Pandorum OOC and Casting Thread

Ha! That gives me an opening to ask you why you called me Dennis :D

Think I'll do that right now :D
 
nods. though that was supposed to be after you gave you name. thoooough yeah i jumped the gun. smack me down! mwhahaha! i'm a little hyped up on candy. forgive me. MAN I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

Be back in a bit. vid games are calling me.
 
Last edited:
Oh, and do try not to play my character. It was alright to assume that he would block a thrown punch, unless he was REALLY distracted, but try not to talk for him or dictate his actions.
 
Folks, apologies, I've just finished work for the day, which is really very late for me. No posting juice left, but I'll be back on the plan tomorrow. Apologies for holding things up.
 
Sorry Leo, but you didn't leave me much of a choice, I couldn't just stand there and go "Oh look another guy"

But we can work this out, just tell me what your character would have said in that situation and I'll edit it into my post. Then I'm happy, you're....maybe happy and the post looks edited :D

EDIT: Or I'll just use the words you posted. I knew I should have read the IC before the OOC
 
Last edited:
See? Now you're online, I'm online and nobody else is. Hahahaha we will just have to be patient I guess
 
Next time your on, can you answer this question? Are the hours reversed for our areas? My am is your pm?
 
There, all caught up. Apologies again for the wait. I think Reina's done a good thing in telling us to split up.
 
Indeed. It'll speed things along a bit, I hope.

Edit: Just realized a mistake in reading. I said you had an arc welder, but I had misunderstood the meaning of torch. I fixed it, my bad.

Another Edit: I sound so hypocritical. I'm looking at the better side of both options, though. Less chance of dying together, faster progression splitting up.
 
Last edited:
No worries Leo, I wanted to mention it, but thought you would notice the slip of hand :)

Well now that we are all caught up are we ready to go check D4 and find some maintenance weaponry?
 
Don't worry, I'll hold you. Haha. Let me know when we're going to move out, I'll be on all day.
 
Just waiting for the others to post their agreement or their questions or comments.
 
Oh, and what happened to Zom Dom? He posted once, but I haven't heard from him since.
 
me neither. maybe life got in the way or he forgot about us...*pouts*
 
Apologies, won't be able to post this evening. Need to be up much earlier than usual to get to a project meeting, so bed in a few minutes. Think that holds Princess/Crystal up rather than the whole thread; double apologies to her!
 
It's okay! I can wait, I'm a patient girl but if you don't post tomorrow, then you'll have to wait until Monday. :p ITs called the princess' revenge bwahahahahaha!
 
Thank heavens the only revenge I pull is the queit treatment by a woman who is too scared to even comit to meeting me :)
 
I noticed that you didn't update the cast to include me...is that a hint?
 
Last edited:
nope. my handy dandy helper hasn't gotten to it yet. lol. or i could do it.
 
Double Post:

Also in the mess hall let's wait for Dan or Crys to post. They could be in the back with the food or something. I don't want to necessarily say they aren't with us yet. Especially since we seem to have taken over the thread. lol, but i love it!
 
Back
Top