Pennsylvania Playtime

IwannaCum said:
One doesn't do it baby.;) Don't give up so easy.


who said anything about giving up?

I was just saying that I have an edge on some poeple..well not candi though

so what you want me to send a PM?
 
baller16 said:
who said anything about giving up?

I was just saying that I have an edge on some poeple..well not candi though

so what you want me to send a PM?

Candi already made the cut:D Just tell me about yourself, the basics, and about what you like, don't like. Just want to get to know you, see what happens.
 
IwannaCum said:
Candi already made the cut:D Just tell me about yourself, the basics, and about what you like, don't like. Just want to get to know you, see what happens.


Lol don't use the word cut again tonight ok?

I'm nervous and stressed enough already as it is

ok h/o I'll send you one
 
baller16 said:
Lol don't use the word cut again tonight ok?

I'm nervous and stressed enough already as it is

ok h/o I'll send you one


Sorry, but you you shouldn't be worried. I bet you did fine. You will see tomorrow, can't wait to read your posts saying you made the team:D
 
Morning PA Players !! Hoping everyones Friday is going better than expected !

OK Baller ~~ Did you make it !?!? Incquiring minds wanna know.
 
candiman40 said:
Morning PA Players !! Hoping everyones Friday is going better than expected !

OK Baller ~~ Did you make it !?!? Incquiring minds wanna know.


Exactly....where is he?

Morning PA folk!!!
 
I knew I was getting cut

everybody who tried out (there were about 25 of us) got cut, our team is just too strong already that there isn't enough room for everyone

It's alright though I'll just tear it up in CYO :cool:
 
IwannaCum said:
CYO? What is that? :confused:


Catholic Youth Organization

basically it's just a way for High School kids to play for whatever church they belong to, and if you went to Catholic gradeschool then you play for whatever gradeschool you went to
 
baller16 said:
Catholic Youth Organization

basically it's just a way for High School kids to play for whatever church they belong to, and if you went to Catholic gradeschool then you play for whatever gradeschool you went to


Okay, I went to a Catholic church for 6 weeks...nuns traumatized me, changed me from a left handed person to a rightie. Still makes me get nervous around nuns
*shudders*
 
baller16 said:
I knew I was getting cut

everybody who tried out (there were about 25 of us) got cut, our team is just too strong already that there isn't enough room for everyone

It's alright though I'll just tear it up in CYO :cool:

Sorry...but good attitude, dude! :cool:
Trust me...in 30 years, you really won't care! :D

B :devil:
 
IwannaCum said:
What do you have planned for the weekend? Don't have to work, do you?

Nope. Weekend's free and clear until sunday afternoon. Headed to a buddies house for football. ;)

How bout you? Any big plans?
 
Trxjw said:
Nope. Weekend's free and clear until sunday afternoon. Headed to a buddies house for football. ;)

How bout you? Any big plans?

My Sunday is blocked out for football too. :D Chargers/Broncos should be an interesting game to watch too. Hockey tonight and tomorrow.

*runs to get get her football picks in* Thanks for reminding me
 
IwannaCum said:
My Sunday is blocked out for football too. :D Chargers/Broncos should be an interesting game to watch too. Hockey tonight and tomorrow.

*runs to get get her football picks in* Thanks for reminding me


Haha. Being from NY I can't pick the Pens over Buffalo tonight. It's gonna be a blowout. ;)

I'd love to say I appreciate football for the talent involved.. but I really don't care about it till the playoffs. Even then.. if the Giants aren't in it I don't watch it, lol. I just like hangin out with my Pittsburgh friends and watching them cry when the Steelers lose. :p
 
Back
Top