Pandorum OOC and Casting Thread

Well they have hectic schedules, so it's kinda obvious that we will take over, but this weekend will give them time to catch up :)

La_Reina and me would probably disappear until Monday?

EDIT: And for the dirty minded, no not disappear together. La_Reina with her hubby and me to go get wasted and just forget about what a fucking pisspot of a life I'm living :)
 
Right, I'll be catching up again this evening. Work had me away 'til very late yesterday and just fell asleep before doing anything else I'd intended. Post a bit later.
 
So yeah, I decided that maybe Crystal would decide to be a bit hostile towards Daniel ^.^ cause she's hungry and who knows how long she's eaten?
 
laughing so hard I peed a little. I would too. I like food and who knows maybe there's another chow hall but more ransacked since it's closer to the bridge and further away from the mutated humans breeding ground. or a vending machine. lol

buuuuut I got foooooood. I got fooooooood!

lol
 
Aiya Kincade

Name: Aiya Kincade

Age: 22

Nationality: asian/american

Title: Assistant Medical Officer

Aiya huddled in the shadows,her knees drawn up to her chin as her eyes stared into the darkness. She could hear the sounds, the shuffling and shifting from the corridor beyond. She grasped the makeshift spear she had made from using a scalpel and a metal pipe. She laughed silently to herself as she had the mindless thought of how duct tape works wonders on anything. She still had no idea of what was going on,or even where everyone else was.

She had awaken several days ago, terrified and alone. She had found her way to level D and then she had found "Them". She had found the bodies,stopping to check for any signs of life. She had frowned at first when she tried to remember what she had done before all this had happened. She remembered her name due only to the fact of her name tag on her blue jumpsuit. Aiya Kincade. Some hazy memories had come back of her helping a doctor in Med lab, treating injuries and preparing for....she couldnt recall.

She had spotted one of the "Things" by chance as she knelt to check a body,her slight build helped her easily hide from sight as it moved by. She was petite standing at an even 5 foot. her jet black hair hung to mid back and her eyes were slightly slanted and a deep brown.Her mother had been asian and her father an american scientist,which was why she had followed a career in the medical field. Now her eyes held terror as she huddled there,she had heard voices earlier but had not wanted to emerge from her hiding place for fear of "Them" seeing her. She was not a fighter and relied on her mind to think of ways to hide.

Her cheek was smeared with blood and grime from spending several days hiding and scavaging around the ship. Today she had heard other human voices,voices close by but yet hard to determine which direction they had come from. She peeked out from the shadows,looking up and down the dark hallway. Shadows danced around yet she didnt see anything dangerous at the moment.Holding the spear tightly she moved out and began to run down the hallway,hopefully towards the voices she had heard.

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac13/beijingguide/my%20female%20model/42b9f70156ae41fb277fb59e.jpg

*** If this is ok Ill copy it to thread..just let me know***
 
Hey there. Glad to have you aboard. Or at least I'll be glad when you get accepted.
 
Name: Chaska Voeller

Age: 28

Thread Preference: Group

Awake or Waking: Awake

Details: Chaska was never meant for life in deep space. Space travel is tough and dangerous, often dirty and rarely comfortable. For a skilled botanist, being trapped aboard a tin can, sealed in a tube smaller than a telephone booth for years in coldsleep, was nothing short of torture. But to keep the millions of specimens alive and get them growing on a new world required the best of humanity - and in her field, Chaska was one of the best.

Then she awoke... and everything went to hell.

So far, Chaska has managed to find a too-small utility jumpsuit (recently made sleeveless), a few nutrient bars (almost gone now), a locker full of boots (none her size, so she’s wearing a pair two sizes too large and wrapping her feet in the cloth torn from her sleeves. When she sees her reflection, it hardly seems like the woman she remembers flashes of - unkempt, dirty blond hair, and streaks of dirt and grime on her face.

The skills and memories of her old life - those she has managed to recover over the past four days since her coldsleep tube slid open and dumped her unceremoniously onto the deck - are useless now. Trapped aboard this decaying hulk, she has learned fast about survival - and evading the half-human things on the prowl for fresh meat. She’s found other members of the crew - some trapped in storage rooms, dessicated corpses, some freshly killed, torn apart... and eaten. That’s been enough to keep her adrenaline going for the past four days. But she’s getting tired, starting to make mistakes.

And mistakes could quickly get her killed.

http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/estellawarren_pota_cotd1.jpg
 
welcome aboard two new females. YaY!

now some Lesbian action. i kid i kid. i guess the men can get happy now. lol

edit: There's now 4 females and 3 guys. I'm still going with the girl on girl thing here. lol
 
Last edited:
Hehe, sorry DK. But, in La Reina's words:

YOUR A MON-STAH LOVAH!(then whatever maniacal laugh she had at the end.)
 
welcome aboard two new females. YaY!

now some Lesbian action. i kid i kid. i guess the men can get happy now. lol

edit: There's now 4 females and 3 guys. I'm still going with the girl on girl thing here. lol

woot for girl on girl action!
 
Well then if you want me dead, just leave me behind. Oh wait you left me behind with a monster, hope that it won't try to eat me alive.
 
I believe there was another door out of the room. You could dramatically escape or something...

Sorry if I ever seem to god mode anyone, by the way. I just don't want anybody to die, as I want everyone to enjoy this. And to be honest? I don't want you dead either, DK. I don't like all this distrust going around. The only reason I'm saying that is because I, as a person, know what is going on and that we are just being paranoid. But I have to go with what I would really do in a situation like this, like Leo, which is follow the one I actually know, who happens to be the one not wanting to be followed. Guess I can't take a hint, huh? Haha.
 
Thanks man. And now off to class...my first class is eight in the morning. Can you believe it? How do I get myself into these messes...

Anyway, I'll check back at three when classes are over.
 
I didn't do it. I left you both to go on my own. I think your both Monstah Lovah. Mwhahahahahahahahahahahah <--- that laugh. It's my scary, manacial, crazy, evil laugh. I can do it in rl too. YaY for crazy peoples!

...

wait

Edit: OMG Dennis don't die! We just got two more females! You must live so you can get some ass!

Edit 2: Aiya you ran into me right and the man stalking me right? I want to make sure before I post.
 
Last edited:
Well Zora will have to deal with a VERY ticked off Dennis a bit later on ;)

Going to plant some "evidence" at her cryo chamber and Dennis will come across it. Oh this is going to be SO much fun
 
Why me. I totally said I'm going to scout ahead and left. I didn't lock you in. It wasn't meeeeeeeeeee

Edit: Though I'm thinking of hearing the monsters roll, screaming Dennis, and going back to save you. Cuz I'm She-Rah.
 
Back
Top