Pandorum OOC and Casting Thread

And if that happens you can always find the photo that was in the ID booklet Dennis is carrying bwhahahaha throw a cog into the wheel of "he's not my type"
 
Finally back.

Damn. If she finds that it throws a cog into the wheel of my plan. And she's right, you can't die yet. The thread is female heavy as is! Though I must admit that a two to one ratio of girls to guys would be interesting.

Edit: Was there a cut off for this thread? Just wondering, because it would get chaotic to have over ten people running about the ship.
 
Last edited:
Oh look at them now. All you can't die you can't die after leaving me behind :D Serves you right for leaving me with a creature :)

And I kinda agree with Leo, but I'm sure there was a cut-off in the beggining
 
there was it was supposed to be six or something. I think we're there, buuuut i can't tell people no. i suck as ...what am I. Original Idea Gatherer Person Maam. If they ask I'm afraid I'm gonna say yes.
 
good post

i want to reply so badly but I have to hold myself back. or i would dominate the thread I think. I'm also worried about Crystal and Dan. They're eaten. I know they are.
 
Yes I just double posted.

Wanted to let everyone know that I will be MIA till monday. Talk to you all then.
 
That would be a tad depressing. And I think I'll mention that picture in my next post. Tomorrow, though. Too tired tonight.
 
good post

i want to reply so badly but I have to hold myself back. or i would dominate the thread I think. I'm also worried about Crystal and Dan. They're eaten. I know they are.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo oh god, I so blame Dan for this *nod nod* :p
 
If Dan dies, I was thinking of making him be her boyfriend just to make the whole scene become more dramatic. The instant he dies, "OH GOD, I REMEMBER NOW...he was my boyfriend. I ALMOST WANTED TO KILL MY BOYFRIEND AND NOW....now he's dead" Sob sob sob
 
Working on my reply... sorry it's taking so long. Is posting once every 3-4 days going to be a problem? That's as often as I can reliably get on line.
 
Princess: That's too freaking funny. I say do it
Jordkav: nope that's fine.
 
lol if you don't do it. I will. lmao

waits at least .... 4 days!

B-but if he doesn't respond by Friday...I can't respond because I'm not online...gaaaaaah!!!

Anyways, if we do have to kill him off....Crystal will need some....'comfort'
 
That's true. I won't be on until monday as well. damn damn damn. or i could try saturday morning! Success!

comfort as in food?! lol. wait. now there's 2 girls to every one guy right?
 
Sheesh how quickly the tables have turned. First it was like 2 guys per girl now it's 2 girls per guy.
 
That's true. I won't be on until monday as well. damn damn damn. or i could try saturday morning! Success!

comfort as in food?! lol. wait. now there's 2 girls to every one guy right?

Yes, comfort as in food because she's starving and may lose her boyfriend. If she doesn't at LEAST get food, heads will roll. Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, please and thank you!
 
DK: yup. you men couldn't handle the pressure of 3somes!

Princess: hmmm we don't have ice cream. you can chop off Dk's head. lol
 
Uhm we have, spaghetti and meatballs, spaghetti in tomato sauce, mixed vegetables and...water?

EDIT: Ohmigod!! :eep: I can't believe that LR would want to kill off her pack donkey
 
Back
Top