Pennsylvania Playtime

be careful, didn't all the teachers used to say "you'll poke your eye out". my cock is hard as a rock, so you definately want to be careful. shivering with anticipation with a hot mouth so close to my cock
 
lovesbjs2 said:
be careful, didn't all the teachers used to say "you'll poke your eye out". my cock is hard as a rock, so you definately want to be careful. shivering with anticipation with a hot mouth so close to my cock

*smiles and licks the tip with her tongue, flicking it across and then she blows on it....she slowly sucks it into her mouth*
 
oh baby, that feels so good that my knee's are buckling. grabs your hair and pushes my cock further into your mouth and down your throat pumping my hips back and forth going deeper with each thrust...
 
lovesbjs2 said:
oh baby, that feels so good that my knee's are buckling. grabs your hair and pushes my cock further into your mouth and down your throat pumping my hips back and forth going deeper with each thrust...


*she sucks his cock hard, and long*

*looks at the time stamp....thinks...damn I have had this cock in my mouth for a long time*;)
 
candiman40 said:
About time you let it go then hmm ? :D


*strokes his cock with her mouth as he shoots his load into her, she swallows and licks the tip clean*


I think I sucked him to sleep:)
 
coinman66 said:
wish you well too .. hmmmm this is hump day lol


Hump day...now how did I miss that....must have been up too late last night. How is coinman doing today?
 
Hey Iwanna

hey candi,

hey anybody else I forgot

how are you doing on this hump day?
 
IwannaCum said:
ey baller :kiss:

I am okay, how about you?


I'm good, just VERY tired

been running for almost 3 hours straight before I got on here

How's your hump day been so far?
 
baller16 said:
I'm good, just VERY tired

been running for almost 3 hours straight before I got on here

How's your hump day been so far?


Sorry so tired.

Mine was not great....had to be at the funeral home, and again tomorrow....can't stay up tonight :(
 
IwannaCum said:
Sorry so tired.

Mine was not great....had to be at the funeral home, and again tomorrow....can't stay up tonight :(


wow that sucks

somebody you know died?
 
IwannaCum said:
Yeh, close family relative...it is sad, he was sweet.


wow that sucks, I've had a lot of relatives die over these past few years but I really haven't known too many of them. Howver, somebody I was somewhat good friends with passed away a couple weeks ago but I was too much of a pussy to go to his funeral

cmere

*gives you a hug*

things will be alright soon enough
 
baller16 said:
wow that sucks, I've had a lot of relatives die over these past few years but I really haven't known too many of them. Howver, somebody I was somewhat good friends with passed away a couple weeks ago but I was too much of a pussy to go to his funeral

cmere

*gives you a hug*

things will be alright soon enough


Thanks....yeah. I know. Have a good sleep sweetie :kiss:
 
IwannaCum said:
Not going yet...thought you were going.


nope not for a lonngg time, I have off tomorrow

I haven't gone to bed this early since I was 8
 
baller16 said:
nope not for a lonngg time, I have off tomorrow

I haven't gone to bed this early since I was 8


Sorry, must have been thinking of someone else...lol Glad you are around.
 
IwannaCum said:
Sorry, must have been thinking of someone else...lol Glad you are around.


lol yeah I think I know who

you can't get rid of me that easily so I'll be a round for quite a while
 
baller16 said:
lol yeah I think I know who

you can't get rid of me that easily so I'll be a round for quite a while


I would never try to get rid of you. :kiss:
 
IwannaCum said:
I would never try to get rid of you. :kiss:

well thanks, that means a lot coming from somebody who forgot who I was ;)

lol I'm just messin with ya..I know I'm a smartass but it's just too much fun to be one
 
baller16 said:
well thanks, that means a lot coming from somebody who forgot who I was ;)

lol I'm just messin with ya..I know I'm a smartass but it's just too much fun to be one


LOL...funny, very funny....better be nice if you want me to....*looks down at baller's crotch*
 
Back
Top