catsr2wild
Taking it easy
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2004
- Posts
- 40,268
jasuma0810 said:catsr2wild said:Good morning Cats, hope your knee and leg are feeling a lot better today. If I were you I wouldn't be all that bothered about housework, you rest and get well soon. As for me getting an AV... well that would be good. Not all that sure what I'd post though. Although I do have a pic my partner took while I was relaxing in the pool, if not I'm sure he will gladly take camera in hand and help me out there. But then again he won't be home until the 29th so I'll have to be patient until he returns. Well I had better be going now, I've got a teasing e-mail to finish off and sent to him.... serves him right for working away from home so much...![]()
![]()
![]()
. Wishing you a great day full of fun, laughter and lots of playful activities.
![]()
![]()
They do feel much better today hon, thank goodness, I miss a paycheck. I hate having company come by and they can't get thru the front door is the only reason it bothers me. I am not the worlds best housekeeper, I have too many things to do with my life to get too hung up on it....As for your AV hon it doesn't have to be you, I had an apple for a while and I've had other things as well. Some people never put one up but I think its cool to see the original ideas and some interesting body parts as well, in case you didn't notice, yeah I'm a perv, and I like it that way. Your guy is working away from home...what a shame....well we will pencil you off Lit that week he comes home...I'm sure you will be busy as will he...
![]()
![]()
. Wishing you a great day full of fun, laughter and lots of playful activities.
I hope this helps get you off to a great start