Pennsylvania Playtime

Trxjw said:
Evenin all. Hope everyones stayin dry.


Hey Trxjw How are you?



baller16 said:
Yeah, that's what all my friends have been telling me but I just have a feeling

and like I said, it was raining and windy like crazy and I almost got blown away..I did get blown in the air when I ran across the street..it was fun as hell

Wait and see then....you might be too hard on yourself...you porbably made it, we will party in the thread when you find out you do.
 
IwannaCum said:
Hey Trxjw How are you?





Wait and see then....you might be too hard on yourself...you porbably made it, we will party in the thread when you find out you do.


yeah I sure hope so

and lookin forward to it
 
Trxjw said:
Well I feel left out now lol. ;)
Aww, don't feel left out, you can come party with us. I like to share;)

When will you know if you made the team baller?
 
IwannaCum said:
Aww, don't feel left out, you can come party with us. I like to share;)

When will you know if you made the team baller?


they're posting the roster tomorrow before school on the gym door
 
baller16 said:
they're posting the roster tomorrow before school on the gym door

Great....tomorrow night, I won't be around til late. Can play some early, but have a Yahoo Conference. I will pop in when I can though.
 
IwannaCum said:
Great....tomorrow night, I won't be around til late. Can play some early, but have a Yahoo Conference. I will pop in when I can though.


oo I see

ummm what's a yahoo conference?
 
baller16 said:
oo I see

ummm what's a yahoo conference?


It is a group of people in a yahoo talk, for another forum I am on. We are having Fridat night Truth or Dare...I am hosting. We played last friday.

*wonders if that is why she was so horny last Friday*
 
IwannaCum said:
It is a group of people in a yahoo talk, for another forum I am on. We are having Fridat night Truth or Dare...I am hosting. We played last friday.

*wonders if that is why she was so horny last Friday*


ohhh don't you need a mic for one of those?

and really? which forum is it?
 
baller16 said:
ohhh don't you need a mic for one of those?

and really? which forum is it?

You can do the talk, but with so many people, we type. It is for a forum for the TV show Lost.
 
IwannaCum said:
You can do the talk, but with so many people, we type. It is for a forum for the TV show Lost.


ohh, never got a chance to see that show before

I used to do forums for a lot of different things but haven't been on one that wasn't about sex in awhile

guess I'm just always too damn horny
 
baller16 said:
ohh, never got a chance to see that show before

I used to do forums for a lot of different things but haven't been on one that wasn't about sex in awhile

guess I'm just always too damn horny


lol....I am there a lot less. They track me down on Yahoo when I am gone too long.
 
IwannaCum said:
lol....I am there a lot less. They track me down on Yahoo when I am gone too long.


oo, see my yahoo is pretty much just for people I meet on these kinds of forums. I don't want them getting my AIM sn or atleast my real one, ya know?
 
baller16 said:
oo, see my yahoo is pretty much just for people I meet on these kinds of forums. I don't want them getting my AIM sn or atleast my real one, ya know?


My new rule is I don't give it out to many people from here. I had issues with someone I did, and learned my lesson. I am very selective, have to prove you deserve it.....hey, I am worth it;)
 
IwannaCum said:
My new rule is I don't give it out to many people from here. I had issues with someone I did, and learned my lesson. I am very selective, have to prove you deserve it.....hey, I am worth it;)


oo I see, what happened? stalker?

oh and exactly how do people prove it?
 
IwannaCum said:
My new rule is I don't give it out to many people from here. I had issues with someone I did, and learned my lesson. I am very selective, have to prove you deserve it.....hey, I am worth it;)

Where do I sign up for the selection process? lol ;)
 
Trxjw said:
Where do I sign up for the selection process? lol ;)


The process starts with PMs and playing in the threads. Timeline depends on how it goes. ;)
 
Back
Top