Please be kind...

wtexcat said:
All three of those are very important, I'm glad you were able to :kiss: :rose: :kiss:


Yeah and tomorow we have a guy coming about building the ramp on the porch and then he has a nother Dr. appointment
 
catsr2wild said:
Yeah and tomorow we have a guy coming about building the ramp on the porch and then he has a nother Dr. appointment

Another busy day for you :rose: :eek: :rose:
 
catsr2wild said:
I hope so....there are a lot more body parts to raise and get a reaction from.... :devil: :devil:

You've already raised an important one. :devil: :devil: *slides a hand down behind you and caresses your ass* :devil:
 
Said it in my thread, and I'll say it here, just in different words . . . nice picuters of a very pretty lady. :)
 
Vandren said:
Said it in my thread, and I'll say it here, just in different words . . . nice picuters of a very pretty lady. :)

Thank you Vandren....did you convince your lady to allow you to post more pics?
:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
I knew that.....some how....women's intuition or something....

Then again, I'm like that a lot around here, too. :nana:
 
catsr2wild said:
Oh I believe I could use that to stir a lot of things hon.....

Stir enough and it dispenses its own cream... ;)

But you already knew that. :devil:
 
Morning sweet sexy lady. :rose: :kiss: :p :nana: :devil: :heart: I hope this helps get you off to a great start
 
catsr2wild said:
jasuma0810 said:
Hello Cats, hope you had a good weekend, from the post it sure looked like you were having some fun. Cheers :rose: :)[/QUOTE


GIrl we have to get you an AV...I almost missed you....it was an ok weekend, lots of resting with my leg and knee and my house is livable at the moment.....]

Good morning Cats, hope your knee and leg are feeling a lot better today. If I were you I wouldn't be all that bothered about housework, you rest and get well soon. As for me getting an AV... well that would be good. Not all that sure what I'd post though. Although I do have a pic my partner took while I was relaxing in the pool, if not I'm sure he will gladly take camera in hand and help me out there. But then again he won't be home until the 29th so I'll have to be patient until he returns. Well I had better be going now, I've got a teasing e-mail to finish off and sent to him.... serves him right for working away from home so much... :devil: :cathappy: :p :D . Wishing you a great day full of fun, laughter and lots of playful activities.
:rose: :)
 
Back
Top