait for Dan. and yaY we're gonna meet up with DK. sexy time. i kid i kid.

The Stone Prince by Gena Showalter and Animal Instincts by Gena Showalter. If you're into paranormal romances, she's REALLY good. So is J.R Ward
 
Seems that I keep missing the posting time. To help with confusion, I can only post weekdays after 3 p.m. and weekends after 10 a.m.
 
I want to reply, and have my post all typed up, but the question was directed at the girls, so I will wait. Heh.
 
Yeah, it can get difficult when posting many people in the same location. Makes me want to suggest that the best plan is for us to split up... except that clearly that's how we all get killed! ;)
 
Heh, indeed. Splitting up is a bad idea. We need to get a time frame set for this. You know, have a couple hours or so set aside where we all log on and do this.
 
That could get difficult, at least for me. You're all US-based, right? I'm in the UK, so 6-8 hours ahead of you.
 
Ha! You guys should try being from South Africa, I only catch most of the people burning midnight oil or the REAL early birds
 
Or just post when you can. I can't really set up a time and on the weekends I'll be MIA. Supposedly there should be a posting order, but let's say there's some action going on you can technically 'skip' a person if they haven't been asked a question or if they are not part of the actions.

ex. you cannot skip when Cry asked Dan a question. I can post that i'm waiting for dan to answer so the posting order would be crys, zora, dan and we have to wait for dan to answer the question.

ex. you CAN skip if Crys spots a thing (we really need a name for these things) and she starts running screaming monster. than i post that we all duck into a closet and lock a door. Dan hasn't posted anything yet, but he doesn't need too. We all assume he came with us. so Crys posts that she found a sledgehammer taped to an albino poster and she starts swinging away. Than i can post that i found a flame thrower and we start clearing out the grime. OR Dan can post he found the flame thrower when he gets on.

It doesn't have to stay in order unless it's relevant to the story line. did that make sense?
 
Makes sense to me boss lady, just remember to reprimand me if I do step out of line, I seem to jump the gun at times.
 
not at all. except in your post you walked into the girl's bathroom when I had locked the door, and put the couch in front of it to barricade it. oh well. lol
 
laughing it's cool. I made you out to be a monster lover. lol. YOU SHALL DIE! wait. i think that was you. hold on. let me reread.

edit: yup. YOUR A MON-STAH LOVAH. mwhahahahhahahahaha
 
Last edited:
EEEEEP!!! :eek:


Oi! I didn't mean for you to kill me off even before I could do anything useful!

:D
 
laughing.

i won't. maybe. depends. how good are you ... in ... bed. lol

edit: have you seen this movie?
 
Last edited:
Well I'm a Gemini and we are known for our....variety and drive in bed.

I'm going to watch the movie tonight, got it from a friend. I almost couldn't believe it, here I am busy RPing about Pandorum and POOF up popped the name when I looked through the movies he has.
 
sweet. I'm a gemini too. We're awesome!

you'll love it. it's a cult classic and the ending is freaking sweet. That ending had me thinking about it for a long time.
 
Well of course I can write a further RP to your post but I think I should give it a rest and let the other guys catch up first LOL
 
booooooooo lol

maybe your right. lol

dammit. i meant to have spec. ops guy tell his tale too.
 
Last edited:
Well somebody has to have some use for the med kit I sat down on the sink and it kind of wouldn't make sense if we left it there and as far as I know I didn't give my name, shouldn't that make you a bit suspicious? ;)
 
kinda. i shoulda have stopped when I gave our names. instead i acted like i waited while you two gave your names, said your piece (ha i did let spec ops boy speak his story) then continued on. So it's like i paused and kept going. it was either do that or post a 1 paragraph post and i wasn't going to do that.

kinda why in the beginning i referred to you as that man and later i said Dennis and yes i keep calling spec ops spec ops, but i like that word. so Zora would prob call him spec ops instead of his actual name anyways.
 
Back
Top