Pennsylvania Playtime

IwannaCum said:
LOL...funny, very funny....better be nice if you want me to....*looks down at baller's crotch*

lol..last time I checked I was in control here

on your knees now!
 
baller16 said:
night, IWanna, have hot wet dreams

*spanks you on your ass during your sleep*

that should help ;)


No wonder I slept so good;)

Off to the funeral, Hope everyone has a great day :kiss:
 
baller16 said:
pretty good IWanna, just waiting for tryouts

you?


eh...depressing funeral...21 gun salute, bugle taps, bagpipes..., but okay. Tryouts? Trying for what?
 
baller16 said:
yeah well it's fun as hell to me

starts at 3:45


I am sure you will do well...you did some strengthening exercises when you spanked me the other night;)
 
IwannaCum said:
I am sure you will do well...you did some strengthening exercises when you spanked me the other night;)


thanks, I hope I do..lol yeah guess I did huh
 
IwannaCum said:
My ass stung for hours....just the way I love it;)


good to know, I'll have to do it again sometime

and I have much more I want to do than just spank you also
 
baller16 said:
good to know, I'll have to do it again sometime

and I have much more I want to do than just spank you also


hmmmmm, wonder what you could possible be talking about. *grins*
 
IwannaCum said:
hmmmmm, wonder what you could possible be talking about. *grins*


well I'll show you when I get back

now I have to get ready and head to tryouts, wish me luck
 
baller16 said:
well I'll show you when I get back

now I have to get ready and head to tryouts, wish me luck


Good Luck sweetie :kiss: Maybe if you do well, I will reward you tonight. :)
 
IwannaCum said:
Good Luck sweetie :kiss: Maybe if you do well, I will reward you tonight. :)


yeah, I'm pretty sure I blew it

and then I almost got blown away walking home Lol
 
baller16 said:
yeah, I'm pretty sure I blew it

and then I almost got blown away walking home Lol


What? Maybe you did better than you think. But what happened on the way home? :confused:
 
IwannaCum said:
What? Maybe you did better than you think. But what happened on the way home? :confused:


Yeah, that's what all my friends have been telling me but I just have a feeling

and like I said, it was raining and windy like crazy and I almost got blown away..I did get blown in the air when I ran across the street..it was fun as hell
 
Back
Top